5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

MaxGig out

Search this Thread

Old 02-29-2012, 11:31 AM

MaxGig out

Well, I reluctantly pulled the trigger and released my hold on the Maxima. My knee was giving me problems whenever I drove and worked the clutch. Once at work it wouldn't stop for hours and then when I drove home I went through the process all over again. I considered Lexus, Mercedes, Lincoln, BMW and even a few Infiniti's.

I finally settled on and ended up getting a fully loaded black on black 2010 Murano, it has all the features I want and all the room I need. Plus some of my Maxima goodies fit on it. I have a few items left over from the Maxima so if anyone wants a good deal on some 5.5 Gen parts check out my for sale post in the classifieds. I'll put up some pictures in a little bit, I'm at work right now.

Thanks to all who helped me over the years with good advice, parts I bought and just plain entertaining conversations on best octane gas to use, oil burning and the like. Take care all, Maxgig.
Old 02-29-2012, 11:41 AM

No Pics, No care! Kidding, nice pick up. I want the Muranos brother, the FX35