Maxus Discuss the National Maxima Meeting

Will there ever be another maxus?!

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2016, 07:56 AM

Will there ever be another maxus?!

I know i got into the maxima game a little late, but ive grown to love the 'lifestyle' since day one. Its the best vehicle ive owned ( not much competition, the other cars were just A-B heaps of garbage).
I have been searching around lately trying to find out where i can meet up with some maxi enthusiasts. And ran into some nissan based events but its hard to find any upcoming events, just a bunch of memories of past events (alittle jealous).

Of course i would suggest something on the east coast close to jersey( because that would make it easy for me) but i feel like too many people from the Org would be left out.
The hardest part of forming these events ( well the reason i believe) is that our population is so spread out across the country, it would be impossible to make a big enough turnout to brag about.

But maybe theres still hope , or maybe there is still stuff going on that i dont know about.
So who can tell me, where do all the maximas go?! I hate going to
honda day just because the name of it lol. Nissan day would sound better
Old 10-20-2016, 05:53 PM

Renault - Nissan bought a stake in Mitsubishi so there could be a spiritual successor with AWD + MT in the future :P..

Lancer Evo
Then this new model that is a mid-size with GTR + Maxima + Lancer Evo infusion
Old 10-24-2016, 04:11 AM

You NE guys have it good with meets. Here in the midwest I think there's like, 4 of us.