Buyer/Seller Feedback Give feedback on buyer and seller that you have had a transaction with.

Beware Of Aackshun!!!!!

Old 06-21-2014, 07:57 PM

My end is resolved!!!!! Aaron isn't gonna to pay for that 03 Altenator in full and Lesson learned.....I did what I thought was right at the time helping someone in need of a crucial part that I had and wasn't using at the time! So I'm done! Every dog has his Day!
Old 06-21-2014, 08:18 PM

(Nothing is going to happen with Cmax03, ever, he is a liar and a cheater, I will not deal with anyone who I know is funny about money.)

This part is funny! So now I'm a liar and a Cheater? But you borrow my hands, brain, eyes, tools, time, parts????? Answer this....If I cheated you out of some money or lied too you about something that really ggot under your skin why didn't you post it or let the Org know I was a piece of crap???? Bottomline my boy is you don't have anything to say cause all I've ever done is helped your behind....I have paypals of our transactions with me buying parts from you while employed @ Nissan's Unlimited that date back a while...So If I was funny with my money you and some others would be here to bring forth the truth!!!! Where are your others? What have I not paid you for? You have nothing Aaron other than your tactics to try to turn this spotlight off your A$$ (which is Trifling!!!)....I guess in the long run, you were actually nothing more than a $40 friend! I hope it was worth it!!!! Yeah cause that was a cheapy....Thanks!

Last edited by CMax03; 06-21-2014 at 08:20 PM.
Old 06-21-2014, 08:54 PM

This is great
Old 07-09-2014, 09:47 PM

I'm gonna take the 3rd genners side.

Last edited by Hectic; 07-09-2014 at 09:51 PM.
Old 07-09-2014, 10:40 PM

Old 07-10-2014, 08:16 AM

imma find aackshun, turn him sideways, put some butter on him, and......

I think this thread finally needs a lock.
Old 07-10-2014, 09:40 AM

Old 07-10-2014, 04:59 PM

Originally Posted by Fakie J Farkerton
If that was directed towards me, I was referencing the CMax situation..

In your case, obviously you paid a lot of money to have a perfectly good, factory installed 3.0 VQ, replaced with a slightly superior 3.5, badly installed by a backyard hack of a mechanic. I feel bad for you.
Old 07-11-2014, 09:46 PM

this is still going?

This has become entertainment on a clashez, that silly 6th gen owner eggz something and that retarded 7th gen owner level.

#gHUSTLINGeNGANGED

edit: What gen does planecrash own? That guy was hilarious too

In the background of all of this I've managed to make some money, so keep it going as free advertising.

As long as you're not an angry old man who's funny about money or a sour IT guy in Kansas who does not understand the concept of owning a modded car and likes to ignore the admin of Maxima.orgs personal advice, I'm open for business as always.

As I demonstrated, I am an ***, always will be, but fair one, be straight up with me, I'm straight up with you, unlike the two accusers in this thread I know how to conduct a deal and not go around behind your back and screw you over. I am not a n00b to the internet, so if you complete a deal and ask for more money I will not pay it under the guise of the original deal, and I will not give compassion for someone who can not put a return address on a package.

Thanks to this thread I managed to land a HLSD upgrade and hi flow pre-cat install on an Altima SE-R, I will be posting progress in here as I go along.

Wait, am derailing a thread about me?

Last edited by aackshun; 07-11-2014 at 10:01 PM.
Old 07-11-2014, 10:08 PM

Originally Posted by aackshun
this is still going? This has become entertainment on a clashez, that silly 6th gen owner eggz something and that retarded 7th gen owner level. *GHUSTLINGENGANGED*
Douchery.
Old 07-11-2014, 11:01 PM

I see fakie posted, keep it fresh dawg

Edit: fakie = the guy who cant use the usps system to send an oil pan

A simple refresher, someone buys something from you, you send the item to his adress, incase theres an error you put a return adress on the package you sent so you can get it back, or insurance if its lost then you can get your money back.

Last edited by aackshun; 07-11-2014 at 11:06 PM.
Old 07-13-2014, 01:33 PM

http://youtu.be/jNGZo5gn_tc
Old 07-14-2014, 02:11 PM

Fakie posted again, i only assume he must be asking me for more info on what else is going on in the Houston VQ world?

