5th Generation Classifieds (2000-2003) Buy, sell, trade parts for 2000-2003 Maximas

FL WTB: suspension struts and lowering springs

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2016, 12:59 PM

WTB: suspension struts and lowering springs

Guys,

Im trying to find money to take care of some personal things in order to avoid selling my new ride. So for now im going to continue looking for goodies. Im looking for struts with lowering springs combo that maybe someone has from a part out. not looking to do all the work in volved in putting in new springs and or shocks, want to grab something already together just to drop in. used is ok. lmk if you have something.
Old 12-03-2016, 07:40 PM

Are you still looking for something? I have H&R springs on my original struts that I'm taking out of my car in an effort to go back to stock.

Originally Posted by aic96max
Guys,

Im trying to find money to take care of some personal things in order to avoid selling my new ride. So for now im going to continue looking for goodies. Im looking for struts with lowering springs combo that maybe someone has from a part out. not looking to do all the work in volved in putting in new springs and or shocks, want to grab something already together just to drop in. used is ok. lmk if you have something.
Old 12-04-2016, 05:04 AM

Originally Posted by aic96max
Guys,

I have front monroe quick struts, 50K miles, just put a new strut bearing on drivers side, or I have brand new Stagg front Struts, check out my listings.
Old 03-21-2018, 04:29 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

https://maxima.org/forums/5th-genera...ias-plate.html

above is my FS post...Front Illumina in Tein H-Techs plus rear H-Tech springs. reasonable offer....I am in Lakeland, Fl
Old 03-24-2018, 11:59 AM

Originally Posted by Gary Libretti
https://maxima.org/forums/5th-genera...ias-plate.html

above is my FS post...Front Illumina in Tein H-Techs plus rear H-Tech springs. reasonable offer....I am in Lakeland, Fl
Sent PM