Group Deals / Sponsors Forum Find out more information on group deals that are going on for Maxima parts from our Sponsors.

AMSOIL Preferred Customer memberships and Dealerships available

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2015, 04:21 PM
Maxima.org Sponsor and Donating Maxima.org Member

This is the ideal way for those of you who prefer to order factory direct and save approximately 25% on your order...

Follow the attached link, put either PC or Dealership option in your cart and continue shopping...all products will go into your cart at Dealer Cost. In most cases you will save more than the $10 PC membership fee on your first order!

http://www.amsoil.com/opportunity.aspx?zo=232631

In addition to the immediate savings, PC's can place future orders at wholesale cost for family/friends; enjoy the convenience of on-line or toll-free ordering; you will receive a nice introductory packet of literature including a wholesale pricelist; and all PC's receive a subscription to AMSOIL's monthly magazine. It's a great deal!

AMSOIL Certified Direct Jobber, 20-yr Nissan owner, >12-yr org member, AMSOIL Certified Dealer, Maxima.org Sponsor & Donating Member, Veteran-owned business. Outstanding feedback with hundreds of satisfied customers throughout the US and Canada.

Please send me PM or e-mail at lonestarlubes@gmail.com with questions.

No pressure, BS or gimmicks...
Old 01-24-2015, 07:10 AM

If you enjoy cars as much as I do and want the best products available, this is the way to go. I've been involved with AMSOIL for over 30 years and it's a company built on integrity and the highest quality products.

While I continue to sell direct to our members, I've also sponsored hundreds of Preferred Customers and Dealers over the years and the retention rate after 5 years remains over 90%....so people like the products, they enjoy the convenience of being a Preferred Customer, and/or they like the income opportunity that being a Dealer provides.

Register for either option on-line at http://www.amsoil.com/opportunity.aspx?zo=232631 ; or, please send me PM or e-mail at lonestarlubes@gmail.com with questions concerning the products, applications and/or the business.

Full-time AMSOIL Certified Direct Jobber, 20+ yr Nissan owner, >12-yr org member, Maxima.org Sponsor & Donating Member, Veteran-owned business.

No pressure, no gimmicks...glad to help!

Please send PM or e-mail to lonestarlubes@gmail.com with questions.
Old 01-31-2015, 09:07 AM

This is the ideal way for those of you who prefer to order factory direct and save approximately 25% on your order...

While I continue to sell to our members without any membership requirements, hundreds of people over the years have opted to become a Preferred Customer or Dealer. The retention rate of people I've sponsored after 5 years remains over 90%....people like the products, they enjoy the convenience of being a Preferred Customer, and/or they like the income opportunity that being a Dealer provides and they welcome the support, guidance and technical expertise I provide as their sponsor.

Follow the attached link, put either PC or Dealership option in your cart and continue shopping...all products will go into your cart at Dealer Cost. In most cases you will save more than the $10 PC membership fee on your first order!

In addition to the immediate savings, PC's can place future orders at wholesale cost for family/friends; enjoy the convenience of on-line or toll-free ordering; you will receive a nice introductory packet of literature including a wholesale pricelist; and all PC's receive a subscription to AMSOIL's monthly magazine. It's a great deal!

Full-time AMSOIL Certified Direct Jobber, 20+ yr Nissan owner, >12-yr org member, Maxima.org Sponsor & Donating Member, Veteran-owned business.

Last edited by talkinghorse; 01-31-2015 at 09:12 AM.
Old 02-14-2015, 06:14 AM

While I continue to sell to our members without any membership requirements, hundreds of people over the years have opted to become a Preferred Customer or Dealer. The retention rate of people I've sponsored after 5 years remains over 90%....people like the products, they enjoy the convenience of being a Preferred Customer, and/or they like the income opportunity that being a Dealer provides and they welcome the support, guidance and technical expertise I provide as their sponsor.

Old 02-22-2015, 01:22 PM

If you enjoy cars as much as I do and want the best products available, this is the way to go. I've been involved with AMSOIL for over 30 years and it's a company built on integrity and the highest quality products.