A friend who i work with finished another motor build, i will leave it up to him on sharing the deets, but dat idle tho

Old 07-14-2014, 03:23 PM

This^

I see fakie posted, keep it fresh dawg Edit: fakie = the guy who cant use the usps system to send an oil pan A simple refresher, someone buys something from you, you send the item to his adress, incase theres an error you put a return adress on the package you sent so you can get it back, or insurance if its lost then you can get your money back.
You owe me money and act like I owe you something.
I obeyed despite my better judgement and sent you the smashed pan to try to get anything out of you after I spent 1,700+ on you and your buddy then asked for a reimbursement of the oil pan I had to buy because you took years ignoring me and giving crap options. That's $35 I was asking reimbursed for out of all the money I dumped on you. Cheap thief, that's you.
Not to be trusted with other peoples money, that's you.

I didn't leave a return address because your address was verified on Paypal and I don't feel like sharing my new address with someone like you. Untrustworthy sob that thinks he can get away with whatever.

Edit: left itrader today. Only option I felt I had left I guess.

Last edited by Fakie J Farkerton; 09-07-2014 at 08:51 PM.
Old 10-16-2014, 05:24 PM

SugaTitz just so you know that oil pan **** with Fakie was a scam he used a tracking number and intentionally a false address and shipped you Nothing get it he did not ship anything just used the tracking number and a address

Signed: Your Buddy....
Old 10-29-2014, 09:46 PM

It's still alive and kicking!
Old 11-29-2014, 06:45 AM

What's up peeps?

I'm back selling auto parts again @ Airline Auto Parts, now I can do all cars!!!

Last edited by aackshun; 11-29-2014 at 06:48 AM.
Old 11-29-2014, 07:51 AM

That's so awesome and I'm really happy for you.
arty:

Now you have the opportunity to steal parts everyday!!
That's the perfect job for you!
Old 11-29-2014, 08:24 AM

I love how Fakie still replies like I want to read what he says

Leaves me to my imagination on what he's saying.

Fakie J Farkerton
"Hey man I'm still in the closet these days, and I still complain a lot about everything and how it's every one elses fault"

Fakie, that sucks man, I'm sure something will go your way, I would mail you a letter but I dont think you'd know how to mail me one back
Old 11-29-2014, 08:40 AM

Aackshun Jacksome:
Hey man I got that part you wanted, just make sure you send payment as a gift because I'm trustworthy.

Everyone else: I've read your buyer/seller feedback on the org, so no.
Old 11-29-2014, 09:29 AM

I can keep this up as long as I'm bored man

"I know, I'm just so butthurt all of the time, I just wish there was an easy fix for all of my **** woes."
Woah there dude, I don't swing that way, nor do I know of any solutions for people who enjoy that kind of lifestyle.
Since you're a child, I did all the work for you, it seems people with your symptoms gain relief from this:

Good luck dude

Wish ya the best.

Last edited by aackshun; 12-01-2014 at 06:33 PM.
Old 11-29-2014, 10:38 AM

Pay up or shut up.
/thread
Old 12-01-2014, 06:26 PM

"Hey great suggestion, I will try it out and let you know the results soon! My chill pills aren't as great because my reality checks have been bouncing"

Uhh dude what are you talking about? You may need more help than just with the butthurt

[OT]
Is xbox live down?
[/OT]

Last edited by aackshun; 12-01-2014 at 06:32 PM.
Old 12-02-2014, 06:51 AM

Name:  0FIlL8Y.jpg
Views: 16
Size:  1.02 MB

Name:  zx9Rn0k.gif
Views: 15
Size:  503 Bytes
Old 12-02-2014, 08:05 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Is this the same guy who called me out,incorrectly I might add, with his "lead a horse to water" BS?
I guess I'd rather be a horse than a jackass.

Glad I didn't make any financial transactions.
Old 12-02-2014, 09:44 PM

Originally Posted by dwapenyi
Is this the same guy who called me out,incorrectly I might add, with his "lead a horse to water" BS?
I guess I'd rather be a horse than a jackass.

Glad I didn't make any financial transactions.
financial transactions at maxima.org, the home to cheap skates and deal sharks

That really amuses me. That id lower myself to selling to a n00b who refuses to learn. I was willing to skool newbs but now its just reserved for PMs, ive posted enough info here that 90% will never grasp or take the time and effort to.

The few maximas i saw at the PW memorial meet in Houston summed it all up very well what the gist of maxima owners are up to...
Fake badges, plastidip and drop in HIDs. To have a low opinion of this crowd doesnt affect me one bit.
In the end the org represents a small part of an already extremely small and dwindling crowd.
So comments from the likes of dumbwap are greatly appreciated because i never ever want to be accepted by the likes of crooks, clowns, and people who dont want to better themselves in their craft.

Now for the news for the 10%ers

I found that early 3000gt vr-4 rotors will work [on paper] for the z33/v35 dual piston upgrade.
Im going to pull the trigger on some rotors this weekend hopefully it will make this mod truly bolt on!
Ill update the main thread and blog when concrete things happen.

