Buyer/Seller Feedback Give feedback on buyer and seller that you have had a transaction with.

Beware Of Aackshun!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2014, 05:26 PM

I have now opted to accept the $22 dollars since it appears that is the only offer I am getting.
Better than nothing I guess.

Name:  B2B14455-CA90-47E7-B3C8-29E63D74DEF0_zpsvoixqtw3.png
Views: 152
Size:  71.7 KB

Last edited by Fakie J Farkerton; 04-13-2014 at 05:31 PM.
Old 04-14-2014, 11:31 AM

To be honest and I am not exactly taking sides here, but aackshun's responses have left me not feeling sorry for him one bit.

First, you should not buy parts or anything for that matter if you cannot afford the price. And if you do work out a deal or whatever, pay the remainder ASAP. 40 dollars is not like trying to pay 500 or 1000 where is would actually take months to gather, it does not take that long to find two 20's.

Also, all of his responses are just basically victimizing himself to make the other two guys look like they are the ones who wronged him.

Well, people just don't randomly make up stories and post them up on forums to make some guy look bad. I have a very strong feeling you are twisting words and flipping facts to avoid fault here.

So, since I highly doubt you are as innocent as you put yourself to be. You need to man up and fix the problem or say sorry I screwed you guys over and leave it be.
Old 04-15-2014, 11:18 AM

Originally Posted by Fakie J Farkerton
I have now opted to accept the $22 dollars since it appears that is the only offer I am getting. Better than nothing I guess.
Still waiting for that..
Old 04-17-2014, 07:53 PM

Aackshun was hanging out all day today in the Ghustle thread.
Still no word since I agreed to one of his options a few days ago. Name:  ABE660BD-80F5-4D1C-855F-A1A929BB73F2_zpsejck10ta.gif
Views: 157
Size:  480.8 KB

Last edited by Fakie J Farkerton; 04-17-2014 at 10:29 PM.
Old 04-19-2014, 09:56 AM

The $22 showed today..minus a Paypal fee..
Now to keep it fair I think I'll wait for him to bother me for it and maybe send it in a year.
Old 05-23-2014, 09:46 AM

Name:  5AE6C7B5-E990-4091-85D9-AE9552D8C8C4_zpsqtv4qezl.png
Views: 154
Size:  61.3 KB

Oh so demanding.

I would still like to know why he kept my new passenger side axle and gave me the donor cars one that I had to replace immediately.
Said it wouldn't fit a manual transmission.
Made sense to me at the time because I was a noob to part numbers.

I know better now and he hasn't admitted to that publicly. Profiting off my ignorance at the time.

I had to fight this hard for $14 from his $22 after Paypal fees and a shipping label.

Sucks when someone can lie to your face like that.
What a waste of life.

Last edited by Fakie J Farkerton; 05-23-2014 at 10:37 AM.
Old 05-23-2014, 02:27 PM

I dont know any of you three, but from what i been reading, and from my past experience being on the org, which is now not anywhere near as much as when i first signed up, aackshun has given me helpful tips on certain things in threads ive made...but at the same time, aackshun's choise of words to reply in this thread doesnt really make himself look like hes trying to right some wrongs.

By trying to say that an alternator can be found cheaper elsewhere doesnt have to force the seller to match an elsewhere price. I dont flex on prices when it comes to things i sell because at the end of the day, its MY pockets that take a loss...just for the buyer to have what he/she wants/needs doesnt justify the loss in potential $ i could have made had i wait a few days for someone else to come thru. I am not a walmart, i do not price match. I say if you really need (an alternator is def a need item over a want) what i got in a pinch...or any sale situation then you got the price im asking. How do you think convienence stores are able to sell a jar of mayo for $7...the "convienence" of having what you want at say midnight.

Also the phone issue sounds so suspect...who doesnt check their phone everyday or "for days"...not anybody anywhere. You got a phone bill to pay right? Why are you paying a bill you dont even acknowledge. Unless they are avoiding something. Regardless of the prices, they were not met. I do not think a bi-weekly text reminder is a harrassing text. Its more like a "hey a pay week or 2 has gone by...u got what you owe me?" reminder.

