Tires and Wheels Rubber, and lots of rubber in all kinds of sizes. What do you use when it's freezing? What do you use when it's hot? You want sticky rubbers? How about rubbers that will last a long time? Find your perfect rubber in here.

Tires...

Old 11-06-2016, 05:33 PM

Tires...

One of my tires seems to be biting the bullet bulging our and making sounds (first set of tires, now at 55K) Rest of tires look good.

How many miles do we expect on the factory tires?

Is 55K good or bad?

Is CostCo a good (inexpensive/quality) place for the job?

Anyone have experience with just changing two tires?
Old 11-06-2016, 05:51 PM

I would be extatic to ever get 55k out of a set of tires. The factory tires are terrible, so look at this as a chance to get decent tires.
Old 11-06-2016, 06:38 PM

Originally Posted by MaximaDrvr
I would be extatic to ever get 55k out of a set of tires. The factory tires are terrible, so look at this as a chance to get decent tires.
Well, here is the thing... the three tires look REALLY good, so I am unsure here...
Old 11-07-2016, 08:37 AM

Originally Posted by MaximaDrvr
Continental DWS08 tires. They are awesome and Tirerack has them. Had them on my last car that I traded in and almost didn't want to trade in the car because i loved the tires.

Search this Thread