Buyer/Seller Feedback Give feedback on buyer and seller that you have had a transaction with.

Beware Of Aackshun!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2014, 02:59 PM

Beware Of Aackshun!!!!!

I was called and this dude ask for my help cause his F@#king car was acting up with a defective altenator....we talked I asked $85 for my spare 2003 Nissan Maxima Altenator he talked me down to $70 and has still only paid me $35 and it's been freaking 2-3 month since he walked out of my garage with my altenator in his hand....I've always tried helping this guy out anytime I was asked and for him to tread on my friendship like he has really reveals the truth about his character....I need my remaining $35 ASAP...You've been texted, facebooked, Pm'd and still no pay in full! Watch his a$$ he's not to be trusted apparently!
Old 03-30-2014, 03:07 PM

Don't get me started..
Good luck mang.
Old 03-30-2014, 03:56 PM

Blowing up my cell with text now saying he paid me $40 cash that day he came and got it...BS! I don't do cash with ORGERS never have never will for this same reason...Got to have a record of the transactions....He's can have the $35- $40 now the friendship is severed....I never called him to borrow tools or the like.....It's not a lost for me....So everyone out there in Merry Maxima land good luck with this Aackshun Jackson character....The bridge is burned!
Old 03-30-2014, 06:19 PM

He owes me a 4th gen oil pan and a few hundred bucks back for all the bs I had to fix when he helped me swap.

Got all the way back to Kansas before I noticed the mess and problems started coming up that left my car down for months at a time.

I know I'll never see it, and I would love to write a big rant on the problems he created for me, but it all feels pointless.

He knows, he doesn't care.
Old 03-30-2014, 08:51 PM

these threads are the ones you usually see on Honda forums with 18 year old kids owing money and parts, didnt think Maxima forums would ever get like this
Old 03-30-2014, 10:10 PM

Real classy.

Sad part is with claims like this, I can't even defend myself on the internet. Only thing to do is act like an adult and sit back and watch you guys ruin your own reputation and hurt the community.

Subscribed

Last edited by aackshun; 03-30-2014 at 10:24 PM.
Old 03-30-2014, 10:17 PM

Originally Posted by aackshun
Real classy. Pointless to defend myself on the web, only thing youre doing is hurting yourselves and the community. Go ahead with the trash talk. Brings me lulz. Subscribed
Old 03-30-2014, 10:49 PM

Yeah the sad part is I'm not the only one! This was necessary since I have to run you down to collect my Money Aaron.....It's been at least 3 months since you left with no payment and then you pay me via paypal (only $35 out of $75) after I called you several times...It's funny and sad on how people that consider themselves to be adults take care of their responsibilities and debts......I've never called you to borrow a thing nor for your help, so please don't try to become the victim! I didn't want it too lead to this but since you're in denial, I'll warn as many people as possible of your irresponsibility in holding up your end of any present or future deals especially on the Org! I don't attack nor make up crap on people You're the first person that didn't pay me for my parts and I'll label your a$$ for the rest to see! Now I'm Done Son!
Old 03-30-2014, 11:20 PM

Carlton,

There is no playing or acting over here, I am the victim.

I'm not going to go in a back and forth contest about it though, because as the internet rules goes, the person who tries the hardest always looks the guiltiest, you shot from the hip on this one and well only thing I can do is just be the bigger man and walk away.

Last edited by aackshun; 03-30-2014 at 11:23 PM.
Old 04-06-2014, 01:16 PM

Keeping it fresh and on top to be first on the list!!!! (bump!)
Old 04-06-2014, 04:55 PM

Carlton,

There is no playing or acting over here, I am the victim.

I'm not going to go in a back and forth contest about it though, because as the internet rules goes, the person who tries the hardest always looks the guiltiest, you shot from the hip on this one and well only thing I can do is just be the bigger man and walk away.
So what's your side of the story? You might as well post it, as potential buyers will be able to see it for themselves before buying/selling to/from you in the future.
Old 04-06-2014, 05:29 PM

Short version:

I paid him.

Long version:

*Harassment = Not just a simple reminder that I owe him money, which would have sufficed. This describes the multiple texts, emails, private messages about the matter.
Admittedly, I am terrible with communication, I do not check PM's, emails, or my phone regularly, sometimes not even for days at a time, so when I do check these things I'm usually... Lightly put bombarded with his messages.

Starting from September, I was employed at a specialty auto repair shop. In the middle of December, he gave me the alternator without paying up front, I could not pay him back upon the original agreed payment date because I was let go from my job around xmas (Which I informed him of), got a job in early january (Which I informed him of) that paid cash only, I quit that job around the time Carlton started his usual string of Harassment texts and calls. I immediately paid him $40 in cash and gave him my bad alternator because my income situation was.... Uncertain at best.