If you QUIT a job, thats voluntary...and as far as i can remember, ESPECIALLY living in these days and times the saying is always...you dont quit one job till you find another. Hey maybe working at a supermarket isnt your craft but **** its something. Point in saying that is...be thankful you have a job before you quit because ive been layed off and im a family man. I can tell you being scared about not being able to provide food for your kid and wife for 1 month until that 1st unemployment check comes in (minimum 1 month in nj as of last sept) isnt a good feeling. (Im now working a good job but irrelevant) So if you have a ****ty job, no matter how ****ty it may be then look elsewhere actively before you go from say a mere $50/day to $0/day, having to sell scrap just to eat, etc thats no way to live.

As for fakie, just because you didnt make money aackshun on his swap...the quality of work has to be changed so you can get a buck? Sounds like and im assuming, but it fits...that you kept the good axle to sell for scrap or to sell for some change rather than reuse a known working axle. If i do a remote start for a friend for free, my prep and install is the same quality as somebody paying me $600 in labor for a remote start in a new mercedes benz. You should pay what you owe and a lil more so fakie doesnt have a paypal fee to eat on top of this.

In conclusion...sounds like aack has some wrongs to fix, wash your hands of the situation, and live life the right way because i know of people that worked in very shady manners similar to this that unfortunately arent around anymore, have gotten their car stolen, and themself hospitalized over a ****en CAR.
Old 05-24-2014, 06:25 PM

No one wants to read what I have to say apparently. If you read the last few post and my previous statements before they took the time to type up the response you can clearly see that they neglected to take into consideration the timeline that I took the time to carefully type up for everyone.

This thread exist solely for just the reason for Carlton to bully money out of me that I do not owe him, and nothing else.

I do not find it fair to me at all.

Last edited by aackshun; 05-24-2014 at 06:39 PM.
Old 05-24-2014, 06:28 PM

Originally Posted by aackshun
Until someone can type a response that doesn't ignore 100% of what I typed.

Old 05-24-2014, 06:36 PM

Keep editing your posts.
No one cares.

You're transparent at this point.
Old 05-24-2014, 07:48 PM

i have read what was written, and edited, and re post-quoted from others and it sounds as if the truth comes out before the editing is done. you quit a job you had because from what i read...it sounded boring, not an ideal thing to do especially if you owe people (your friends as you put it).

no negative thread for anybody is good...but you seem to admit guilt the first few posts in your replies. or you think a minute, take what knowledge you have about negative review threads and sum it up and say "yep im another neg thread statistic victim", rather than taking action. and how is that damaging the thread posters reputation and affect the community? it only affects you because if i was in texas and i read this and your replies, man i'd def go elsewhere for anything from a used part to install work. you show no sympathy, but yet demand it, or have an excuse as to why something went down the wrong way.

believe me doing side jobs...not everybody will be a happy customer no matter if its over a price, or something not working right a few months down the line weather its install related, or a customer being stupid, whatever the case...doing whats right is what keeps them coming back because then your trust is rebuilt and YOUR reputation isnt tarnished. business basics 101...the customer may not always be right, but its when you do nothing to resolve the issue or say sorry that your name will be remembered by.
Old 05-24-2014, 08:06 PM

Originally Posted by Goomz
i have read what was written, and edited, and re post-quoted from others and it sounds as if the truth comes out before the editing is done. you quit a job you had because from what i read...it sounded boring, not an ideal thing to do especially if you owe people (your friends as you put it). no negative thread for anybody is good...but you seem to admit guilt the first few posts in your replies. or you think a minute, take what knowledge you have about negative review threads and sum it up and say "yep im another neg thread statistic victim", rather than taking action. and how is that damaging the thread posters reputation and affect the community? it only affects you because if i was in texas and i read this and your replies, man i'd def go elsewhere for anything from a used part to install work. you show no sympathy, but yet demand it, or have an excuse as to why something went down the wrong way. believe me doing side jobs...not everybody will be a happy customer no matter if its over a price, or something not working right a few months down the line weather its install related, or a customer being stupid, whatever the case...doing whats right is what keeps them coming back because then your trust is rebuilt and YOUR reputation isnt tarnished. business basics 101...the customer may not always be right, but its when you do nothing to resolve the issue or say sorry that your name will be remembered by.

Be careful, he hates it when other people are right.

