Group Deals / Sponsors Forum Find out more information on group deals that are going on for Maxima parts from our Sponsors.

AMSOIL Synthetic GL-4 75w-90 Manual Trans Gear Oil - Wholesale Pricing Available

Old 01-05-2013, 06:39 AM
Maxima.org Sponsor and Donating Maxima.org Member

AMSOIL Synthetic GL-4 75w-90 Manual Trans Gear Oil - Wholesale Pricing Available

Don't use a common gear oil that's labeled as meeting GL4/ GL5 in your manual transmission. Those oils are typically designed for use in differentials with hypoid gears and the additive packages are too aggressive and will adversely affect the shift quality of your manual transmission and shorten it's life.

AMSOIL GL-4 75w-90 Manual Transmission & Transaxle oil is specifically formulated for manual transmissions/transaxles to provide proper synchromesh operation, smooth shifting and maximum gear protection. Not corrosive to yellow metals commonly used in synchromesh systems. Excellent cold-shift winter performance and outstanding protection in the most demanding high temp, high stress situations. Keeps seals pliable. I sell a ton of this oil to our members and the feedback is outstanding! http://www.amsoil.com/lit/databulletins/g2077.pdf

Please send PM or e-mail direct to lonestarlubes@gmail.com for additional information and/or pricing. Pls include zip code and/or state of residence so I can calculate correct sales tax (if applicable) and shipping. Detailed description of all products, an on-line application guide and a free on-line maintenance tracker can be viewed/accessed thru my website at www.lubedealer.com/lonestarlubes

20-yr Nissan owner, 10-yr org member, AMSOIL Certified Dealer, Maxima.org Sponsor & Donating Member. Outstanding feedback with hundreds of satisfied customers throughout the US and Canada.

Wholesale pricing available!

Last edited by talkinghorse; 07-20-2013 at 06:19 PM.
Old 01-14-2013, 05:37 PM

AMSOIL Synthetic Manual Transmission & Transaxle Gear Lube is a premium blend of the finest synthetic base oils and advanced, high-performance additives. It is formulated specifically for maximum protection in demanding manual transmission and transaxle applications where an extreme-pressure GL-4 gear lube is specified, including those where high-horsepower/high-torque engines and towing or heavy loads increase transmission stress.

AMSOIL Synthetic Manual Transmission & Transaxle Gear Lube helps prevent the thinning effects of mechanical shear. It is formulated to maintain its viscosity and superior film strength for consistent, long-lasting wear protection. Synthetic Manual Transmission & Transaxle Gear Lube excels in hot and cold temperature extremes that exceed the limits of conventional mineral oils. It protects against rust, keeps seals soft for long life and is compatible with brass synchros for smooth synchromesh shift quality.

Please send PM for price quote. Wholesale pricing available
Old 01-18-2013, 02:43 PM

My deals don't expire. Wholesale pricing available on premiere quality AMSOIL synthetic lubricants; complete line of filters by AMSOIL, Wix and Mann; NGK ignition products; Mothers; Trico and more.

20-yr Nissan owner, >10-yr org member, AMSOIL Certified Dealer, Maxima.org Sponsor & Donating Member, Veteran-owned business. Outstanding feedback with hundreds of satisfied customers throughout the US and Canada. Pls send PM for customized quote
Old 01-22-2013, 05:31 PM

Fantastic product for those of you with manual-shift cars! AMSOIL Manual Trans Gear Oil improves shift quality in hot or cold environments and protects in the most severe operating conditions. Provides twice the service life of conventional fluids!

20-yr Nissan owner, >10-yr org member, AMSOIL Certified Dealer, Maxima.org Sponsor & Donating Member, Veteran-owned business. Outstanding feedback with hundreds of satisfied customers throughout the US and Canada. Pls send PM or e-mail for customized quote
Old 01-29-2013, 06:42 PM

GL-4 is a hard to find product. I have it!

