8th Generation Maxima (2016-) Let's see what Nissan has to offer on the 8th generation Maxima

My turn to share a couple pics.. My Pearl White Platinum Maxima

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2015, 06:13 AM

My turn to share a couple pics.. My Pearl White Platinum Maxima

Hey folks.. New to the forum I signed up not too long ago to find out as much information as I could before making my purchase. The forum has definitely been very helpful. It's been raining a lot here lately so I haven't gotten a chance to go take some good pics but here's a couple pics I took with my phone. My new baby girl Pearl White Platinum Maxima.. Haven't given her a good nickname yet might just go with Snow White.
Attached Thumbnails My turn to share a couple pics.. My Pearl White Platinum Maxima-max-i.jpg   My turn to share a couple pics.. My Pearl White Platinum Maxima-max-ii.jpg   My turn to share a couple pics.. My Pearl White Platinum Maxima-max-iii.jpg   My turn to share a couple pics.. My Pearl White Platinum Maxima-max-iv.jpg   My turn to share a couple pics.. My Pearl White Platinum Maxima-max-v.jpg  

Old 07-02-2015, 06:47 AM

Congrats on the new car and welcome to the forum! Car looks great! LOL, snow white is a good name! Enjoy it.
Old 07-02-2015, 07:30 AM

Give us some information on how the transaction went.
Old 07-02-2015, 09:38 AM

I had to laugh when I saw the pic. I have a pearl white SR, and my wife has a pearl white Pathfinder too!
Old 07-02-2015, 04:00 PM

nice ride, man! welcome to the pearl white family.
Old 07-02-2015, 05:06 PM

Bad customer service

Originally Posted by mrgooch
Give us some information on how the transaction went.

Thanks for the love everyone! So this was actually my first time buying a new car and the experience really didn't go that well. I think it was mainly because I felt like the dealership I bought the car from really didn't care about establishing a good customer relationship they just wanted the sale $$$. So I was looking to buy a 2016 Nissan Maxima and a Nissan Rogue, I first went to a Nissan dealership near my house and they were not trying to budge one bit on the MSRP of the Maxima. So I ended up going to another dealership where they gave me $1000 off the MSRP and no freight charge which is another $890 off the sticker price of the Maxima. But I just found out this past weekend that I should have gotten another $600 off the sticker price because of the college graduate discount Nissan gives which the salesman at the dealership where I bought the maxima from failed to mention. The car actually had a tiny tiny tiny chip in the paint (probably the size of the tip that you plug in of headphones) on the lower part of the front bumper which they told me they would fix for me but it took them about a week for that to happen. Also the car had a light mark/stain on the left side which they said would buff right out which was false because it took them multiple attempts (they took the car back like 10 times) until it finally came out. They basically made me feel like I was being "picky" and they said that I was "paying attention to too many small details" but for me I felt like if I'm buying a brand new car then I have every right to pay attention to any and all details I see. So because I felt like they gave me such terrible customer service I decided to go back to the first dealership near my house for a second purchase (Nissan Rogue) this past weekend and the employees at this dealership have been so helpful and friendly with us, they even gave us a HUGE discount and every rebate/incentive possible on the Rogue to make up for the bad experience I had while buying the Maxima. They also told me to never take my car for any type of service to the original dealership I bought it from and to just take it to them and they will take care of everything. So in the end I guess everything turned out ok and hopefully they actually keep their word..
Old 07-02-2015, 10:24 PM

Congrats! Nice choice on the Rogue as well.
Old 07-05-2015, 04:08 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Congratulations on your new ride! I think white is a great color for the Maxima...two of my four have been white.