**During this time I was in a phone transition, a lot of calls, messages, etc were missed, my number has stayed the same but I just got a new phone with new complications**

Fast forward to oh whatever date about a month ago, I now have stable income and I have honestly forgotten about the $35, Carlton as usual again with his usual bi-weekly harassment campaign starts up again, I pay the last $35 via paypal and now here we are at this junction.

To be honest, if I really didn't care I would just pay him so he'd shut up, but it's more of a principal thing, I'm not paying $115 for a used alternator with no Warranty. $75 was already a bit steep, but I knew he had a good working part, he offered it without payment up front, and hell, he was a local and at that time a friend (bare in mind with a little shopping around I can get used oem alternators from reputable salvage yards for $75 shipped to my home, they usually offer 1, 2 or lifetime warranties, I worked in the salvage industry for about 3 years so I know a lot of people, who to buy from and what not, I did NOT need to buy it from him at all it was just because he was a friend).

Sidenote for 's:
I offered Fakie J Fakerton 3 different fair resolutions for his oil pan, he declined them all. He demands that I buy him a brand new OEM 4th gen lower oil pan for his swap and nothing else will do.

Also, if I did such a terrible job working on his vehicle why was he able to promptly drive an 800 mile roadtrip back to his home in KS without problems? All of a sudden after he gets home I hear about all of these terrible things from his local mechanic.

In his defense, it may have seemed like he paid a lot of money but in the big picture he did not pay a lot, but received much more and I have very little to show for it.

I worked for about 3-4 days on his vehicle for a total in pocket worth about $200, I did it for the love of the .org and to help out, not for profit. Everything he thinks I may have gained from the swap was used to pay off the parts car's owner which I worked out a deal with him to get Fakie J F the parts he needs so he could drive back to Kansas literally the morning after I finished all of the work, his car wasn't towed home, he drove home.

All in all, I am a bit bitter after this, twice I do big things for people and they end up complaining like this ($75 is big when you do not have a job and you can buy the part for $40-50). But you live and you learn, both Fakie and Carlton are rather ...particular people. I find that I have been very lucky to have been a part of the .org for 7 years (Other forums longer) and only have two reported incidents like this (Knocks on wood, before someone else makes something up ). In the long run, I am not worried about my reputation one bit, I highly doubt seeing something like this will affect anyone's decision about doing business with me in the future.

/coolstorybro.

Last edited by aackshun; 04-06-2014 at 05:37 PM.
Old 04-06-2014, 06:18 PM

All of this over like $40.00!?
Old 04-06-2014, 08:07 PM

I offered Fakie J Fakerton 3 different fair resolutions for his oil pan, he declined them all. He demands that I buy him a brand new OEM 4th gen lower oil pan for his swap and nothing else will do. Also, if I did such a terrible job working on his vehicle why was he able to promptly drive an 800 mile roadtrip back to his home in KS without problems? All of a sudden after he gets home I hear about all of these terrible things from his local mechanic. In his defense, it may have seemed like he paid a lot of money but in the big picture he did not pay a lot, but received much more and I have very little to show for it. I worked for about 3-4 days on his vehicle for a total in pocket worth about $200, I did it for the love of the .org and to help out, not for profit. Everything he thinks I may have gained from the swap was used to pay off the parts car's owner which I worked out a deal with him to get Fakie J F the parts he needs so he could drive back to Kansas literally the morning after I finished all of the work, his car wasn't towed home, he drove home. All in all, I am a bit bitter after this, twice I do big things for people and they end up complaining like this ($75 is big when you do not have a job and you can buy the part for $40-50). But you live and you learn, both Fakie and Carlton are rather ...particular people.
This thread has inspired me to write about my experience with Aackshun as well.

I had been silent except to friends about the negative issues I had with him because I knew that he had many admirers here on the org and maybe no one would believe me; that and just thinking about bringing it up brings back all the bad memories and I just wanted to leave it in the past.

That's not fair to others though considering that the false idolism might lead others to him and that shouldn't happen IMO.

I drove down to Texas from Kansas for a 3.5 swap under the full impression that he knew what he was doing and the errors that might happen would be minimal considering he had done this before.

What happened was unorganized chaos at best when I arrived.
Not only did he love to leave the details vague, but when I saw the donor car I just should have turned around and went home.

I ignored the condition of the vehicle and just took aackshun's word for it that it was a sound engine and I had nothing to worry about..
Well it turned out the he was half a man and couldn't do the job without help from a friend that actually seemed much more knowledgeable than him.

I wanted to be there everyday and help, I made the best attempt I could, but the scatter of tools had me lost.
Nothing like I do at home with everything in its place.
Couldn't help much if I wanted to.

