Go Back   Maxima Forums > Maxima Discussions > 5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003)
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

Welcome to Maxima.org!
Welcome to Maxima.org,

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to start new topics, reply to conversations, privately message other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join Maxima.org today!

Old 04-16-2009, 10:06 PM   #1

Points: 7,880, Level: 59 Points: 7,880, Level: 59 Points: 7,880, Level: 59
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
AR-Kickass
Where do i go to rent a transmission jack?

I am changing my clutch saturday and I've checked autozone, checker, and pep boys with no luck where can i rent a good hydraulic transmission jack?

'02 Isuzu Rodeo Sport
3.2L V6 | hard top | 4x4

Future Plans: 3" suspension lift, 265/75R16 tires, 4:56 gears, front and rear ARB lockers
rosader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 10:19 PM   #2
Banned

Points: 2,784, Level: 32 Points: 2,784, Level: 32 Points: 2,784, Level: 32
Your local tool rental shop?
diverdown3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 06:32 AM   #3
The opposite of bling

Points: 9,226, Level: 64 Points: 9,226, Level: 64 Points: 9,226, Level: 64

Harbor freight tools has a few you can buy reasonably. I have the red scissor jack they're selling for $89.99. It's not the greatest but I've used it 5 times on my Maxima so it will get the job done if you're just on jackstands. You could always resell it on Craigslist if you didn't want to keep it.

Also, make sure you have a T55 hex bit to remove the flywheel bolts. Most hex sets only go up to T50.

Here's the link to the Jacks. http://search.harborfreight.com/cpis...jack&Submit=Go

There's a location on Slate St. http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&ie...6&z=16&iwloc=A
2K2 SE 6 speed w/leather, sunroof and Bose : HLSD tranny from 2004 car, Fidanza 15lb flywheel, 350Z clutch, Hotshot headers, Warpspeed B-pipe, PR CAI, homemade VAIS blockoff plate, Apexi S-AFC2, 17 degree timing advance, HP autoworks STS, PR solid motor mounts, PR shifter bushings, control arm bushings, trailing arm bushings, FSTB, RSB. Eibach springs with Ilumina 5-way adjustable struts, 16.5 pound Enkei Wheels. Over 170,000 miles.

00 GLE Forest green (wifes car)

My other hobby http://www.thesteamworkshop.com
Derrick2k2SE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 06:32 AM
MaximaOrg
Nissan Maxima

Paid Advertisement