Go Back   Maxima Forums > Maintenance, Tech, & Care > Audio and Electronics
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Audio and Electronics Discuss in-car entertainment systems, audio and video systems, car alarms and other electronics topics.
Sponsored by:
Click Here

Welcome to Maxima.org!
Welcome to Maxima.org,

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to start new topics, reply to conversations, privately message other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join Maxima.org today!

Old 03-07-2013, 09:22 AM   #1

Points: 6,008, Level: 50 Points: 6,008, Level: 50 Points: 6,008, Level: 50
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
2003 Nissan Maxima SE Bose No sound

There is display but not sound. I checked the wiring and its all connected snug. Is there an amp fuse? Its stock Bose. My mechanic says I need a new Stereo but since its a TE, the stereo is silver and I dont want to put a different stereo due to color difference. Will I be able to replace the face? I have a I35 Bose stereo sitting at home. Please help..No music makes the car lonely!!!

2004 Nissan Maxima SE: 6 speed - 2009-2010 - Sold

2000 Nissan Maxima GLE: 2007-2009 - Sold
mitrals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 06:39 PM   #2
Newbie - Just Registered

Points: 7,950, Level: 59 Points: 7,950, Level: 59 Points: 7,950, Level: 59
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Did you ever find resolution to this problem? I made a left turn today and I lost my sound - totally weird. Wont play CD's or radio. But the "boops" when you adjust the sound (bass, treble, etc) work just fine - input from tuner and CD just dont work - also noticed the RDS stopped working.

Please let me know if you were able to solve this problem.

Thanks.
ryan3417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 06:39 PM
MaximaOrg
Nissan Maxima

Paid Advertisement