Maxima Forums

Maxima Forums (https://maxima.org/forums/)
-   3rd Generation Maxima (1989-1994) (https://maxima.org/forums/3rd-generation-maxima-1989-1994-8/)
-   -   Just a tidbit of an FYI...mods please don't delete (https://maxima.org/forums/3rd-generation-maxima-1989-1994/95839-just-tidbit-fyi-mods-please-dont-delete.html)

Chris91SE 06-19-2002 07:21 PM

Just a tidbit of an FYI...mods please don't delete

and if you feel it's necessary then go ahead but i feel this something everyone should see....

OK it's no secret by the way I post that I have some stuff going on that's hush hush for right now. Well I got an IM from "Fonseca077" who claimed to be BigDog. Now this person acted as if he had spoken to me before like he was an old friend. Now i've been on here for a long *** time and now what's what with everyone. BigDog parted out so it seemed fishy off the bat. BTW BigDog's IM is not "Fonseca077" and I already knew that by viewing his profile. Now this person proceeded to ask more advanced Q's but in a Noob way. Fishy #2. So I proceeded to ask Q's about his car to see if in fact it was BigDog. He said he still had his car (which he doesn't and I confirmed that just now) and was "maxima for life" :rolleyes: So i let the whole convo go....

So tonight I get an IM from "NMaximaGTR" and it's MaxManMo420 saying BigDog said I was talking ****. MaxManMo420 came up in the earlier convo and I made some comments because I still felt the whole convo was fishy. It dawns on me from this thread http://forums.maxima.org/showthread.php?threadid=129771 that MaxManMo420 bought BigDogs rims. Come to think of it both IM's used the same font/color so I put 2 & 2 together.

I think it's pretty sh*tty that some 15 year old dork has to act like he's got a turbo and other mods (which him and I discussed as he portrayed BIGDOG lol!) and then he's going to go around acting like another member.

Just an FYI...btw Maxman...i was lying about some things...mwahahhahah

DanNY 06-19-2002 07:26 PM

drama on the org at it's best.:goofy:

Chris91SE 06-19-2002 07:33 PM

Originally posted by DanNY
drama on the org at it's best.:goofy:
i was gonna save the convo's and i should have...there's a lot more to the story

DA-MAX 06-19-2002 07:33 PM

and on this episode of "As the VTC Clicks"... :laugh:

naw, but seriously....if funny because then the dumb SOB wonders why people don't like him...its not because of just the turbo thing its his whole attitude and how you act over time!!

Maxima_Van_WA 06-19-2002 09:12 PM

Why can't everyone just get along?

Chris91SE 06-19-2002 09:20 PM

Originally posted by Maxima_Van_WA
Why can't everyone just get along?
because this kid thinks we're all morons or something. I mean come on. If you're gonna act like another member of the .org at least be more conspicuous. For example...BIGDOG had just about every bolt-on on his car. This kid A) asked me if I had a VE :rolleyes: and B) wondered if Pep Boys could install an ECU and he said he worked there. I was gonna blow it off but acting like another member is pretty f-d up. I'm gonna run around and call myself Matt for a day...or maybe Jeff...eh maybe I'll even decide to be evil Bill for a day :o

maxdout92se 06-19-2002 10:22 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by DA-MAX
[B]and on this episode of "As the VTC Clicks"... :laugh:

now thats comedy....:laugh:

mykizism 06-19-2002 10:55 PM

----- Original Message -----
To: <mykizism@hotmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, June 08, 2002 1:30 PM
Subject: Turbo

> This is a message from MaxManMo420 at Maxima.org Forums >
> This is the message:
>
> so you have a turbo on your maxima or are you bull****ting?

reply from Me:

> Maybe i do, maby i dont ..does it make a difference?

i would have perhaps answered his question more maturely, but the way he asked me was sort of rude.

blackandwhite 06-19-2002 11:15 PM

Re: Just a tidbit of an FYI...mods please don't delete

Originally posted by Chris91SE
and if you feel it's necessary then go ahead but i feel this something everyone should see....

OK it's no secret by the way I post that I have some stuff going on that's hush hush for right now. Well I got an IM from "Fonseca077" who claimed to be BigDog. Now this person acted as if he had spoken to me before like he was an old friend. Now i've been on here for a long *** time and now what's what with everyone. BigDog parted out so it seemed fishy off the bat. BTW BigDog's IM is not "Fonseca077" and I already knew that by viewing his profile. Now this person proceeded to ask more advanced Q's but in a Noob way. Fishy #2. So I proceeded to ask Q's about his car to see if in fact it was BigDog. He said he still had his car (which he doesn't and I confirmed that just now) and was "maxima for life" :rolleyes: So i let the whole convo go....

So tonight I get an IM from "NMaximaGTR" and it's MaxManMo420 saying BigDog said I was talking ****. MaxManMo420 came up in the earlier convo and I made some comments because I still felt the whole convo was fishy. It dawns on me from this thread http://forums.maxima.org/showthread.php?threadid=129771 that MaxManMo420 bought BigDogs rims. Come to think of it both IM's used the same font/color so I put 2 & 2 together.

I think it's pretty sh*tty that some 15 year old dork has to act like he's got a turbo and other mods (which him and I discussed as he portrayed BIGDOG lol!) and then he's going to go around acting like another member.

Just an FYI...btw Maxman...i was lying about some things...mwahahhahah

I got IM's from both of them too

nismo1989 06-20-2002 05:40 AM

hmmm... I had both of them im me last night. Very wierd. He didn't ask about turbos but he kept bugging me to give him an estimated e.t. even though I haven't been to the track in my Maxima all summer.
Oh well, whoever you are I don't have time to talk to you so don't IM me unless you plan on being straight about you identity. Jeez, this is worst than a soap opera...

N34JZ 06-20-2002 06:44 AM

yeah the guy with the F in the name

fonzerely or whatever Im'ed me the other night asking if big dog was trustworthy and if he would rip him off, because he sent 600 in cash, for rims,
I told him that was pretty stupid, and that was about the length of the convo,
also in the other post that got locked he was asking people to flame him.

very wierd.

Michael 06-20-2002 08:17 AM

Re: yeah the guy with the F in the name

I never have my aim(that is the im yall are talking about right?) turned on so I miss out on this crazy stuff not saying that he would im me but... Oh well I guess we will see a MaxManMo(some new number) like we did before when he started a new profile.

Do what you want but implying you are another member is not cool at all.

Matt93SE 06-20-2002 11:26 AM

Don't post crap like that here. if he's annoying, ignore him and move on. this place is NOT a middle school, don't act like it.