In other news, ive been invited to Houston Z Club's private track day at msr, unfortunately i wont be taking the red car but im just as excited to get the dirty on a road course.

Only thing left is to start the utec madness this weekend with a wideband install and some street tuning.

And thats all for now, the dirty is still running well and has certainly went beyond my expectations for being untuned, this altima motor is definitely a great buy for the $. We all know the 7th gen motor is the holy grail but for those of you who arent convinced that spending 3k isnt in your interest the Altima motor is definitely a great substitute.

Till next time! Im owtt!
Old 12-03-2014, 08:42 AM

Im watching you.

Old 12-03-2014, 08:45 AM

Crusher sees a huge a$$hole and immediately thinks of rape.
I get it.
Old 12-05-2014, 05:33 PM

Originally Posted by Crusher103
Im watching you.

[IMG]http://www.protias.com/Pictures/Rape/you%20was%20gonna%20get%20raped.jpg[IMG]
Oh yall gonna like this next troll coming soon
Old 12-06-2014, 07:24 AM

I'm making a batch of these, anyone else wants in?
Old 12-12-2014, 09:23 PM

Old 12-20-2014, 03:08 PM

If they had the exclamation marks I'll buy two from YOU.

No wait!! Maybe!!
Old 12-21-2014, 10:31 PM

Dude omg youre right! Ill fix that!

Hrmm

Maybe vote on it!
Old 12-23-2014, 06:25 AM

I'm making a batch of these, anyone else wants in?
Kind of tempted.
Old 01-01-2015, 01:16 AM
Jer

Nice thread.

I'm laying sideways in my chair right now having eaten too much at the in laws for new year's, so I thought that I'd browse through a few .org headings while my stomach tries to digest... and came accross this. I have to say, it's a lot better than the 4000 happy new year messages in my Facebook newsfeed.

This thread merits a neutral post, and an offer of advice for the folks that this aackshun guy has supposedly ripped off : lesson learned, let it/him go.

Browsing through, this just seems to be a classic example of someone who does not take proper responsibility for their own actions (or should I say aackshuns, haa haa) and who (similarly to a sociopath) finds a twisted way of justifying to themselves that they did nothing wrong.

You can make every effort to properly illustrate with quantitative evidence and proof that you are right, and the other party is wrong, but that will take no effect on them because they are set in their way. The more you say, the more words they will spew back at you, and eventually it will just escalate to ill-placed insults.

Don't bother arguing with the guy : if I were looking for parts or labor on the forums today and saw this thread, I wouldn't risk my time or money with him, so you have accomplished your goal in warning fellow members. He's also dug himself his own grave around here with his comments, and good for him at that - may he have a prosperous 2015. He must have really needed that $40, or whatever it was, to pull him through 2014.

PS. I used to be the postwhore of the TMEC so I'm going to jump in for a second, because I just can't resist. Have you seen this guy's blog? Kia Sorento nighttime braking videos? Really? Geez if that's the "in" thing then I better go take 50 videos right now of my wife's Versa slamming on the brakes. Those slotted rotors and red stuff pads will definitely impress both Batman and the staff of Top Gear as soon as the video is posted in the morning. I'll bring the measuring tape out and a few rulers to make sure I got the distance measured right. Oh, and a flashlight. Watch out for the guy in the Kia on hairpin turn 7, he's really gonna rock the boat when he slams the brakes, and goes into a tumble off the road.

Last edited by Jer; 01-01-2015 at 01:20 AM.
Old 01-01-2015, 08:01 AM

Originally Posted by Jer
Nice thread. I'm laying sideways in my chair right now having eaten too much at the in laws for new year's, so I thought that I'd browse through a few .org headings while my stomach tries to digest... and came accross this. I have to say, it's a lot better than the 4000 happy new year messages in my Facebook newsfeed. This thread merits a neutral post, and an offer of advice for the folks that this aackshun guy has supposedly ripped off : lesson learned, let it/him go. Browsing through, this just seems to be a classic example of someone who does not take proper responsibility for their own actions (or should I say aackshuns, haa haa) and who (similarly to a sociopath) finds a twisted way of justifying to themselves that they did nothing wrong. You can make every effort to properly illustrate with quantitative evidence and proof that you are right, and the other party is wrong, but that will take no effect on them because they are set in their way. The more you say, the more words they will spew back at you, and eventually it will just escalate to ill-placed insults. Don't bother arguing with the guy : if I were looking for parts or labor on the forums today and saw this thread, I wouldn't risk my time or money with him, so you have accomplished your goal in warning fellow members. He's also dug himself his own grave around here with his comments, and good for him at that - may he have a prosperous 2015. He must have really needed that $40, or whatever it was, to pull him through 2014. PS. I used to be the postwhore of the TMEC so I'm going to jump in for a second, because I just can't resist. Have you seen this guy's blog? Kia Sorento nighttime braking videos? Really? Geez if that's the "in" thing then I better go take 50 videos right now of my wife's Versa slamming on the brakes. Those slotted rotors and red stuff pads will definitely impress both Batman and the staff of Top Gear as soon as the video is posted in the morning. I'll bring the measuring tape out and a few rulers to make sure I got the distance measured right. Oh, and a flashlight. Watch out for the guy in the Kia on hairpin turn 7, he's really gonna rock the boat when he slams the brakes, and goes into a tumble off the road.
Jer for org'er of the year!