20-yr Nissan owner, >10-yr org member, AMSOIL Certified Dealer, Maxima.org Sponsor & Donating Member, Veteran-owned business. Outstanding feedback with hundreds of satisfied customers throughout the US and Canada. Pls send PM or e-mail for customized quote
Old 02-06-2013, 05:14 PM

Fantastic product for those of you with manual-shift cars! AMSOIL Manual Trans Gear Oil improves shift quality in hot or cold environments and protects in the most severe operating conditions. Provides twice the service life of conventional fluids! I sell a ton of this fluid to our members with fantastic feedback.

Old 02-16-2013, 07:01 AM

AMSOIL Synthetic Manual Transmission & Transaxle Gear Lube is specifically formulated for demanding manual transmission and transaxle applications requiring the use of a GL-4 lubricant.

Designed to excel in severe-service conditions that exceed the limitations of conventional fluids. Reduces friction and maintains viscosity for long component and fluid life.

Shear Stable! Provides a thick lubricating film and protects against wear in severe-service and shock-loading conditions.

Excellent cold-flow properties promote smooth, fast engagement of synchronizers and gears. Protects against wear caused by high-horsepower engines.

20-yr Nissan owner, >10-yr org member, AMSOIL Certified Dealer, Maxima.org Sponsor & Donating Member, Veteran-owned business. Outstanding feedback with hundreds of satisfied customers throughout the US and Canada. Pls send PM or e-mail for customized quote. Wholesale Pricing Available!

Last edited by talkinghorse; 02-16-2013 at 10:14 AM.
Old 02-20-2013, 05:24 PM

My deals don't expire. Wholesale pricing available on premiere quality AMSOIL synthetic lubricants; complete line of filters by AMSOIL, Wix and Mann; NGK ignition products; Mothers; Trico and more.

20-yr Nissan owner, >10-yr org member, AMSOIL Certified Dealer, Maxima.org Sponsor & Donating Member, Veteran-owned business. Outstanding feedback with hundreds of satisfied customers throughout the US and Canada. Pls send PM for customized quote
Old 02-23-2013, 05:44 AM

Don't use a common gear oil that's labeled as meeting GL4/ GL5 in your manual transmission. Those oils are typically designed for use in differentials with hypoid gears and the additive packages are too aggressive and will adversely affect the shift quality of your manual transmission and shorten it's service life.

AMSOIL GL-4 75w-90 Manual Transmission & Transaxle oil is specifically formulated for manual transmissions/transaxles to provide proper synchromesh operation, smooth shifting and maximum gear protection. Not corrosive to yellow metals commonly used in synchromesh systems. Excellent cold-shift winter performance and outstanding protection in the most demanding high temp, high stress situations. Keeps seals pliable. I sell a ton of this oil to our members and the feedback is outstanding! http://www.amsoil.com/lit/databulletins/g2077.pdf

Please send PM or e-mail direct to lonestarlubes@gmail.com for additional information and/or pricing. Pls include zip code and/or state of residence so I can calculate correct sales tax (if applicable) and shipping. Detailed description of all products, an on-line application guide and a free on-line maintenance tracker can be viewed/accessed thru my website at www.lubedealer.com/lonestarlubes

20-yr Nissan owner, 10-yr org member, AMSOIL Certified Dealer, Maxima.org Sponsor & Donating Member. Outstanding feedback with hundreds of satisfied customers throughout the US and Canada.

Last edited by talkinghorse; 03-01-2013 at 05:37 PM.
Old 03-01-2013, 05:39 PM

Hard to find GL-4 75w-90 Manual Transmission and Transaxle oil...I have it! I sell a ton of this oil to our members and the feedback is outstanding!
http://www.amsoil.com/lit/databulletins/g2077.pdf

Fantastic product for manual-shift cars! AMSOIL Manual Trans Gear Oil improves shift quality in hot or cold environments and protects in the most severe operating conditions. Provides twice the service life of conventional fluids!

Wholesale Pricing Available!
Old 03-06-2013, 03:18 PM

Old 03-17-2013, 06:55 AM

Hard to find GL-4 75w-90 Manual Transmission and Transaxle oil...I have it! I sell a ton of this oil to our members and the feedback is outstanding!