What ended up happening with the deal was a deal within the deal too.
You said $1,700 iirc and I paid you like another $300 on top of that for odds and ends..I actually paid you for the jack stands I had already purchased because I was confused and wanted to go home.
Oh, and I gave you my well maintained engine and transmission with new injectors and a couple bottles of vodka from Kansas.

Sarcasm here: that was pretty cool how you traded my wiring harness for his because you didn't want to cut and resolder the injector wires, but then had to splice in a connector to work on the fuse box with the swapped harness.

That harness is so crispy that I know I need to replace the rest that I haven't already..just because you were cutting corners.

We had agreed on an oil pan before I left, you changed your mind because you forgot to start on it earlier and told me I would need to wait another day if I wanted it..you knew I was tapped out from the car and hotel bills...
So I had you a call about it and you said you would get me an aftermarket one and I said no I want Oem..never said new Oem..just didn't want the crushed one from the previous owner and his cut springs.
I was promised Oem before I left so I expected Oem, that's all.
Well, a lot of time went by and nothing so I contacted you again asking about it and you had the artificial ***** to tell me that I waited that long to ask you about it that I shouldn't get one.
Guess I get crap from you either way.
At that point I said fine, give me aftermarket and you said you couldn't..whatever that means.

For the record:
When I was about 300 miles into my way back..I made the trip only stopping for gas..I started having misfires as well as noticed the clutch slipping..so when I made it back the first thing I did was take it to the shop of which I was present for the evaluation..
The biggest problems were that the bolts in the transmission mount were only about two threads deep, the wiring harness was smashed by the oil pan..wonder why..and I noticed later that he kept my brand spanking new passenger side axle saying that it didn't fit my transmission, only to find out the it is the same axle on the passenger side either way..and yes I had to immediately replace it and the cracked axle bracket.
Hoses weren't properly tightened down, the clutch peddle didn't have the spacer on the firewall..oh, and I got you food a couple times and didn't even get a thank you.

Most of this could be overlooked considering I did survive the drive back and caught the problems before it killed me or wrecked me IF you even acted like a friend to me the entire time.
You didn't care about helping anyone, but yourself and saying otherwise is just you trying to save face.

Oh, and I think you might have had 2 days into my car, maybe 2 1/2 with your 3-4 days.
All half days too IMO.

You might be a good guy on the org, but you are not someone to do business with.
Old 04-06-2014, 09:00 PM

See I could tear into everything you said (par example, I told you to start planning on doing a clutch job very soon on day one yet you had to tear *** and drive like a maniac almost wrecking your car on night one) methodically picking everything apart but thats exactly what I wanted to avoid so I will.
I failed to follow my own advice from earlier, but like I said I'm going to steer clear and just let the whiners whine for the second time its pointless to defend yourself against these types of people and in these kinds of threads. You two can continue your ranting. I guess somehow its getting you somewhere ahead in life. I know that I will still be doing 3.5 and 6mt swaps and buying and selling parts successfully even with your baseless claims.

Last edited by aackshun; 04-06-2014 at 09:09 PM.
Old 04-06-2014, 10:06 PM

you had to tear *** and drive like a maniac almost wrecking your car on night one
:
I had just gone from automatic to manual and got hard on the brakes when I was in neutral and locked up the brakes for two seconds.
Just a noob mistake, but at least I was going in a straight line.
I hadn't driven a stick in 14 years.
Keep

I would love to see whatever excuses you have have or what your view on it all was because I would love another story other than the truth..keeps things interesting and I have my

I hope I'm done now too; I knew nothing positive would come of this for me..just voicing what I had happen.

Friends had suggested I do this a long time ago.

Last edited by Fakie J Farkerton; 07-02-2014 at 01:33 AM.
Old 04-06-2014, 11:57 PM
Administrator

I'm not taking sides here, but I will say this based on what you three guys posted.

Carlton, what doesn't make sense to me is when you said "I don't do cash with ORGERS never have never will for this same reason...Got to have a record of the transactions"

What's wrong with cash? Cash is king. Why do you need "records" when dealing with a friend? Sounds like you guys were friends back at the time of the initial transaction and on good terms, no? And have possibly done other deals in the past that went well.

Also, between you and Aaron, both of your stories don't even line up. For example, you say that in his recent text he supposedly claimed to have paid you the day he picked up the alternator. In Aaron's story, and in your first post, he claims to have paid you $40 months later, and nothing the day he picked up the alternator.

Post up a snapshot of the text message. Maybe you're paraphrasing it wrong? Or Aaron is wrong.

Aaron states he gave you his bad alternator. Yes or no?

Also, you claim the total amount owed is $70. Aaron claims it's $75 based on his posts. Who's right here? It's not about the $5, but about who's really telling the truth or has remembered the events correctly.

