3rd Generation Maxima (1989-1994) Learn more about the 3rd Generation Maxima here.

3rd gen ebay module

Old 11-27-2015, 06:25 AM

3rd gen ebay module

I was looking around on ebay for various items and decided to search 3rd gen maxima. After putting that in the search bar i noticed the 1st thing to pop up was some module from belgium selling for 381€ or approx. 500usd but the description and details are all in french. Unfortunately my french isnt very good so i was just wondering if anyone has ever seen that module? Doesnt appear to be a typical resistor though i could be wrong. Id post the link but im not sure how to get the link posted here but if anyone happens to come across it on ebay i was just curious if it might be some sort of scam.
Old 11-27-2015, 05:50 PM
2 VE's are better than one!

http://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/361336074362

I call definite shenanigans. Claims 30hp increase from this little magical box. Zero chance. No way. I dont even think a legit JWT ECU gives more than perhaps 10 hp (of course they probably claim more, but the ol butt dyno always told me otherwise)

Via Google Translate:

"Additional box for Evo R Nissan Maxima 3.0 V6 Kat (3rd gen), 1989-1995 170cv, FGA Motorsport

Engine Position: Forward
Drive: Traction
Engine Type: V6
Engine Code: VG30E
Displacement: 2960cc
Connection mode: With connector and on / off switch
Original Power: 125 Kw 170cv, original torque: 248 Nm
Power Gain: 30 hp, Torque Gain: 47 Nm
Original maximum speed: 220 km / h
New case with maximum speed: 250 km / h
Manufacturer Consumption (liters / 100kms): 9 8
Consumption gain (may vary depending on the circumstances) (L / 100km): 0, 98
Fuel Type: GAS
(Catalog price € 449 TTC)
WARNING: We advise you before you pay for your purchase contact us for exact delivery times, which may vary
according to stock from the manufacturer, each housing being manufactured on demand.
Specifically for competition use (use on the racetrack in "on" and on the road in "off" with the switch on the box)
FGA MOTORSPORT additional boxes are equipped with programmable digital technology meeting the new standards within the framework of Directive 89/336 / EEC.
PRINCIPLE OF OPERATION
Our CAN box performs the same changes that Chip tuning or reprogramming because the principle is to change the original ECU program your car via the CAN-Bus * (the communication language of the various management enclosures this being in your car)
ESSENCE
Power up your gasoline engine! 10 to 25%
By placing our housing CAN's role is to optimize the flow of fuel and air to the injection pump, we can have more power and torque over the entire operating range, these changes are not made that in accordance with the manufacturer's criteria. It will not detract from the reliability of the engine manufacturer has declined since the power of its engines in order to certify and support lower species of qualities.
Indeed, it was necessary that manufacturers take into account the fact that their car can be brought to operate with much lower quality fuel with an octane rating as low as 91, while European fuels have minimum index of 95. There are now a lot of car manufacturers that use the same principle as that of the CAN package. They put on the market the same engine with different power (Vag engine Fiat Renault Peugeot Citroen Bmw etc ...)
They start with an engine designed to have a lot of power and reduce it to fit the local market. A motor unit is generally designed to be on the market +/- 10 years. Design a new engine for each power would be too expensive. These engines are thus reduced to have the right number of KW and be just below a new tranche of tax.
We preferred to lose a few horses to win more torque, which will save fuel and you will have better times also it will be more vivid or overshoot at startup.
In other words, your nominal torque of your vehicle arrives within +/- 1000 revolutions earlier.
Therefore, 10 to 25% of power is gained also couple. This mounting is possible on all gasoline injection engines from 1988.
Remember to specify the make, model and year of your car.
DIESEL
Our CAN box performs the same changes that Chip tuning or reprogramming because the principle is to change the original ECU program your car via the CAN-Bus (the communication language of the different management enclosures being in your car).
Our CAN housing increases 25% average performance of all turbo diesel engines. (All CDI, CRD, CRDi, IDRC CTDi, D-4D, DCi, Su, DI-D, DiTD, DTi, Hdi, i-CTDi, JTD, TD, TD4, TDCi, TDi, TiD, D,. ..)
Our CAN casing plugs in parallel, between the electronics box of the car and the injection device. All housings are fitted with identical connectors to your engine (2 records, one male and one female). By adding our CAN housing improves torque qualities. This, by changing the injection time values ​​and air and call times to the accelerometer of your car.
There are now many car manufacturers that use the same principle as that of the CAN package. They put on the market the same engine with different power (motor Vag Fiat Renault Peugeot Citroen Bmw etc ...) They leave an engine designed to have a lot of power and diminish the power of it to fit the local market. A motor is generally designed to be on the market + - 10 years. Design a new engine for each power would be too expensive. These engines are thus reduced to have the right number of KW and be just below a new tranche of tax.
In addition since 2009 the power and torque are reduced to be certified with the norms of C 2 as low as possible to sell the vehicle more easily, this way the client gets a premium. We preferred to lose a few horses to win more torque, which will save fuel and you will have better times also it will be more vivid or overshoot at startup. In other words the nominal torque of the vehicle reaches between 400 and 500 revolutions rather, obviously there is less of oil that enters the injection pump therefore not overload in the injection rail.
LPG, LPI (vehicle gas) There are no settings to do once posed the housing and it will give you the same gain power than a gasoline engine.
The benefits are very simple for the three types of fuel: when you go to your garage and your car undergoes updating the app, your vehicle experiences no programming loss.
It does not replace the original chip. We do not open your original computer to reprogram no welding trace no opening track for programming via BDM.
We do not are programming your original box with OBD no risk of change other than setting your engine. Still no trace.
The CAN case leaves no traces when removed, it is simply provided with an original connector. The CAN package is approved, it passed TÜV, it is also CE approved, E, e, and we give you a document so that you can declare to your insurer. Required certifications Standard: EMC Directive 72/245 / EEC and 2006/28 / EC.

*separator

************************************************** **************We are merchants on the Internet since 2001

Brand Importers TYC lighting and mirrors, Car Replacement Catalysts SOUND

MAGNAFLOW Performance lines / stainless steel exhausts, sports exhausts Racing ASSO

FGA Motorsport additional power Cases, COBRA springs and combined-threaded

Products OMTEC chrome / longitudinal roof bars / footboards

+ 38 000 references in sheet metal / bodywork for European Korean Japanese Asians

*****************************UP TO -78% tariff on manufacturers! ! !

separator
To contact the right department:

Telemarketer / Council:
Gilbert
04 42 49 69 24
06 60 17 33 17
from 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.

- All replacement parts.
- Automotive Technology research products.
- Tuning and Car accessories

Ask the seller a question
ebay@piecesauto-tuning.com

Telemarketer / Council:
Anthony
04 42 49 69 24
14H 17H

- Order tracking.
- SAV, head expeditions

Ask the seller a question
pieces-auto-tuning@wanadoo.fr

Other eBay store: This member has an eBay Store boutiqueauto / This member has an eBay Store sarlfiestanewconcept

We are closed on Saturday and Sunday

Sole proprietorship with a capital of 1000 euros
AIX EN PROVENCE R.C.S No: 535 376 008