Fantastic product for manual-shift cars! AMSOIL Manual Trans Gear Oil improves shift quality in hot or cold environments and protects in the most severe operating conditions. Provides twice the service life of conventional fluids!

Old 03-18-2013, 05:43 PM

Old 03-23-2013, 02:50 PM

Old 04-07-2013, 11:10 AM

Old 06-08-2013, 07:42 AM

Old 06-15-2013, 03:14 PM

Old 06-29-2013, 06:34 AM

Old 07-20-2013, 06:20 PM

Don't use a common gear oil that's labeled as meeting GL4/ GL5 in your manual transmission. Those oils are typically designed for use in differentials with hypoid gears and the additive packages are too aggressive and will adversely affect the shift quality of your manual transmission and shorten it's life.

Old 07-27-2013, 05:52 AM

Fantastic product for manual-shift cars! AMSOIL Manual Trans Gear Oil improves shift quality in hot or cold environments and protects in the most severe operating conditions. Provides twice the service life of conventional fluids! http://www.amsoil.com/lit/databulletins/g2077.pdf

Detailed description of all products, an on-line application guide and a free on-line maintenance tracker can be viewed/accessed thru my website at www.lubedealer.com/lonestarlubes

Wholesale Pricing Available! Pls send PM for customized quote or e-mail direct at lonestarlubes@gmail.com
Old 08-03-2013, 06:22 AM

Old 08-25-2013, 02:08 PM

Fantastic product for manual-shift cars! AMSOIL Manual Trans Gear Oil improves shift quality in hot or cold environments and protects in the most severe operating conditions. Provides twice the service life of conventional fluids! http://www.amsoil.com/lit/databulletins/g2077.pdf

Detailed description of all products, an on-line application guide and a free on-line maintenance tracker can be viewed/accessed thru my website at www.lubedealer.com/lonestarlubes

Wholesale Pricing Available! Pls send PM for customized quote or e-mail direct at lonestarlubes@gmail.com
Old 08-31-2013, 06:20 AM

20-yr Nissan owner, >10-yr org member, AMSOIL Certified Dealer, Maxima.org Sponsor & Donating Member, Veteran-owned business. Outstanding feedback with hundreds of satisfied customers throughout the US and Canada. Pls send PM or e-mail direct at lonestarlubes@gmail.com for customized quote

Old 09-07-2013, 03:52 PM

Please send PM or e-mail direct at lonestarlubes@gmail.com for quote. Wholesale pricing available

Last edited by talkinghorse; 09-22-2013 at 06:07 AM.
Old 09-14-2013, 03:13 PM

20-yr Nissan owner, >12-yr org member, AMSOIL Certified Dealer, Maxima.org Sponsor & Donating Member, Veteran-owned business. Outstanding feedback with hundreds of satisfied customers throughout the US and Canada. Pls send PM or e-mail direct at lonestarlubes@gmail.com for customized quote

Old 09-22-2013, 06:07 AM

Please send PM or e-mail direct at lonestarlubes@gmail.com for quote. Wholesale pricing available
Old 10-05-2013, 06:26 AM

Recent quote from one of our members:

"AMSOIL is AMAZING! I finally got the clutch job done. New clutch, pressure plate, throw out bearing, a resurfaced flywheel and the amsoil gl-4 fluid i bought from you. And let me tell you, it shifts amazing! Much better than it did before. And this is with a new clutch breaking in, which we all know is not fun to drive at the beginning cause of the new feel. Great product, would recommend to everyone driving a manual transmission car. Thanks a bunch! "

Please send PM or e-mail direct at lonestarlubes@gmail.com for quote.

Wholesale pricing available

Last edited by talkinghorse; 10-05-2013 at 06:45 AM.
Old 10-13-2013, 08:30 AM

Do not use GL-5 rated gear oils or products from other lubricant manufacturers labeled as GL-4/GL-5...those products are designed for use in rear diffs (hypoid gears) and the aggressive additive packages will attack the soft metals used in the synchros and will adversely affect shift quality when used in manual transmissions specifying GL-4.