Fakie,

First you said in post #4, "Got all the way back to Kansas before I noticed the mess and problems started coming up that left my car down for months at a time."

Later you posted in post #14, "When I was about 300 miles into my way back..I made the trip only stopping for gas..I started having misfires as well as noticed the clutch slipping..so when I made it back the first thing I did was take it to the shop of which I was present for the evaluation."

You're contradicting yourself.

Aaron,

IMO, the following statement you made makes you look bad "Fast forward to oh whatever date about a month ago, I now have stable income and I have honestly forgotten about the $35....".

I was kind of taken back when I read this...What man forgets they owe their friend money? Especially after he had to supposedly harass you for the first $40 that you claim you've paid at this point. And no where in your story did you ever say that you apologized to Carlton and that you'd get the money to him as soon as possible. All I read is how upset you are at him for bugging/harassing you for money owed and that you are bitter on how this deal went down; not that your sorry on how unfortunately you had no income and how the deal fell apart as a result of this.

Repeatedly mentioning that you paid $75 for a $40-$50 alternator (your words) is irrelevant. You made an agreement with Carlton. Period. No one forced your hand, you chose to make the deal with Carlton.

And what 3 offers did you make Fakie for his oil pan? I'm only seeing two choices here...used OEM and aftermarket

If the three of you guys can't work towards a resolution, and hopefully end on good terms and part ways, then this thread won't be kept open forever and ever just for sake of venting/ranting purposes.
Old 04-07-2014, 12:45 AM

Originally Posted by The Wizard
Fakie, First you said in post #4, "Got all the way back to Kansas before I noticed the mess and problems started coming up that left my car down for months at a time." Later you posted in post #14, "When I was about 300 miles into my way back..I made the trip only stopping for gas..I started having misfires as well as noticed the clutch slipping..so when I made it back the first thing I did was take it to the shop of which I was present for the evaluation." You're contradicting yourself. Aaron, IMO, the following statement you mad
I had not racked my brain about everything during the trip back.
I remembered it when he claimed I had a worry free trip.
The misfire wasn't terrible at the time, just a hiccup every now and then that soon after turned into me having to crawl under and jiggle the harness to just try to make it back to the shop..

I didn't realize I wasn't done with this thread, sorry about that.

I don't expect to see him act like he cares or even admit fault so this is just a because with this off my chest I no longer care either.

I do my own work now.
Old 04-07-2014, 07:19 AM
Ad·min·is·tra·tor

Short version:

I paid him.

Long version:

*Harassment = Not just a simple reminder that I owe him money, which would have sufficed. This describes the multiple texts, emails, private messages about the matter.
Admittedly, I am terrible with communication, I do not check PM's, emails, or my phone regularly, sometimes not even for days at a time, so when I do check these things I'm usually... Lightly put bombarded with his messages.

Starting from September, I was employed at a specialty auto repair shop. In the middle of December, he gave me the alternator without paying up front, I could not pay him back upon the original agreed payment date because I was let go from my job around xmas (Which I informed him of), got a job in early january (Which I informed him of) that paid cash only, I quit that job around the time Carlton started his usual string of Harassment texts and calls. I immediately paid him $40 in cash and gave him my bad alternator because my income situation was.... Uncertain at best.
he was nice enough to give you the alt without paying his full price. he saw you were in a sticky situation so as a friend he helped you out. how ever you get the money is not his problem.

**During this time I was in a phone transition, a lot of calls, messages, etc were missed, my number has stayed the same but I just got a new phone with new complications**
lame excuse man...it's YOUR responsibility to get the money back to him. why does he even have to chase after you for the money that YOU owe him?

Fast forward to oh whatever date about a month ago, I now have stable income and I have honestly forgotten about the $35, Carlton as usual again with his usual bi-weekly harassment campaign starts up again, I pay the last $35 via paypal and now here we are at this junction.
why would you bother to remember? you got the alternator...your car runs and you own someone money...why bother to remember?

To be honest, if I really didn't care I would just pay him so he'd shut up, but it's more of a principal thing, I'm not paying $115 for a used alternator with no Warranty. $75 was already a bit steep, but I knew he had a good working part, he offered it without payment up front, and hell, he was a local and at that time a friend (bare in mind with a little shopping around I can get used oem alternators from reputable salvage yards for $75 shipped to my home, they usually offer 1, 2 or lifetime warranties, I worked in the salvage industry for about 3 years so I know a lot of people, who to buy from and what not, I did NOT need to buy it from him at all it was just because he was a friend).
if $75 was steep...then go find another alternator..why ask cmax to give you the alternator? oh i remember...u didn't have any money.

cmax let you walk away with the alternator by paying only half the price of what he wanted on the promise that you will repay him promptly. personally i would say that i want the full amount or you can take a hike. you failed to follow up and repay him promptly and that resulted his endless harassment to you. yeah it's $35 bucks...but you didn't have the extra $35 when you needed an alternator. now you're just throwing out excuses how you forgot and you didn't know how to use your phone. you even have the nerve to complain that he was harassing you too much...YOU OWED HIM MONEY. it doesn't matter if it was 5 bucks or 1000 bucks...you owed it to him.

sorry but you know you were wrong here.