Goomz, you're getting the meme now:
Name:  2903DB38-CFCC-42FE-9211-3800A9A70EFA_zpstl1qoziz.gif
Views: 151
Size:  517.3 KB
Old 05-25-2014, 11:14 AM

Yes I started the thread and I have no regrets doing so! I offered an item you had no money to pay for at that time and I only recieved 1 partial payment from you... After 3 months of waiting for my money and you start getting rude and obnoxious with me, when all I've ever done is tried to help you on numerous occassions (When You call Me!!!!!) and then you wanna tarnish the friendship, mutual respect and trust I had with you, then There is no trust nor friendship! I'm not stabbing you in the back or being a hater nor victimizing you Aaron!...I've simply removed the knife you stuck in my back, while trusting you as a friend ( Many folks Warned Me That You Were Shady!!!!) and shoved your knife up your a$$ for your ignorant disposition and arrogance! I know NOW, that I don't ever have to worry about you wanting to borrow tools, nor wanting me to lend you a hand at any part of the day/night, Cause it won't ever be happening ever again! So in a sense you freed me from your B.S. where I don't ever have to worry about calls from you, since you owe me!!!!! Continue on with your Nissan Concoctions....
Old 05-25-2014, 02:22 PM

Be careful, he hates it when other people are right.

Goomz, you're getting the meme now:

u know whats crazy i didnt really like that movie but my fav scene was the bunk bed scene
Old 05-25-2014, 02:24 PM

Originally Posted by Goomz
u know whats crazy i didnt really like that movie but my fav scene was the bunk bed scene
So much more room for activities!!
Old 05-25-2014, 02:59 PM
Administrator

We're just going in circles now. Let's move forward and work towards resolution(s) here fellas.

Last edited by The Wizard; 06-19-2014 at 02:50 PM.
Old 05-31-2014, 04:55 PM

Old oil pan was mailed and would have arrived, if not refused on Friday.
Aackshun filed for Paypal dispute and raised to a claim the same day.

Way to make it look like you were going to do right then screw me..again.

I didn't have a return address on the package as I have never had to for USPS Priority with all the packages I have shipped.
That's my fault, I guess.
I'll see if a receipt does me any good at my local post office, but what a runaround.

Good show sir!

Name:  2F2392B2-2AEA-4C9C-9B60-D1A429F3DF8E_zpsyx2byb67.png
Views: 152
Size:  109.2 KB

Name:  D1A4763B-CDFD-4F12-A323-A81C9DEE57A9_zps61pdk0li.jpg
Views: 149
Size:  116.1 KB

I thought this would end bad, I just had no idea that I would be out the oil pan and the $22 in this way.
Wow..
Old 06-01-2014, 08:56 PM
Got Retrofit?

So sad.
Old 06-02-2014, 07:49 PM

I thought this would end bad, I just had no idea that I would be out the oil pan and the $22 in this way.
Wow..
sad to hear
Old 06-02-2014, 08:19 PM

I see it's back up and running! The snake is still slivering thru the field!
Old 06-03-2014, 07:00 AM

Wait......Sugar Land, Texas? I KNEW IT, I FCUKEN KNEW IT!1!! DA LURKZ.
Old 06-03-2014, 07:32 AM
Ad·min·is·tra·tor

Old oil pan was mailed and would have arrived, if not refused on Friday.
Aackshun filed for Paypal dispute and raised to a claim the same day.

Way to make it look like you were going to do right then screw me..again.

I didn't have a return address on the package as I have never had to for USPS Priority with all the packages I have shipped.
That's my fault, I guess.
I'll see if a receipt does me any good at my local post office, but what a runaround.

Good show sir!

Wow..
as i recommended you should have kept ALL the documentation and even taken pictures of the package going out. you KNEW this wasn't going to go well and i warned you about it.
Old 06-03-2014, 10:27 PM

Originally Posted by Crusher103
Wait......Sugar Land, Texas? I KNEW IT, I FCUKEN KNEW IT!1!! DA LURKZ.
Ain't nuffin sweet about it!!!

Anyways,

Wow. so the cons cry wolf.

I love how he communicates with an audience but behind closed doors all I get is silence.

If he would have sent me any of this I wouldnt have to take it to this level.

