Dealership and Vendor Experiences Let other Maxima owners, or potential Maxima owners, which dealerships and shops you've had good or bad luck with.

Racingline Joe/Taz

Old 10-29-2014, 02:22 PM

Racingline Joe/Taz

Anyone have and other means of contact besides e-mail? I have been trying for almost a month now trying to contact them regarding a package and a mistake.
They are usually very prompt and on top of things however I am getting a little worried that I haven't received any word from them for almost a month now. Please lmk Thanks all.
Old 11-12-2014, 03:48 AM

Soo its now the 12th of November; and still no product. SMH. I am extremely disappointed in their lack of service. I have e-mailed them numerous times, over the course of the month. I placed my order back in early October, probably the 2nd. in the beginning communication was perfect, as usual and expected. After receiving, my payment, they almost completely dropped off the face of the Earth. Lost contact with them for two weeks. Tried e-mailing them every other day with no reply. After I finally informed them that I had opened a Paypal dispute, they reached out and replied back. Joe/Taz/Racingline told me that he was away and apologized. Informed me that he had made the mistake and confirmed that was going to ship out my product first thing in the morning, that was a THURSDAY. I followed up with them via e-mail Monday, Wednesday, and Friday; no reply. now going on two weeks, I have contacted Paypal again and explained to them the situation. They requested that i forward them the e-mail thread to them for them to take a look. They stated that they will credit me back the amount charged.

This is NOT my first time purchasing from this company. I have for a few years now. from the their original v1 rear endlinks, which i've had to replace several times (failure and rusting) to their original front endlinks, front strut bar, nd now running the 3rd Y-Pipe. I have never had soo many issues before in the past. I am soo surprised at how horrible their service has become. I hope that they do see this and try to reach out to me the proper way.
Old 11-12-2014, 05:58 AM

Wow.

Thanks for the post.

Hate vendors that are nice until they have your money..then again some org'ers are like that too.
Old 11-12-2014, 08:10 AM
Ad·min·is·tra·tor

is racingline actually a vendor?