Maxima Forums

Maxima Forums (https://maxima.org/forums/)
-   3rd Generation Maxima (1989-1994) (https://maxima.org/forums/3rd-generation-maxima-1989-1994-8/)
-   -   Pezking4 (https://maxima.org/forums/3rd-generation-maxima-1989-1994/121887-pezking4.html)

Maxima_Van_WA 11-07-2002 09:46 PM

Pezking4

I would like to thank pezking4 for wasting my time and money for no reason. He said he wanted my driveshafts, so I boxed them up, and sent them COD. He then never picked them up at the post office, after I had reminded him twice that they were there. The driveshafts are now on their way back to me. All the time and effort and $40 in shipping for nothing.

Thanx *******

Delvin 11-07-2002 09:50 PM

Re: Pezking4

Originally posted by Maxima_Van_WA
I would like to thank pezking4 for wasting my time and money for no reason. He said he wanted my driveshafts, so I boxed them up, and sent them COD. He then never picked them up at the post office, after I had reminded him twice that they were there. The driveshafts are now on their way back to me. All the time and effort and $40 in shipping for nothing.

Thanx *******

Was this thread even necessary? Putting out personal business like that is not what i thought these forums were for.

pezking4 11-07-2002 10:56 PM

You could have just told me what happened. I was waiting around on the ups man for the package and never saw it. I thought they might have been sent back to you, because someone who works with the ups center in Lumberton said they saw my name on a package, but the address didn't match up or something. I was just gonna pay you an extra $40 for the trouble, but this kinda makes me not want to. You have to remember, I go to school 100 miles away from my home address, and my parents are at work all day, so none of us ever saw any sign of a package.. :(

pezking4 11-07-2002 10:57 PM

Originally posted by pezking4
You could have just told me what happened. I was waiting around on the ups man for the package and never saw it. I thought they might have been sent back to you, because someone who works with the ups center in Lumberton said they saw my name on a package, but the address didn't match up or something. I was just gonna pay you an extra $40 for the trouble, but this kinda makes me not want to. You have to remember, I go to school 100 miles away from my home address, and my parents are at work all day, so none of us ever saw any sign of a package.. :(
Just re read your post, I don't think I got your PM's you mentioned about reminding me twice. Did I get to respond to them?

ladeesman 11-07-2002 10:59 PM

Dude Les told me that he was waiting the whole time and that he was gonna try to see if they got shipped back...if you sent them UPS they wouldn't be at the post office anyway...

Maxima_Van_WA 11-08-2002 08:03 AM

They were sent USPS.

pezking4 11-08-2002 06:17 PM

Originally posted by Maxima_Van_WA
They were sent USPS.
Hey man, did you really send me those PM's telling me the package was in my town? I thought they would bring it to my house. I cleaned out my inbox, so we can communicate with PM's now, don't have to drag this into the 3rd gen forum.
-Les