Last edited by DanNY; 04-07-2014 at 07:25 AM.
Old 04-07-2014, 07:25 AM
Ad·min·is·tra·tor

lesson learned...
- if the buyer does not have the full amount to pay for the part then do not sell the part. you run the risk of not getting whatever balanced is owed back.
- try and look for someone local to do major work on your car. if things go bad (usually does) you don't have to travel so far to get it fix. penny wise, dollar foolish.

Last edited by DanNY; 04-07-2014 at 01:22 PM.
Old 04-07-2014, 07:44 AM

Name:  THISGONBGUD.gif
Views: 176
Size:  1.00 MB

I've been wondering why b00ty master wasnt posting too much.

Hope all works out though. I shall be quietly watching from the sideline.
Old 04-07-2014, 07:16 PM

I will give one more shot at responding to this thread, my points have been made clear to any one in the future dealing with me, but these are valid questions by neutral parties that deserved to be answer.

Originally Posted by The Wizard
I'm not taking sides here, but I will say this based on what you three guys posted.

Carlton, what doesn't make sense to me is when you said "I don't do cash with ORGERS never have never will for this same reason...Got to have a record of the transactions"

What's wrong with cash? Cash is king. Why do you need "records" when dealing with a friend? Sounds like you guys were friends back at the time of the initial transaction and on good terms, no? And have possibly done other deals in the past that went well.

Also, between you and Aaron, both of your stories don't even line up. For example, you say that in his recent text he supposedly claimed to have paid you the day he picked up the alternator. In Aaron's story, and in your first post, he claims to have paid you $40 months later, and nothing the day he picked up the alternator.

-See below, definitely paid him later. Received goods in Dec, paid him cash in jan, pp in march.

Post up a snapshot of the text message. Maybe you're paraphrasing it wrong? Or Aaron is wrong.

Aaron states he gave you his bad alternator. Yes or no?

Also, you claim the total amount owed is $70. Aaron claims it's $75 based on his posts. Who's right here? It's not about the $5, but about who's really telling the truth or has remembered the events correctly.

-IT could go either way, I know it wasn't what he originally wanted which I passed up on initially, lowered the price later after some discussion.

IMO, the following statement you made makes you look bad "Fast forward to oh whatever date about a month ago, I now have stable income and I have honestly forgotten about the $35....".

I was kind of taken back when I read this...What man forgets they owe their friend money? Especially after he had to supposedly harass you for the first $40 that you claim you've paid at this point. And no where in your story did you ever say that you apologized to Carlton and that you'd get the money to him as soon as possible. All I read is how upset you are at him for bugging/harassing you for money owed and that you are bitter on how this deal went down; not that your sorry on how unfortunately you had no income and how the deal fell apart as a result of this.

-I apologized to him and explained to him my situation during the time period, will not apologize again because of his recent behavior. See below in Dan's replies, an excuse but the truth. Now that I'm back on my feet financially I'm back to being busy after work ours with more car projects, UH-GIN and moving out. Excuses nonetheless, but it's the reason why I never really check my phone, email, etc. I am just literally busy.

Repeatedly mentioning that you paid $75 for a $40-$50 alternator (your words) is irrelevant. You made an agreement with Carlton. Period. No one forced your hand, you chose to make the deal with Carlton.
-Oh yes you're right, I'm not complaining about the price after the fact. I do not want anyone thinking that I was backed into a corner, he was not my savior when I was doomed, hell my car was working and driving back and forth to work still, I was not stuck in a parking lot at midnight with a dead alty (been there done that). I had plenty of choices and still a few days before I lost my job to pull the trigger on an alty (Faulty voltage regulator, anything over 2.2k it spiked in voltage causing limp mode). I chose to deal with Carlton because I thought was the overall good one to make at the time. NOT because I had to.
BOTTOM LINE: I had options, Carlton was not doing me any favors, at all, it was merely a convenience that I chose to go with him.

And what 3 offers did you make Fakie for his oil pan? I'm only seeing two choices here...used OEM and aftermarket

-A 4th gen one with a small ding in it, free of charge, shipping incl'd declined it.
-I offered him a used flawless 5th gen one from my I35 (Which matches his motor btw), free of charge, shipping incl'd declined it.
-And then I offered him a aftermarket one for exchange for his defective one, I would pay him back when I received the used one, declined it.
Originally Posted by DanNY
he was nice enough to give you the alt without paying his full price. he saw you were in a sticky situation so as a friend he helped you out. how ever you get the money is not his problem.

