Maximas for Sale / Wanted Have a Maxima that you want to sell? Looking for a Maxima? Let the world know about it. Be sure to include your location in the description!

GA 1994 auto for sale / GA

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2016, 04:07 PM

1994 auto for sale / GA

Well after much consternation and several staff meetings between my wife my cat and our dog, I have decided its time to let her go.

I bought her in 1996 with 24k she is a 1994 and now has 225,000. I would not hesitate to drive her anywhere. She has never left me stranded in the 20 years I've owned her. I've always kept her up to date with fluid changes and been pro-active on the maintenance end..

The interior, although dusty and a little dirty, has know tears or rips and with a good cleaning would probably look very good.

Within the last 4 years I took a job 300 miles from home and initially I drove her (along with my other cars/see pic) but as she does not have air conditioning (would cost more to fix then what she if worth), would not drive her in the heat of summer. She has spent most of her life in the garage and the body shows it. One slight bo bo on the drivers front end
which I put some bondy on just to keep water out.

I've had 2 Nissan mechanics drive her just recently and both said the transmission shifts perfectly and "on point." If anyone wants to check on the mechanical end I would be glad to give the name of the mechanic/service advisor at the nearest Nissan dealership that knows about her.

Recent updates/mechanically have been starter/alternator power steering rack, value cover gaskets, rear brake cylinders and pads. I would probably replace the battery if I were you. It's holding a charge now but it is old. I have religiously changed the timing belt at 70k intervals so that was done at approx. 210,000. Of course along with that you want to change the water pump/cam seals/all belts and hoses/anti freeze/etc/etc..I've done this religiously at the 70k mile maker which is probably why she is in such good shape mechanically. She pulls good and idles quietly...

Most of her life has been spent in-doors (garage) so the body is in pretty good shape. The paint is going of course but for 22....not bad..as she has not been in any accidents..

I realize she is not worth much so I'm asking $500 which I think is more than fair as the tires alone are in good shape and worth close to that..

The hood/stut/props do not work so I've always used a piece of wood or
an old hammer to prop it up..

If interested you can contact me at rekinmon@comcast.net. I'm about 15 miles south of Chattanooga, TN.
Attached Thumbnails 1994 auto for sale / GA-untitled.png   1994 auto for sale / GA-untitled1.png  
Old 12-03-2016, 08:36 PM

sold

She is sold..