While I continue to sell direct to our members, I've also sponsored hundreds of Preferred Customers and Dealers over the years and the retention rate after 5 years remains over 90%....so people like the products, they enjoy the convenience of being a Preferred Customer, and/or they like the income opportunity that being a Dealer provides.

Register for either option on-line at http://www.amsoil.com/opportunity.aspx?zo=232631 ; or, please send me PM or e-mail at lonestarlubes@gmail.com with questions concerning the products, applications and/or the business.

Old 03-07-2015, 02:32 PM

Old 03-21-2015, 09:53 AM

Register for either option on-line at http://www.amsoil.com/opportunity.aspx?zo=232631 ; or, please send me PM or e-mail at lonestarlubes@gmail.com with questions.

Old 03-28-2015, 06:48 AM

Old 04-03-2015, 06:55 PM

Register for either option on-line at http://www.amsoil.com/opportunity.aspx?zo=232631 ; or, please send me PM or e-mail at lonestarlubes@gmail.com with questions.

Last edited by talkinghorse; 05-20-2015 at 06:53 AM.
Old 04-18-2015, 06:15 PM

Old 04-25-2015, 06:34 AM

Please send PM or e-mail direct at lonestarlubes@gmail.com with questions you might have.

No gimmicks!
Old 05-08-2015, 04:59 PM

While I continue to sell to our members without any membership requirements, hundreds of people over the years have opted to become a Preferred Customer or Dealer. The retention rate of people I've sponsored after 5 years remains over 90%....people like the products, they enjoy the convenience of being a Preferred Customer (and/or they like the income opportunity that being a Dealer provides) and they welcome the support, guidance and technical expertise I provide as their sponsor.

Full-time AMSOIL Certified Direct Jobber, 20+ yr Nissan owner, >12-yr org member, Maxima.org Sponsor & Donating Member, Veteran-owned small business.

Old 05-15-2015, 05:38 PM

Please send PM or e-mail direct at lonestarlubes@gmail.com with questions you might have.

No pressure, no gimmicks!
Old 05-20-2015, 06:53 AM

Old 05-23-2015, 12:48 PM

While I continue to sell to our members without any membership requirements, hundreds of people over the years have opted to become a Preferred Customer or Dealer. The retention rate of people I've sponsored after 5 years remains over 90%....people like the products, they enjoy the convenience of being a Preferred Customer (and/or they like the income opportunity that being a Dealer provides) and they welcome the support, guidance and technical expertise I provide as their sponsor.

Full-time AMSOIL Certified Direct Jobber, 20+ yr Nissan owner, >12-yr org member, Maxima.org Sponsor & Donating Member, Veteran-owned small business.

Old 05-30-2015, 07:16 AM

Old 06-06-2015, 03:24 PM

Old 06-13-2015, 05:51 PM

Last edited by talkinghorse; 06-27-2015 at 10:30 AM.
Old 06-20-2015, 02:29 PM

Old 06-27-2015, 10:30 AM

Old 07-04-2015, 05:14 PM

This is the ideal way for those of you who prefer to order factory direct and save 25% or more on your order...

Old 07-11-2015, 08:58 AM

Old 07-25-2015, 06:35 PM

This is the ideal way for those of you who prefer to order factory direct and save 25% or more on your order...

Go to my website at http://lonestarlubes.myamsoil.com/ , scroll down to the middle of the page and click on "Learn More" in the section which states "Save ~25% on every order". Select either the Preferred Customer or Dealership option and continue shopping...all products will go into your cart at Dealer Cost. In most cases you will save more than the $10 PC membership fee on your first order! Couldn't be any easier!

Last edited by talkinghorse; 07-31-2015 at 06:30 PM.
Old 07-31-2015, 06:30 PM

Go to my website at http://lonestarlubes.myamsoil.com/ , scroll down to the middle of the page and click on "Learn More" in the section which states "Save ~25% on every order". Select either the Preferred Customer or Dealership option and continue shopping...all products will go into your cart at Dealer Cost. On all but the smallest orders, you will save more than the $10 PC membership fee on your first order! Couldn't be any easier!