-When I purchased the alternator I was NOT in a sticky situation, I did not NEED to have it loaned to me. It was a kind assurance and hell, he lives nearby. I ALWAYS try to keep money in the .org first, it pains me to see someone go buy something from eBay rather than a quality used part from the org. And I think you misunderstand the sticky situation. I lost my mechanic job between the time I picked it up and the time I owed him the $$ I wanted to install it before paying him (Pretty much what I would have done with anything else, because I'm buddy-buddy with a few yards in the salvage industry, they loan me credit, and still do to this day), so to me, it was a win all around, keep money on the .org, i know Carlton and how he keeps things well maintained so it's almost as good as buying from a salvage yard (Almost being the fact that 8 months from now, I don't expect him to warranty it, that's just silly of me to have that expectation from a private party) and he's much closer than the local places and better than having it shipped from Dallas or Austin.

lame excuse man...it's YOUR responsibility to get the money back to him. why does he even have to chase after you for the money that YOU owe him?

-Dan, you're right, it should have been on my priority list but it was not, I had to pay back some other people for helping me stay afloat, I am not fortunate enough to last 6-7 weeks without stable pay without having to borrow large sums of money, paying them back and getting my bills back under control consumed a lot of my free time. Lame excuse still, but it's the sad truth, the last $35 just slipped away from me. Because of that hectic time period which is why I paid him $40 because it was all I could afford while I was searching for a job. By the time I got the job where I'm employed now I just honestly forgot. This fell between his reminders, the first time he reminded me about it while employed at my current job, I immediately I payed the $35, end of my involvement.

why would you bother to remember? you got the alternator...your car runs and you own someone money...why bother to remember?

-I do not quite understand this statement as a response to the quote you made.

if $75 was steep...then go find another alternator..why ask cmax to give you the alternator? oh i remember...u didn't have any money.

-See above, I was employed at the time of receiving the merch.

cmax let you walk away with the alternator by paying only half the price of what he wanted on the promise that you will repay him promptly. personally i would say that i want the full amount or you can take a hike. you failed to follow up and repay him promptly and that resulted his endless harassment to you. yeah it's $35 bucks...but you didn't have the extra $35 when you needed an alternator. now you're just throwing out excuses how you forgot and you didn't know how to use your phone. you even have the nerve to complain that he was harassing you too much...YOU OWED HIM MONEY. it doesn't matter if it was 5 bucks or 1000 bucks...you owed it to him.

sorry but you know you were wrong here.
-You're misunderstanding the situation a bit, re-read it, shoot me a pm and I'll give ya the deets, hell, post my response in here, bottom line is I am through with the thread.
So summary of my life??

Mid Dec: Received merch, agreed to pay at a later date

Before Xmas: Installed alty, informed Cmax it was working, then a few days later Lost job, informed cmax

Early Jan: Got another job working at a car lot, hated it left it after my first paycheck (which was in all cash, under the table job). With this cash I paid cmax03 $40 informed him of my situation at the time and dropped off my used alty as part of the agreement, also phone situation was very, very hazy, due to bills being unpaid, etc typical unemployed problems, I do not recall informing him of this, I think I only said "got a new phone" when he sent a reminder text.

Early Feb, began employment with my current job now. Cmax sent reminder, paid the last $35

Extra Notes:

You may recall I wrote that I got a new phone while I was unemployed, this is true. I sold my current phone for cash and used my free upgrade for a new phone. I think this is the main loophole in my side of the story, also I scrapped a lot of metal during this time for quick cash.

Oh also don't think of putting 2+2 together based on Fakie's claims. I was let go of from my mechanic job simply because there were only 2 cars in the shop to work on, I was the newest employee, thus lowest on the totem pole so when things got tight they let me go. I am still on very good terms there and they allow me to use the shop as if I still work there. On occasion take my car there to do maintenance still when I need a lift (Aligned my car there after my coilover install, w00t).

And I quit the car lot job simply because working as a mechanic on a used car lot is a VERY miserable job, you never get to really "fix" anything, if anyone wants to hear the story why I quit I'm open to PM or email about it.

I can't really think of anything else any one may infer or poke at so....

If anyone has any legitimate questions about any loopholes in my story feel free to PM me, because as I stated, this will be my last post in this thread, my point has been made and like I said earlier, there is N O T H I N G to be gained from this, this thread was solely created as a personal attack against me, so was Fakie's post. I have spent too much time here to gain almost nothing.