Its a shame how one sided everyone is here. I would have figured the higher ups would have better oversight on this situation

It seems I am on my own.

First thy try to get con me out of an extra 40 and who knows what fakie was up to maybe sent me a box of rocks for all I know. Hell it may have been to he wrong address, maybe thats why he never stayed in contact.

Food for thought:

I find it odd now all of suddenly he acts like he lost something of value to him. Before this he thought it was just scrap metal.

I also like how he post this after the dust settles (I could be wrong, I have him ignored on the org, but he could have sent me an email telling me it was sent, or responded to my request).

Why didnt he use PayPal to print a label? At least this way he can maintain his silence and I'd have a tracking number! If I'm such a crook to him I find it odd he didnt go the extra mile to protect himself as well, I know I did because I know I'm not dealing with straight forward people here.

And no return address? Jesus, 50 shades of shady going on here, maybe I should be thanking my lucky stars I didnt get that package.

How about this.

Once PayPal settles it, I will work something out, if fakie proves he was being an honest guy. Picture of the oil pan or something. Work out the details one PayPal closes the case (which fakie escalated to btw, this was just a claim initially, now its a case thanks to him, I'm really suspicious of this guy to be honest, only speaks out when its to my detriment, and for that reason fakie is still going to stay on ignore on here, so god forbid you actually email me back and talk to me)

Actually on second thought. I'll make a trip back to the land of Sweetness. If its like the post office at my job undeliverable mail is kept their for quite some time. I just hope nothing dangerous is in it.

A darn shame I have to file a claim on PayPal, and read what someone quoted to get any information out of fakie.

Will report back soon.

Last edited by aackshun; 06-04-2014 at 12:13 AM.
Old 06-04-2014, 06:56 AM
dot dot dot ...

What the ... Late to the show, VERY late.
Old 06-04-2014, 11:25 AM
Ad·min·is·tra·tor

Ain't nuffin sweet about it!!!

Anyways,

Wow. so the cons cry wolf.

I love how he communicates with an audience but behind closed doors all I get is silence.

If he would have sent me any of this I wouldnt have to take it to this level.

Its a shame how one sided everyone is here. I would have figured the higher ups would have better oversight on this situation

It seems I am on my own.

First thy try to get con me out of an extra 40 and who knows what fakie was up to maybe sent me a box of rocks for all I know. Hell it may have been to he wrong address, maybe thats why he never stayed in contact.

Food for thought:

I find it odd now all of suddenly he acts like he lost something of value to him. Before this he thought it was just scrap metal.

I also like how he post this after the dust settles (I could be wrong, I have him ignored on the org, but he could have sent me an email telling me it was sent, or responded to my request).

Why didnt he use PayPal to print a label? At least this way he can maintain his silence and I'd have a tracking number! If I'm such a crook to him I find it odd he didnt go the extra mile to protect himself as well, I know I did because I know I'm not dealing with straight forward people here.

And no return address? Jesus, 50 shades of shady going on here, maybe I should be thanking my lucky stars I didnt get that package.

How about this.

Once PayPal settles it, I will work something out, if fakie proves he was being an honest guy. Picture of the oil pan or something. Work out the details one PayPal closes the case (which fakie escalated to btw, this was just a claim initially, now its a case thanks to him, I'm really suspicious of this guy to be honest, only speaks out when its to my detriment, and for that reason fakie is still going to stay on ignore on here, so god forbid you actually email me back and talk to me)

Actually on second thought. I'll make a trip back to the land of Sweetness. If its like the post office at my job undeliverable mail is kept their for quite some time. I just hope nothing dangerous is in it.

A darn shame I have to file a claim on PayPal, and read what someone quoted to get any information out of fakie.

Will report back soon.

at the end of the day the burden of proof is on BOTH parties. any package(s) or transaction(s) needs to be documented. i'm not taking sides and neither is the staff here so don't go there. we're not refs or even mediators. that's for post office and paypal to decide.

your silence and being passive about this is giving the community the wrong idea but again i'm not taking sides but if fakie comes up with more proof and you're quiet about it then you fail to provide burden of proof to defend yourself here...you leave the community no choice but to find you at fault.

you guys are grown men...WORK THIS OUT!!!
Old 06-04-2014, 03:07 PM

Dan, I am quite sure I misunderstood your post. But since repetition seems key for anyone to understand, sparknotesssss, yay!

