General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

Fast program or parts catalog??

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2018, 11:34 AM
Newbie - Just Registered

Fast program or parts catalog??

Hi guys,
Just got my first Maxima, an '09 SV, last week and trying to get prepared to take good care of it. I'd like to have a factory parts catalog, EPC, IPC....whatever you prefer to call it. I've found a download of the Nissan Fast program, but can't get it to run. It's made for Win2000 and I have Win7 and Win10, but haven't been able to get the compatibility right to get it to install.
Anyhow, does anyone have a copy or link to a parts manual compatible with my system?
Thanks in advance!
Johnny
Old 01-13-2018, 11:10 AM

There are many parts sites out there. The three I use the most are:

parts.com
nissanpartsdeal.com
courtesyparts.com

The list is lowest prices first. But they are usually all pretty close.
Old 01-15-2018, 01:18 PM

Originally Posted by Flypa38
Hi guys,
Just got my first Maxima, an '09 SV, last week and trying to get prepared to take good care of it. I'd like to have a factory parts catalog, EPC, IPC....whatever you prefer to call it. I've found a download of the Nissan Fast program, but can't get it to run. It's made for Win2000 and I have Win7 and Win10, but haven't been able to get the compatibility right to get it to install.
Anyhow, does anyone have a copy or link to a parts manual compatible with my system?
Thanks in advance!
Johnny
Mounting Nissan Fast on Deamon Tools
1. Mount the iso with daemon tools
2. Go to (Mounting Drive/decompress directory) NISSAN/FASTPRG/WIN2000 and launch setup.exe to install the base programme of Nissan fast
3. Go to your installed directory and run Nfset.exe. Go to cd-rom setup and select drive 1 and set it to the “NISSAN” directory in the iso you mounted/decompressed. Do same with drive 2 and set it to “INF-ALL” and with drive 3 and set it to “AR-JP”. Press ok
4. Run Nissan menu for the start menu or Nfmenu.exe in your install directory.

It could be mounted on either Windows 7 or 10.
Old 01-19-2018, 07:43 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

Finally got it to work! Not sure what I did different, but after about the 8th try, it magically installed. I don't like computers......
Thanks for the replies fellas!