3rd Generation Maxima (1989-1994) Learn more about the 3rd Generation Maxima here.

Fog lights/ high beams rusted off

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2017, 11:09 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

Fog lights/ high beams rusted off

These go below the bumber. Both of these rusted off. I cant find any new ones. Can i get like a link to like some after market ones or somewhere i can buy these brand new. Thankyou to anyhelp i can get. Had no idea theres a whole forum dedicated to Maximas XD
Attached Thumbnails Fog lights/ high beams rusted off-win_20170429_01_03_52_pro.jpg   Fog lights/ high beams rusted off-91-maxima.jpg  
Old 04-29-2017, 12:39 PM
2 VE's are better than one!

What exactly "rusted off" - did your bumper support beam that they bolt into rust out, or did just the actual fog light bracket itself rust out? There should be several members here selling fog lights. Hell I think I might have some extra assemblies in the attic that I could sell you.

But without knowing exactly what "rusted off" it's hard to point you in the right direction.

I'm very biased but I thin the factory fogs look much better than aftermarket ones. If you do go aftermarket, try to stay with the same style IMO. Please don't put round fogs on the front of your car - looks hideous. No offense to any 3rd genners out there with round fogs of course.
Old 12-07-2017, 04:11 AM
Newbie - Just Registered

Originally Posted by James92SE
I'm very biased but I thin the factory fogs look much better than aftermarket ones. If you do go aftermarket, try to stay with the same style IMO. Please don't put round fogs on the front of your car - looks hideous. No offense to any 3rd genners out there with round fogs of course.
Yes, I searched for OEM fogs, but there, in Latvia, it is impossible to get and from USA ... shipping kills all the need I just ordered HELLA FF75 set with all wires, rellay and swithc, because my J30 have to rellay for fog, even socked for that, therefore think no fog light wiring too. FF75 is not very round and not the square too
Old 12-11-2017, 10:32 PM

LEDS will actually look pretty nice and They can be connected to your ignition source as DRL's...My dad 92 looks really nice with the rectangular LEDs.