I understand that Carlton and Fakie feel wrong by me and this is an open forum, they deserve to get a chance to have their opinion heard, wrong as it may be, it's what a forum is for, it's a risk of the game that I play being involved with many different people. But I think a line needs to be drawn here because this thread solely exist to hurt me, not to resolve anything, which again, why should I choose to continue be a part of this? It's not solving anything and further participation may only return me to 0 status, like if this thread was never created. Which will eventually happen if I just leave and put it behind me. I feel like I have been more than kind and patient by spending this much time on the matter and I want nothing more now than to just move forward with my life, because it's not worth my time anymore.

Originally Posted by Crusher103

I've been wondering why b00ty master wasnt posting too much.

Hope all works out though. I shall be quietly trolling from the sideline.

Fixed for clarity

Last edited by aackshun; 04-07-2014 at 08:34 PM.
Old 04-07-2014, 07:37 PM

ban ban ban
Old 04-07-2014, 07:41 PM

-A 4th gen one with a small ding in it, free of charge, shipping incl'd declined it.
-I offered him a used flawless 5th gen one from my I35 (Which matches his motor btw), free of charge, shipping incl'd declined it.
-And then I offered him a aftermarket one for exchange for his defective one, I would pay him back when I received the used one, declined it.
1. Offered me a dented pan and I declined.
Yes, I didn't want to trade out my dented pan for another dented one.
2. Precious flawless 5th gen pan declined.
Yes, I wanted a 4th gen as promised; no matter if it fits. Maybe I plan on getting Cattman and the loop would get in the way of oil changes with the 5th gen smartie.
3. Most ridiculous option yet was declined.
Yes, I gave you my Paypal and said you could just pay for a $35 aftermarket to be done with this and you said sure, but I would need to mail back my old dented one.
I'm sure you were just about to tell me you would pay the shipping too?
You weaseled your way out IMHO.
What a load of fantastic options sir.
Old 04-07-2014, 08:10 PM

Oh and if you guys (Carlton or Fakie) want to come up with a resolution feel free to email me (I'm not sure if being on my ignore list allows you to PM me. Fakie you can still text or call, but my phone is on silent from 10pm - 8am every day and I'm at work the rest of the time, Carlton you're on my ignore list on my phone and the .org, your only option is to email me), other than that you're more than welcome to keep venting your feelings, they will go un-answered by me.

Email: orgusername @ gmail.com

Kthxbai, been reezy, keep it greezy?

Last edited by aackshun; 04-07-2014 at 08:21 PM.
Old 04-07-2014, 08:11 PM

I say you guys flip a coin for it...

But in all honesty, I would never buy something I couldnt pay for in full. Debt is never a good thing, and true sometimes it is unavoidable. Now this may be how I was raised.. but if I ever owed someone money I didnt have I would 1) not have poor communication with them 2) do whatever I could to obtain that money. Id do odd jobs, sell something, sell my body on the street corner, sell my kidneys on the black market.. you get the point! I have issues sleeping at night when I owe money because im afraid ill forget which is s***ty and I like to think of myself as someone better than s***.

On the other hand, no offense FJF.. your details in your story are a little bit contradictory. . And just from what ive skimmed im with him.

BUT! Nobody nows what really happens but you guys. Get it worked out, have a phone call,make compromises, call a counselor, do something other than complain about each other in a thread! I feel like I logged into a 12 year olds facebook page!

Best of luck in your attempts to resolve these issues.
Old 04-08-2014, 11:29 AM

Name:  9A2613B2-C25A-4B27-AF8C-2CA862859145_zpstvsxjzl8.png
Views: 199
Size:  80.3 KB

Name:  4B4289F9-104C-4513-9EA8-174A293AD98F_zpsanrl5jt1.png
Views: 260
Size:  80.9 KB

Name:  284A2D64-FB1C-4F11-AB18-B8670A2FCCB1_zpsfgjlkpmw.png
Views: 272
Size:  66.7 KB

Name:  C1AAEE3B-439F-4A07-9E75-79D3DDDB0C44_zpsgi2smsqh.png
Views: 234
Size:  88.5 KB

Old 04-08-2014, 12:14 PM
Got Retrofit?

Old 04-09-2014, 05:54 AM

Originally Posted by george__
ban ban ban
Yea lets ban YOU.
Old 04-10-2014, 07:53 AM

Oh and if you guys (Carlton or Fakie) want to come up with a resolution feel free to email me (I'm not sure if being on my ignore list allows you to PM me. Fakie you can still text or call, but my phone is on silent from 10pm - 8am every day and I'm at work the rest of the time, Carlton you're on my ignore list on my phone and the .org, your only option is to email me), other than that you're more than welcome to keep venting your feelings, they will go un-answered by me.

