Maxima Forums

Maxima Forums (https://maxima.org/forums/)
-   4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) (https://maxima.org/forums/4th-generation-maxima-1995-1999-6/)
-   -   Cheapie FSTB install....Thumbs up! (https://maxima.org/forums/4th-generation-maxima-1995-1999/100379-cheapie-fstb-install-thumbs-up.html)

69CHARGER_RT 07-12-2002 03:12 PM

Cheapie FSTB install....Thumbs up!

Got my cheapie $19.95 FSTB from Racesonic on ebay the other day and installed it.
Unbelieveable how much this little mod helps on the curves!
Next I think Ill get a rear sway bar......

Highly recommended (in case you all didnt know that already!) :)

Mmmaxx 07-12-2002 04:26 PM

:(

yeah, wish I could say the sameI ordered mine off ebay from sell "autobacs" who supposedly has good feedback. Well it was supposed to ship out next day..and be about 4 days for it to arrive. Going on 2 and a half weeks and still no FSTB, also ordered some damn nunchuckus from another site same day, havent seen those yet, and that was 2 day air shipping, christ I hate ups!

Chuck Vaughan 07-12-2002 04:42 PM

Re: :(

Just ordered mine from Racesonic yesterday, can't wait to get it! It's cheap at twice the price, but does it seem poorly made in any way?

By the way, your Charger is really beautiful. Take some more pics the next time someone resembling Daisy happens by...

cv

I30tMikeD 07-12-2002 04:43 PM

Re: Cheapie FSTB install....Thumbs up!

Originally posted by 69CHARGER_RT
Got my cheapie $19.95 FSTB from Racesonic on ebay the other day and installed it.
Unbelieveable how much this little mod helps on the curves!
Next I think Ill get a rear sway bar......

Highly recommended (in case you all didnt know that already!) :)

I got the same one a month ago. I can't see any reason a more expensive one would be any diff. I got it 4 days after I orderd it!
I can't say I notice as much of a improvement as you, but I do notice it. Good inexpensive mod.

69CHARGER_RT 07-13-2002 03:36 AM

Re: Re: :(

Originally posted by Chuck Vaughan
Just ordered mine from Racesonic yesterday, can't wait to get it! It's cheap at twice the price, but does it seem poorly made in any way?

By the way, your Charger is really beautiful. Take some more pics the next time someone resembling Daisy happens by...

cv

The only thing I didnt like about it was that the brackets that bolt to the strut tower were poder coated some hideous shade of dark blue.
I sprayed mine black.......

P.S. thanks for the compliment of my other passion!:cool:

DR0832 07-13-2002 12:48 PM

Can you post a link please

$19.95 seems damn cheap. I would like to order one. Can you give me a link to this guys auction thats sells em on ebay or his email. Thanks in advance.

69CHARGER_RT 07-13-2002 05:26 PM

Re: Can you post a link please

Originally posted by DR0832
$19.95 seems damn cheap. I would like to order one. Can you give me a link to this guys auction thats sells em on ebay or his email. Thanks in advance.
Racesonic auctions
These are all their auctions. Scroll down a few pages and see which one you want