New Member Introductions New to Maxima.org? Drop in and tell us about you, your ride and location. This is your chance to introduce yourself to the forum!

Proud new owner 2016 Platinum Black on Black

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2016, 10:45 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

Proud new owner 2016 Platinum Black on Black

Hello all,

Bought my '16 Platinum Maxima about 5 months ago. Love this car. Traded out of an '05 Titan into the maxima. I was going to purchase another Titan ('15 SV), but just didn't feel I was getting as much return for the price tag on the Titan. Since i also have an Armada, decided to look into an SUV or sedan. Test drove multiple vehicles and couldn't turn my attention away from the maxima after i drove it.
Have not had any real problems thus far. Couple of minor issues, but nothing to write home about. Living out in the Dallas area, so commutes can be long and I really enjoy the sporty feel of the maxima and the great gas mileage after driving a Titan for the last 10 yrs.
Will be popping in every so often and looking at mods, new hidden features, and any other subjects of interest.
Hope to have the opportunity to chat with other maxima owners who share the same passion for this automobile that I have.

WarAdmiral