1st & 2nd Generation Maxima (1981-1984 and 1985-1988) Learn more and share information about the 1st and 2nd Generation Maximas.

2nd gen maxima with electronics package

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2016, 11:14 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

2nd gen maxima with electronics package

Hello brethren!

I'm trying to find information about the 2nd gen maxima with the electronics package. I need the wiring diagram to the digital gauges and center console gadgets!

Any help would be great!

I'm also in the Bay Area, if anyone is around, I'm down to meet up and talk 80s!
Old 11-22-2016, 07:15 PM

I have a FSM for a 85, but it is packed away at the moment since I'm moving, but if you still need info when I get to the box it's in I will send you pix of it
Old 11-22-2016, 11:43 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

Originally Posted by vernk
I have a FSM for a 85, but it is packed away at the moment since I'm moving, but if you still need info when I get to the box it's in I will send you pix of it
Vern,

Thank you!! I've searched for info online and couldn't find any. I am looking for the digital gauge cluster, climate control, trip computer and audible warning diagrams or some idea how they look.

Thanks!!!
Old 11-23-2016, 12:10 PM

yea the FSM back that far are hard to find, it will be a while before I have a chance to dig it out, moving tomorrow so will start unpacking over the weekend....
Old 12-02-2016, 02:44 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

Originally Posted by vernk
yea the FSM back that far are hard to find, it will be a while before I have a chance to dig it out, moving tomorrow so will start unpacking over the weekend....
Thanks bro! If you want and are willing to let me borrow it, i want to scan the book and have it uploaded on a webpage for reference or even here and returned.

but if you are iffy about it, it's all good. I just wanted the diagrams for the electronics stuff such as the digital cluster and computer trip meter and voice warning system.
Old 01-10-2017, 12:42 PM

https://maxima.org/forums/1st-3rd-ge...p-manuals.html

in case you didn't see this, sorry I haven't had a chance to dig mine out life has been kinda hectic......