Buyer/Seller Feedback Give feedback on buyer and seller that you have had a transaction with.

cDgRazoray refund me please

Old 08-28-2014, 05:43 AM

cDgRazoray refund me please

I purchased two items from him roughly three weeks ago. An Injen intake and a UDP. I paid both of his asking prices--and didn't haggle.

The day after sending payment he tells me he is just going to include the MAF for free because he's too lazy to take it off. (I thought cool, I can sell it or keep it as a spare) but unfortunately, he can't ship until tomorrow because he forgot a part and needs someone to bring it to his house. (No problem with me)

Fast forward--I receive the package and open it. UDP is good. However, I immediately notice there is a seized bolt in the Injen piece that the MAF connects to. The head is broken off. I could not get this thing out. I tried vice grips, heated it up a little bit but this thing would not budge. Because of this, the MAF would not sit evenly. There is a gap between it and the MAF. I emailed the seller and he asked for some pictures and then tells me he never even looked in the box. He bought it a while back then just shipped it out. BS. In addition to this, the air filter he included doesn't even fit the intake. When I brought this up to him he said he included that for free to be nice but it was clearly in the picture on the intake tube and in the Injen item description. He then tells me I just need a new coupler and it should fit. No, I was under the impression the filter fits. Why would I expect otherwise?

Now, we've been going back and forth with PM's for over a week now. He asked me if I'd like a refund or if there were any other parts I needed. Shortly after his PM, I requested a refund. I told him that if he sends me a shipping label I'll gladly send the Injen back as I have no use for it because of the MAF piece issue and the filter. He agreed and said he would send me a label. Cool. This is when I notice his once speedy communication is now turning into a respond to me once every other day.

He pm'd me on Monday night and said he'd make a note and send the label. Didn't get it. Then he PM'd me on Tuesday night and apologized night because he forgot to send me a label again. He said he would send me a label on Wednesday and asked if it was ok if he could refund me once he gets the intake back. I said no, and requested he refund me now and send me the label when he has time. I always ship quickly, I don't know about him. He never responded back--and I never received a shipping label on Wednesday either. So last night I send a PM and said I was getting very frustrated and I'd like a refund immediately--it's been close to three weeks now and I have an unusable intake sitting in my closet (simply because he listed it for sale without inspecting it first) and my bank account is smaller.

He logged on late last night but didn't respond.

I don't want to hear the busy card either. A refund takes 1 minute to send. Sending a label takes less than 5 minutes.
Old 08-28-2014, 04:14 PM

I used to buy on the org and never had any issues. I chose to stop simply because of the risk involved not being worth it and finding exactly what I need elsewhere. I do hope you get your situation corrected.
Old 08-28-2014, 04:18 PM

File a Paypal claim immediately.
You've done enough.
Old 08-29-2014, 05:53 AM

Originally Posted by BigLou55
I used to buy on the org and never had any issues. I chose to stop simply because of the risk involved not being worth it and finding exactly what I need elsewhere. I do hope you get your situation corrected.
Thanks. Very true--it's simply not worth the headache. I haven't bought much off here but this is my second rough deal.

Originally Posted by Fakie J Farkerton
File a Paypal claim immediately.
You've done enough.
Thanks. I just opened the dispute. He logged on again yesterday. No shipping label--no refund--no PM.

Old 08-29-2014, 12:36 PM

Funny what paypal can do. He sent the label over shortly after I opened the dispute. Now all I need is the refund and I can drop the box off and we can go on our merry ways. I will never deal with him again unfortunately. Hopefully this serves as a warning for others. People are nice and friendly until something goes wrong.

Hell, I shipped out a set of t-top covers from my camaro early this week. They unfortunately arrived damaged to the person I sold them to. I asked if he could snag a few pictures. He did. Then I asked if he wanted a full refund and I would pay for him to ship the covers back to me or I could refund him 75% and he could keep them. He chose to keep them. Easy enough. Problem averted. I did learn my lesson though--always insure fragile packages. It's not worth the headache..
Old 08-29-2014, 08:17 PM
Administrator

Filing a paypal claim gets people moving faster than a shoe full of fire ants
Old 08-30-2014, 09:03 AM

So sick of waiting. I'm just going to sell it myself to get my money back. I'm never buying from someone with a 0 feedback again! I'm 0-2 in that category.

The waiting game worked CDgRazoray. Congrats on your big win.

Last edited by th3shuck; 08-30-2014 at 09:07 AM.
Old 08-30-2014, 09:46 AM

Originally Posted by th3shuck
So sick of waiting. I'm just going to sell it myself to get my money back. I'm never buying from someone with a 0 feedback again! I'm 0-2 in that category. The waiting game worked CDgRazoray. Congrats on your big win.

Something else go wrong?
Just escalate the claim on Paypal.
You'll get the $$.
Old 08-30-2014, 09:53 AM

Originally Posted by Fakie J Farkerton

Something else go wrong?
Just escalate the claim on Paypal.
You'll get the $$.
I ended it. He sent the label but now I know he was going to make me wait for the refund. (That's his game. Wait the buyer out) He probably wouldn't refund me until I shipped it back. (Which I never agreed with) How long would he wait to refund me after I shipped it back? Probably another week. I am just sick of waiting. I think I can get my money back on it so I'm just going to sell it and move on.
Old 08-30-2014, 10:15 AM

Originally Posted by th3shuck
I ended it. He sent the label but now I know he was going to make me wait for the refund. (That's his game. Wait the buyer out) He probably wouldn't refund me until I shipped it back. (Which I never agreed with) How long would he wait to refund me after I shipped it back? Probably another week. I am just sick of waiting. I think I can get my money back on it so I'm just going to sell it and move on.
I wouldn't go that route.

I would file, and if he then sent a label I would return it without closing the dispute.
If no refund the day it arrives, up the dispute to a claim and provide paypal with the tracking number.
Easy refund.
Old 08-30-2014, 02:42 PM
Administrator

^Exactly. And by following through with the claim, I'm sure you would have tarnished his Paypal record too.
Old 08-31-2014, 06:30 AM

Random, but I only buy/sell/trade from members that have been here for a while and/or have a positive Itrader rating (+2 or more) for this very reason.
Old 08-31-2014, 07:55 AM
Got Retrofit?

Paypal FTW
Old 09-04-2014, 07:21 AM
Ad·min·is·tra·tor

Originally Posted by tigersharkdude
Random, but I only buy/sell/trade from members that have been here for a while and/or have a positive Itrader rating (+2 or more) for this very reason.
THIS ^^^

the feature is available on the org for a reason