Thanks for stopping in the thread.
All valid points.
Old 01-02-2015, 07:57 AM

Originally Posted by Jer
Nice thread.

I'm laying sideways in my chair right now having eaten too much at the in laws for new year's, so I thought that I'd browse through a few .org headings while my stomach tries to digest... and came accross this. I have to say, it's a lot better than the 4000 happy new year messages in my Facebook newsfeed.

This thread merits a neutral post, and an offer of advice for the folks that this aackshun guy has supposedly ripped off : lesson learned, let it/him go.

Browsing through, this just seems to be a classic example of someone who does not take proper responsibility for their own actions (or should I say aackshuns, haa haa) and who (similarly to a sociopath) finds a twisted way of justifying to themselves that they did nothing wrong.

You can make every effort to properly illustrate with quantitative evidence and proof that you are right, and the other party is wrong, but that will take no effect on them because they are set in their way. The more you say, the more words they will spew back at you, and eventually it will just escalate to ill-placed insults.

Don't bother arguing with the guy : if I were looking for parts or labor on the forums today and saw this thread, I wouldn't risk my time or money with him, so you have accomplished your goal in warning fellow members. He's also dug himself his own grave around here with his comments, and good for him at that - may he have a prosperous 2015. He must have really needed that $40, or whatever it was, to pull him through 2014.

PS. I used to be the postwhore of the TMEC so I'm going to jump in for a second, because I just can't resist. Have you seen this guy's blog? Kia Sorento nighttime braking videos? Really? Geez if that's the "in" thing then I better go take 50 videos right now of my wife's Versa slamming on the brakes. Those slotted rotors and red stuff pads will definitely impress both Batman and the staff of Top Gear as soon as the video is posted in the morning. I'll bring the measuring tape out and a few rulers to make sure I got the distance measured right. Oh, and a flashlight. Watch out for the guy in the Kia on hairpin turn 7, he's really gonna rock the boat when he slams the brakes, and goes into a tumble off the road.
I was having a bad morning.

Then i read this.

No Im happy.

Thank you
Old 01-02-2015, 02:18 PM

Originally Posted by Jer
Nice thread.

Thanks brah.

Funny thing is, the Sorrento was there and decided to see what happened.

It stopped faster than the stock braking equipment on the A32, A33 and A34.

The A32 could not re-do the test cause the rear caliper seized

A34 was done later but not filmed, numbers were godawful.

Also $4 shipped for the bumper stickers, each extra add $2. I will be doing them with a WHITE background. I'm taking a side poll with or w/o exclamation points

Seems you got the feels from the thread so minus well keep the movement going.

Last edited by aackshun; 01-02-2015 at 02:22 PM.
Old 01-03-2015, 10:27 AM

This take it in the azz champ wants people to put stickers on their car warning others about his packed azz......When aackshun farts in smell like wet semen. Aackshun has 2 left feet. When Aackshun goes to the strip club all the strippers get pissed because he out twerks them. Aackshun goes to prison just to get raped. Aackshun likes peanut butter. Aackshun in the dialectic of the native Angolan means azz packed. Aackshun had himself fixed because he can impregnate himself.....
Old 01-03-2015, 10:29 AM

Originally Posted by Crusher103
This take it in the azz champ wants people to put stickers on their car warning others about his packed azz......When aackshun farts in smell like wet semen. Aackshun has 2 left feet. When Aackshun goes to the strip club all the strippers get pissed because he out twerks them. Aackshun goes to prison just to get raped. Aackshun likes peanut butter. Aackshun in the dialectic of the native Angolan means azz packed. Aackshun had himself fixed because he can impregnate himself.....

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Beware Of Aackshun!!!!!