Email: orgusername @ gmail.com

Kthxbai, been reezy, keep it greezy?
I tried Aaron, and gave you every opportunity to honor our agreement and your attitude, irresponsible arrogance got me to this point. I had to warn the others of your dishonorable business transactions (A lousy $40) Wow! If you'll do this over $40 then ****, you'll definitely do it over more $$$....Didn't want it to come to this Aaron, you were a good friend but, it was business and you weren't honest about this at all.....Keep it ($40), not that I was ever gonna get it from u....It'll be a trade off, $40 for a friendship....I'm done son!

Last edited by CMax03; 04-10-2014 at 08:00 AM.
Old 04-10-2014, 09:37 AM

Originally Posted by Fakie J Farkerton
1. Offered me a dented pan and I declined.
Yes, I didn't want to trade out my dented pan for another dented one.
2. Precious flawless 5th gen pan declined.
Yes, I wanted a 4th gen as promised; no matter if it fits. Maybe I plan on getting Cattman and the loop would get in the way of oil changes with the 5th gen smartie.
3. Most ridiculous option yet was declined.
Yes, I gave you my Paypal and said you could just pay for a $35 aftermarket to be done with this and you said sure, but I would need to mail back my old dented one.
I'm sure you were just about to tell me you would pay the shipping too?
You weaseled your way out IMHO.
What a load of fantastic options sir.
It's called the Art of Twistology! he will purposely twist your words around to benefit himself and his f@#Ked way of thinking...in order not to pay you a dime,...If he was the victim as he claims to be....Where are the rest of my victims??? Sorry buddy I don't screw over people like that, never have and never will!
Old 04-10-2014, 09:49 AM

Originally Posted by CMax03
It's called the Art of Twistology! he will purposely twist your words around to benefit himself and his f@#Ked way of thinking...in order not to pay you a dime,...If he was the victim as he claims to be....Where are the rest of my victims??? Sorry buddy I don't screw over people like that, never have and never will!
Preach on!!
Aaron lives off of IOU's.
Bridges are getting burned though.

Oh, and CMax03:
Name:  2903DB38-CFCC-42FE-9211-3800A9A70EFA_zpstl1qoziz.gif
Views: 158
Size:  517.3 KB
Old 04-10-2014, 10:54 AM

Originally Posted by Fakie J Farkerton

Oh, and CMax03:
Lol!
Old 04-11-2014, 02:12 PM

I said a Dammmmnnnnnn....
Old 04-11-2014, 03:34 PM

Its really believable to some extend what they state about one person coming from two sellers/buyers.
I mean who in their right mind wants their profile to be burned with almost 10k points and a senior member status.
Sounds like half a$$ job to me.
I'd bump for a bad seller.
Gotta play your cards right. Same reason why I trust no member regardless of their status.
Old 04-12-2014, 02:47 PM

Name:  01B8C1EF-FADF-4B90-A7AB-D85092EEB90A_zpslehemo5w.gif
Views: 185
Size:  621.7 KB
Just a good scene from Breaking Bad right there, that's all.

Oh, and I see someone claiming to be online right now..
Old 04-13-2014, 09:56 AM

Aackshun has lost my trust, yet acts like half now and half when he receives the old pan is an option.
Name:  8BA394B9-FC72-4081-9DAE-AE739797ECF6_zpswzxinsgp.png
Views: 259
Size:  65.9 KB

Name:  86586032-8B46-47A3-A1C7-7BD605A183C5_zpszpa6vcbg.png
Views: 245
Size:  85.1 KB

Name:  EFB50184-D085-4380-BDCD-FAE7007D856B_zpsbxj0f0tg.png
Views: 257
Size:  96.8 KB

Name:  0095F2C8-19F0-411D-AAF7-AD2A76A10D78_zpslg3wik9d.png
Views: 243
Size:  98.0 KB

Name:  61358458-9852-498F-94D9-CA9488184E03_zpsgan2rsp0.png
Views: 237
Size:  69.8 KB
Old 04-13-2014, 10:36 AM

Originally Posted by Rods03Max619
I said a Dammmmnnnnnn....
Name:  TDJakes.gif
Views: 178
Size:  586.5 KB

Name:  pimpwalk.gif
Views: 179
Size:  1.19 MB

Name:  damnfail-1.gif
Views: 216
Size:  956.3 KB

No i Say GATDAMN.
Old 04-13-2014, 11:37 AM

Name:  5AA25883-5E7A-4460-B659-95FAD0B74245_zps4pqi3kav.png
Views: 252
Size:  66.2 KB
Wow, just wow.
What is he smoking?
What a complete *******.
Old 04-13-2014, 12:05 PM

What time shall we start the bridge riot.....
Burn the bichhh down!

Quick Reply: Beware Of Aackshun!!!!!