My opinion:
Keeping the thread open for solely my detriment is proof you the administrative staff has taken sides.

Boring diatribe of the previous opinion:
This transaction between me and fakie is literally the definition of OT, pretty sure carlton/cmax started this thread to just assault my character because I did not want to be bullied into paying money I didnt owe. Now were onto an oil pan transaction with someone else from another state?! Hes only posting things just to further this agenda (thus why on le ignore), Is there one post in here where fakie has looked like he is trying to do anything constructive to the situation? Or has he been soley deconstructive to my character?

A statement of fact:
Fakie has kept me in the dark this whole time.

A question for you guys:
Did he tell you guys he sent the package? Did he post the tracking here? Please quote it.

summary of the oil pan transaction:

Till then this has what been done.

-I paid 22 ( agreement may be found in this thread? Methinks?)

-Fakie sends something.

-I received nothing, not a text, email, anything.

-I start a claim

-Fakie escalates it (this is the first time I get a tracking number btw)

-I went to my local post office, left my info there, they will get back to me if anything is found.

Btw I have stil havent received any form of communication from fakie to this moment.

Re read my previous post for more details.

Last edited by aackshun; 06-04-2014 at 03:22 PM.
Old 06-04-2014, 06:21 PM

I'm done here.

I don't like being played, so game off.

Paypal has reversed funds.

Old 06-04-2014, 06:29 PM

Honestly if this is over less than $40 and an oil pan you guys REALLY need to find better jobs, i get the principal thing but its over now both of you just take the Ls and move on.....

The most constructive thing that has come out of this thread is i now know this butt-viking lives in a place called Sugar Land. How the hell are you in a state as manly as Texas and find the gayest place to live in? Seriously? Sugar Land dawg?
Old 06-04-2014, 07:48 PM

Originally Posted by Crusher103
Honestly if this is over less than $40 and an oil pan you guys REALLY need to find better jobs, i get the principal thing but its over now both of you just take the Ls and move on.....

The most constructive thing that has come out of this thread is i now know this butt-viking lives in a place called Sugar Land. How the hell are you in a state as manly as Texas and find the gayest place to live in? Seriously? Sugar Land dawg?
my team mates in college literally thought that was my name until mid season when the name plates were put on the lockers. Still half of Manhattan, ks calls me sugar land to this day

And I havent lost anything. Sure I got dragged through the mud, but meh. I learned to never be caught slippin in da turnin lane, them jack boys might getcho azz
Old 06-08-2014, 10:53 AM

^ What a clown. This **** would of been settled a long time ago if it happened in NY. Stay in Sugar land fairy boy.
Old 06-08-2014, 11:27 AM

Originally Posted by da night ryder
^ What a clown. This **** would of been settled a long time ago if it happened in NY. Stay in Sugar land fairy boy.
Old 06-10-2014, 05:19 PM

No need to waste my precious breathe on you Aaron but you're a liar or a liar and don't know it! No bulling here just your dishonesty and it's been pretty obvious even when you borrowed my engine hoist and never brought it back! I had to go get it 2 days later when you were suppose to return it that 1st night you borrowed it....So please it's a done deal as I've stated b4 You needed me....I've always been self sufficient....But you started getting stupid and your arrogance needed to be checked just in case anyone else was gonna get victimize by you Aaron...I wanted it to be KNOWN ON THE ORG, THAT YOU ARE DISHONEST and Not to be trusted!!!!! That's the reason for the thread!!!! You can swallow the $40, that'll keep you from ever asking me for Shi+!!! People that owe you money never ask for anything again!!!