20-yr Nissan owner, >12-yr org member, AMSOIL Certified Direct Jobber, Maxima.org Sponsor & Donating Member, Veteran-owned business. Outstanding feedback with hundreds of satisfied customers throughout the US and Canada. Pls send PM or e-mail direct at lonestarlubes@gmail.com for customized quote

Old 10-20-2013, 07:30 AM

AMSOIL Synthetic Manual Transmission & Transaxle Gear Lube is a premium blend of the finest synthetic base oils and advanced, high-performance additives. It is formulated specifically for maximum protection in demanding manual transmission and transaxle applications where an extreme-pressure GL-4 gear lube is specified, including those where high-horsepower/high-torque engines and towing or heavy loads increase transmission stress.

AMSOIL Synthetic Manual Transmission & Transaxle Gear Lube helps prevent the thinning effects of mechanical shear. It is formulated to maintain its viscosity and superior film strength for consistent, long-lasting wear protection. Synthetic Manual Transmission & Transaxle Gear Lube excels in hot and cold temperature extremes that exceed the limits of conventional mineral oils. It protects against rust, keeps seals soft for long life and is compatible with brass synchros for smooth synchromesh shift quality.

I sell a ton of this oil to our members and the feedback is outstanding! http://www.amsoil.com/lit/databulletins/g2077.pdf

Old 11-09-2013, 01:02 PM

Do not use GL-5 rated gear oils or products from other lubricant manufacturers labeled as GL-4/GL-5...those products are designed for use in rear diffs (hypoid gears) and the aggressive additive packages will attack the soft metals used in the synchros and will adversely affect shift quality when used in manual transmissions specifying GL-4.

20-yr Nissan owner, >12-yr org member, AMSOIL Certified Direct Jobber, Maxima.org Sponsor & Donating Member, Veteran-owned business. Outstanding feedback with hundreds of satisfied customers throughout the US and Canada. Pls send PM or e-mail direct at lonestarlubes@gmail.com for customized quote

Old 11-17-2013, 06:52 AM

Old 11-23-2013, 01:10 PM

20-yr Nissan owner, >10-yr org member, AMSOIL Certified Direct Jobber, Maxima.org Sponsor & Donating Member. Outstanding feedback with hundreds of satisfied customers throughout the US and Canada.

Old 12-02-2013, 05:21 PM

I sell a ton of this oil to our members and the feedback is outstanding! http://www.amsoil.com/lit/databulletins/g2077.pdf

>20-yr Nissan owner, >10-yr org member, AMSOIL Certified Direct Jobber, Maxima.org Sponsor & Donating Member. Outstanding feedback with hundreds of satisfied customers throughout the US and Canada.

Old 12-29-2013, 08:29 AM

Old 01-03-2014, 03:54 PM

>20-yr Nissan owner, >10-yr org member, AMSOIL Certified Direct Jobber, Maxima.org Sponsor & Donating Member. Outstanding feedback with hundreds of satisfied customers throughout the US and Canada.

Old 02-02-2014, 11:56 AM

Old 02-15-2014, 05:50 PM

Old 03-08-2014, 07:47 AM

20-yr Nissan owner, >10-yr org member, AMSOIL Certified Direct Jobber, Maxima.org Sponsor & Donating Member. Outstanding feedback with hundreds of satisfied customers throughout the US and Canada.

Old 03-15-2014, 11:56 AM

Feedback from a recent customer:

"Thanks so much for suggesting AMSOIL 75w-90 to me. Of four gear lubes I've tried, including Redline MT90, the (AMSOIL) 75w-90 is making for the smoothest shifting by a wide margin. I appreciate you providing me an excellent product and outstanding service"

Old 04-04-2014, 07:01 PM

20-yr Nissan owner, >12-yr org member, AMSOIL Certified Direct Jobber, Maxima.org Sponsor & Donating Member, Veteran-owned business. Outstanding feedback with hundreds of satisfied customers throughout the US and Canada.

LoneStarLubes - Cars like us, because we like cars!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: AMSOIL Synthetic GL-4 75w-90 Manual Trans Gear Oil - Wholesale Pricing Available