Last edited by talkinghorse; 07-31-2015 at 06:37 PM.
Old 08-08-2015, 12:12 PM

Register for either option on-line at http://lonestarlubes.myamsoil.com . Scroll down to middle of the page where it says "Save Approximately 25% on Every Order" and click "Learn More". Registration is easy and all products purchased will be for Wholesale Cost.

Last edited by talkinghorse; 08-08-2015 at 12:16 PM.
Old 08-18-2015, 08:16 AM

Become an AMSOIL Preferred Customer and order AMSOIL products factory direct at wholesale cost!

Register on-line at http://lonestarlubes.myamsoil.com . Scroll down to middle of the page where it says "Save Approximately 25% on Every Order" and click "Learn More". Registration is easy and all products purchased will be for Wholesale Cost.

Old 08-21-2015, 02:52 PM

Become an AMSOIL Preferred Customer and order AMSOIL products factory direct at wholesale cost!

Register on-line at http://lonestarlubes.myamsoil.com . Scroll down to middle of the page where it says "Save Approximately 25% on Every Order" and click "Learn More". Registration is easy and all products purchased will be for Wholesale Cost.

Old 09-11-2015, 03:02 PM

Register for either option on-line at http://lonestarlubes.myamsoil.com . Scroll down to middle of the page where it says "Save Approximately 25% on Every Order" and click "Learn More". Registration is easy and all products purchased will be for Wholesale Cost.

Old 09-18-2015, 02:36 PM

Old 09-25-2015, 05:24 PM

Old 10-09-2015, 01:57 PM

Register for either option on-line at http://lonestarlubes.myamsoil.com . At the top of the page, click "Business Opportunities" then select which option you are most interested in, Preferred Customer membership or Dealership. Registration is easy and all products purchased will be for Wholesale Cost.

Last edited by talkinghorse; 10-16-2015 at 10:55 AM.
Old 10-16-2015, 05:52 PM

Register for either option on-line at http://lonestarlubes.myamsoil.com . At the top of the page, click "Business Opportunities" then select which option you are most interested in, Preferred Customer membership or Dealership. Registration is easy and all products purchased will be for Wholesale Cost.

Old 10-21-2015, 08:28 AM

Old 10-30-2015, 09:34 AM

Register for either option on-line at http://lonestarlubes.myamsoil.com . At the top of the page, click "Business Opportunities" then select which option you are most interested in, Preferred Customer membership or Dealership. Registration is super-easy and all products purchased will go into your cart at Dealer Cost. On all but the smallest orders, you will save more than the $10 PC membership fee on your first order! Couldn't be any easier!

Old 11-07-2015, 08:23 AM

Register for either option on-line at http://lonestarlubes.myamsoil.com . At the top of the page, click "Business Opportunities" then select which option you are most interested in, Preferred Customer membership or Dealership. Registration is super-easy and all products purchased will go into your cart at Dealer Cost. On all but the smallest orders, you will save more than the $10 PC membership fee on your first order! Couldn't be any easier!

Old 11-21-2015, 06:39 AM

Old 12-02-2015, 05:38 PM

Old 12-04-2015, 06:32 PM

Old 12-12-2015, 07:15 AM

While I continue to support our members without any membership requirements, hundreds of people over the years have opted to become a Preferred Customer or Dealer. The retention rate of people I've sponsored after 5 years remains over 90%....people like the products, they enjoy the convenience of being a Preferred Customer (and/or they like the income opportunity that being a Dealer provides) and they welcome the support, guidance and technical expertise I provide as their sponsor.

Old 12-19-2015, 08:55 AM

Please send PM or e-mail direct at lonestarlubes@gmail.com for with questions, additional information or assistance.

Quick Reply: AMSOIL Preferred Customer memberships and Dealerships available