Last edited by CMax03; 06-13-2014 at 02:51 PM.
Old 06-12-2014, 07:45 PM

Old 06-18-2014, 11:16 AM

this is a shame to see. i know both carlton and aaron personally and both seem like stand up gentlemen. it's a shame to see a friendship end over such a small issue. no one except for them will ever know what actually happened except for those 2, so i don't see the point in going back and forth with no new information being added.

aaron, i know exactly how hard it is to have nothing and owe everything. i just hope that what you say is true and you took care of your debt. regardless of how hard things get you are obligated to handle it like a man. if you can't pay, at the very least keep the lines of communication open. it doesn't matter how annoyed you get. a favor is a favor, regardless of circumstance, and you should always be appreciative of that. i also suggest that if you're going to do business you put forth the initiative to conduct proper business practices. a lot of this could have been avoided with documentation. even when dealing with peers your reputation is on the line. i'm not preaching, just sharing what i have learned through my own failures.

carlton, you're a cool cat who, afaik, has his **** together. i'm trying hard to be objective so all i will say is this: sometimes things don't go as planned and in those times we have to rely on the people around us to make it. the dynamic is very different when dealing with friends. in the end, $40 or whatever is negligible. i understand in your eyes it's probably a matter principle, but what about compassion? if he was your friend would it really have hurt your situation that much to just write it off knowing that he was going through difficult times? it seems petty to me, and the resentment just isn't worth it in my eyes. hope everything is going well for you.

the other cat i don't know, i feel like you should have made your own thread rather than piggy backing. you chose to remain quiet until you saw someone else with a complaint, so it seems like you just jumped at the opportunity to gang up on aaron. your posts have made this thread hard to decipher, doing a disservice to the people you are attempting to inform. i also think that a deal between friends is very different than a deal between strangers, so it should be handled separately. i encourage you to be more selective when finding someone to do your work. driving across the country for someone who you THINK will be up to the job is being irresponsible as a consumer. you chose to do business in an unknown environment. the money you paid, from what i can tell by your statement, was considerably less than what a shop would charge so my assumption (yeah, yeah, yeah) is that you were price shopping. there is a reason successful shops charge the money they do. you pay for formally trained techs, equipment, etc. you also created a high pressure situation by driving the car in and staying with limited resources. these two things contributed 100% to every issue you mentioned. it's unfortunate that your expectations were not met, but had you spent your money (probably significantly more) locally at an established shop this could have been avoided. even if every thing you said is true i see no wrong doing. you get what you pay for.
Old 06-18-2014, 12:00 PM

This is a beware of seller thread, I don't feel off topic at all.

Being stole from and lied to is not something anyone should receive after paying any price.

The shoddy workmanship was just a plus.

We are not, and I feel were never friends; he was just the first to contact me when I posted a want to swap ad or whatever on the org.
I actually never even asked elsewhere and didn't barter.

The amount of trust/ignorance I was showing was pretty bad, but the issues are real and now just a priceless memory and a warning here at best.
Old 06-19-2014, 12:44 PM

i'm not saying you're ot, what i am saying is that having two back and forth conversations going at once is hard to follow. if you were to make your own thread your side of the story would be presented much more clearly. i also feel that if you were so upset about it you should have stood up and said something on your own rather than waiting for someone else to say something and chiming in. that tells me that you are being vindictive more so than looking for a resolution.

lying and stealing is never ok, but you haven't proven either of these things.

there's is an issue with an oil pan. only you and aaron know the truth, but what is obvious is that whatever oil pan you did receive was on account of running out of time. you said that you were tapped out and had to return home. had you allowed more time, according to what you said, a new pan would have been ordered. had you taken it to a local shop it would have never been an issue.

you claim that he stole your axle. what it sounds like is you left your axle, then discovered it was the same part and felt like you had been stolen from. you didn't know it was the same part, but you imply that aaron knew and intentionally chose to mislead you. isn't it possible that he didn't know either?

as a consumer you are responsible for your own happiness. you should have done more research on the swap, found out more about the person doing the swap, and created a situation conducive to a successful swap. you half-assed your part of the equation, but are pointing the finger at someone else for half-assing. had you done your part you probably would have seen some red flags. you would have seen the donor car before hand, you would have gotten multiple quotes and known the going rate for a motor swap, you would have realized that professionals do not do motor swaps in 4 days while an out of town customer waits in a hotel, you would have known the environment in which the swap was going to take place, and you would have at least had an idea of the quality of work that was going to be performed. a professional will make you feel comfortable with all these things before a dime is spent and the amateurs/enthusiasts will become obvious.

Last edited by BLKonBLK98; 06-19-2014 at 12:47 PM.
Old 06-19-2014, 01:22 PM
Ad·min·is·tra·tor

Dan, I am quite sure I misunderstood your post. But since repetition seems key for anyone to understand, sparknotesssss, yay!

