Go Back   Maxima Forums > Maxima Discussions > 4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999)
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

Welcome to Maxima.org!
Welcome to Maxima.org,

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to start new topics, reply to conversations, privately message other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join Maxima.org today!

Old 07-10-2002, 03:13 AM   #1
Newbie - Just Registered

Send a message via AIM to Silus Send a message via Yahoo to Silus
How Do I make the Maxima go faster and handle better?

Just kidding! I'm just saying hello, this is a great board you got going here, not to mention Waay too much info on hand. Does anyone actually ask questions anymore, I mean you guys saved the answer to dam near everyone. I've been pouring over a lot of it (suspension info seems kinda incomplete), now i'm going to see what I can find in the searches.

I'm not a Maxima owner yet, probably not until the end of the summer which I plan on a 97+ 5 speed with decent mileage, nothing much else matters. I loved reading magazines on cars since I was little, and the Maxima(4th Gen) was one of the few cars I loved hearing about...you know, the awesome engine in a sleeper package. Anyways, I'll shut up for now...
Silus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2002, 03:47 AM   #2
//M5'ver

my secrets are located within
Old 07-10-2002, 03:53 AM   #3
Newbie - Just Registered

Send a message via AIM to Silus Send a message via Yahoo to Silus
Wow, thanks. If it wasnt for you I might have never found the search menu. You're the bestest.
Silus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2002, 03:59 AM   #4
//M5'ver

Quote:
Originally posted by Silus
Wow, thanks. If it wasnt for you I might have never found the search menu. You're the bestest.
Old 07-10-2002, 04:53 AM   #5
Donating Maxima.org Member

Send a message via AIM to TurDz
Quote:
Originally posted by Turbo97GXE
my secrets are located within
Hmm even after being on this BBS for almost two years, I still managed to click on the link, lol.

I guess I was "rewarded for my curiosity."

for sale if interested...
TurDz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2002, 06:10 AM   #6
Minister of Silly Walks

Points: 39,540, Level: 100 Points: 39,540, Level: 100 Points: 39,540, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Send a message via AIM to mzmtg
Re: How Do I make the Maxima go faster and handle better?

Quote:
Originally posted by Silus
I've been pouring over a lot of it (suspension info seems kinda incomplete)
Well, a lot of the suspension info and intake info seems incomplete. The reason for this is that most of the suspension and intake options are so similar to each other that eventually, you just have to go with the one you like better.

mzmtg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2002, 06:10 AM
MaximaOrg
Nissan Maxima

Paid Advertisement