My opinion:
Keeping the thread open for solely my detriment is proof you the administrative staff has taken sides.

Boring diatribe of the previous opinion:
This transaction between me and fakie is literally the definition of OT, pretty sure carlton/cmax started this thread to just assault my character because I did not want to be bullied into paying money I didnt owe. Now were onto an oil pan transaction with someone else from another state?! Hes only posting things just to further this agenda (thus why on le ignore), Is there one post in here where fakie has looked like he is trying to do anything constructive to the situation? Or has he been soley deconstructive to my character?

A statement of fact:
Fakie has kept me in the dark this whole time.

A question for you guys:
Did he tell you guys he sent the package? Did he post the tracking here? Please quote it.

summary of the oil pan transaction:

Till then this has what been done.

-I paid 22 ( agreement may be found in this thread? Methinks?)

-Fakie sends something.

-I received nothing, not a text, email, anything.

-I start a claim

-Fakie escalates it (this is the first time I get a tracking number btw)

-I went to my local post office, left my info there, they will get back to me if anything is found.

Btw I have stil havent received any form of communication from fakie to this moment.

Re read my previous post for more details.
the thread is open and will stay open until there is a resolution. like i said...you guys need to work this out. i'm not going to lock it because you don't want to read the dirty laundry. there's a complaint about you...you need to address it and not passively might i add.

so if i lock it then i'm clearly taking your side. if i leave it open i'm taking fakie and cmax's side? just stop and quit while you're ahead ok? i'm too old for these games.

the thread is basically complaints about how you handle (or don't handle) your transactions. i rather you guys all work out to a happy resolution...but clearly you guys are all beyond that point.

the thread is to stay open until all parties work out their differences.

FAKIE...do you have proof that you sent the package or there was some kind of delivery attempt?
are there pics of what you sent? actual box? actual pan? address label (with actual address crossed out)? post mark or even date?
do you have the receipt that something was sent and shipped out/picked up by USPS?
Old 06-19-2014, 09:42 PM

Tracking shows it was shipped, I have the receipt.

I didn't photo document the shipment/pan and I didn't provide a return address.
My fault and I assume the post office gets to keep the package now.

I'm done on my end and I assume he's done now as well since he didn't get the old pan.
Fk it.
Old 06-20-2014, 07:44 AM

This thread was started on 3/30..

Seems like a lot of wasted time and effort considering its 6/20...
Old 06-21-2014, 05:49 PM

Originally Posted by DanNY
the thread is open and will stay open until there is a resolution. like i said...you guys need to work this out. i'm not going to lock it because you don't want to read the dirty laundry. there's a complaint about you...you need to address it and not passively might i add.

so if i lock it then i'm clearly taking your side. if i leave it open i'm taking fakie and cmax's side? just stop and quit while you're ahead ok? i'm too old for these games.

the thread is basically complaints about how you handle (or don't handle) your transactions. i rather you guys all work out to a happy resolution...but clearly you guys are all beyond that point.

the thread is to stay open until all parties work out their differences.

FAKIE...do you have proof that you sent the package or there was some kind of delivery attempt?
are there pics of what you sent? actual box? actual pan? address label (with actual address crossed out)? post mark or even date?
do you have the receipt that something was sent and shipped out/picked up by USPS?
You're both right and wrong, but I really do not care enough to point it out, I will say... Agree to disagree??
I will always be passive unless something legitimate rises, eg. the deal with Fakie.

Nothing is going to happen with Cmax03, ever, he is a liar and a cheater, I will not deal with anyone who I know is funny about money.

Fakie?? I do not like his way of going about things, but I held up my end of my deal that I made with him.

Anyone else would like to contribute anything?

Also again, I do not dispute that Fakie sent me a package, I'm sure he did, problem is it took like 3 weeks to get here according to the USPS tracking, so he sent it before I told him to send it? Maybe? Not sure. My problem is with his shady behavior and total lack of communication. We have no idea what was in the box, and why he did not put a return addy on the box.

No package, got my money back from PP, end of transaction.

Last edited by aackshun; 06-21-2014 at 05:52 PM.

Quick Reply: Beware Of Aackshun!!!!!