4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

friend just got bmw 330

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2002, 08:28 AM

friend just got bmw 330

now what do i need to modify my car to beat him? He has manual and its the brand new 330. Right now I have intake and exhaust. Would putting the y-pipe be able to beat him?
Old 08-10-2002, 08:33 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

S/C, the bottle, or turbo.
-Cyrus
Old 08-10-2002, 08:36 AM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Re: friend just got bmw 330

Originally posted by Zero Gravity
now what do i need to modify my car to beat him? He has manual and its the brand new 330. Right now I have intake and exhaust. Would putting the y-pipe be able to beat him?
I guess it would help if you let us know what you have - auto or 5speed.
Or you could just race him and let eveyone else know if that's enough of a mod.
Depends on his driving ability - he may not want to push his new car too hard!
Old 08-10-2002, 08:44 AM

I raced with a 330ci auto a few days ago and I'm a stock auto and he was definitely faster but not by as much as I thought he would be. Basically my Max was able to keep up and I'm very proud of it for that.
Old 08-10-2002, 09:29 AM

Originally posted by Vyrus
S/C, the bottle, or turbo.
-Cyrus
Again with the BWM is the best thing in the world posts?

BMWS ARE NOT FANTASTIC CARS they are good/great cars.

If manual a y-pipe/intake and you should be pretty evenly matched.
Old 08-10-2002, 09:40 AM
...needs to please stop post whoring.

he'll beat you if you're stock and even if you are a 5 speed. This is given that he can drive well.

depends of how good of a driver you are, people have gotten better times with just Y-pipes and intakes than a stock 330 can do. But he will still kill you in corners and look better while doing it
Old 08-10-2002, 10:05 AM

if your a 5speed throw on that y-pipe and practice launching and you should have it in the bag. if your auto you should find some cash fast. you will need intake, y-pipe exhaust, vbmod, VI, and then maybe a little spray. but you should race him cuz ive never really seen a new one in action. only what i have heard and read
Old 08-10-2002, 10:13 AM

I'm bone stock and I beat a 2001 330i .. but he was automatic and a crappy driver and I'm a 5 speed. It was very close, and a manual 330i would be much tougher. You can beat him with the right mods, though.
Old 08-10-2002, 11:18 AM

Originally posted by Finality

Say wha? I hate BMWs just because everybody that has one has that "My car is better than yours" mentality. I would buy a G35 over that car ANY day. But none the less the fact is they're fast. And unless you are as fast as theblue (who can probably hang with them), you need FI.
-Cyrus
Old 08-10-2002, 11:37 AM

Say wha? I hate BMWs just because everybody that has one has that "My car is better than yours" mentality. I would buy a G35 over that car ANY day. But none the less the fact is they're fast. And unless you are as fast as theblue (who can probably hang with them), you need FI.
-Cyrus
Course you pay $40K for a 330. In that mentality a M3 is only 10 grand more why not go that route? You pay for what you get essentially. For the extra ten grand you beat someone by 1-2 car lenghts? Big whoop.

SOrry to blow up at you but everyone on this board seems to have this "omg bmw makes the best cars in the world" mentality. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

FYI my next car will either be a new M3 or an S4 so who knows?
Old 08-10-2002, 11:42 AM

-Cyrus
R&T recently did a test of the best sports sedans, among others the G 35 and the 330i were there. The G35 squeeked by the bimmer in overall rating. In the 1/4 the 330i tested at 14.7@96.3mph, the G35 also did 14.7 but at 95.2. To 60 the 330i did 6.1 and the G35 did 6.2. The catch was that the G35 was an auto, and the 330i was a 5spd. The two cars had the same skidpads(0.86g) and the G35 has slightly better braking.
Old 08-10-2002, 11:42 AM

Course you pay $40K for a 330. In that mentality a M3 is only 10 grand more why not go that route? You pay for what you get essentially. For the extra ten grand you beat someone by 1-2 car lenghts? Big whoop.

SOrry to blow up at you but everyone on this board seems to have this "omg bmw makes the best cars in the world" mentality. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

FYI my next car will either be a new M3 or an S4 so who knows?
I know all about that mentality you speak of, and that is part of the reason I have grown to hate them. BTW take the S4. AWD. Twin-turbo potential. Cheaper.
-Cyrus
Old 08-10-2002, 11:46 AM

This isnt always true, my best friend has a 328i and he never puts on that mentality. However his car is build about 30x better then my car ever hopes to be built. In stock form he can *almost* hang with my in my almost fully modified form (sprint springs, AGX struts (4 front, 6 rear) Addco RSB, Quaife differential, tower brace, 17" wheels with 235 40 17 Pilot tires. However, his car looks a F alot better, AND people take notice "wow he drives a BMW". I've NEVER EVER had anybody say "wow, he drives a nissan" or "wow he drives a maxima". Not to say image is everything, but BMW did engineer their cars excellent and I would drive one. Also, my car feels like crap in the corners, its all squeeky and rattly and feels cheap. His car feels refined through the corners, alot has to do with the independed rear suspension and close to 50/50 weight balance. In the 1/4 mile, his very first time out at the drag strip last night he got a 15.5 @ 91 mph with a really bad 2.4 foot 60 foot, so this makes him just as fast as our 4 gen maxes are. To those who knock BMWs, have you ever DRIVEN one of these? Speed is one thing, theres also refinment, resale value, safety, convenience etc all which the max fails horribly at. If I wanted pure speed I woulda bought a motorcycle (done that) or a domestic car where refinment and things like that may go out the window.
Old 08-10-2002, 12:01 PM

Originally posted by ericdwong
This isnt always true, my best friend has a 328i and he never puts on that mentality. However his car is build about 30x better then my car ever hopes to be built. In stock form he can *almost* hang with my in my almost fully modified form (sprint springs, AGX struts (4 front, 6 rear) Addco RSB, Quaife differential, tower brace, 17" wheels with 235 40 17 Pilot tires. However, his car looks a F alot better, AND people take notice "wow he drives a BMW". I've NEVER EVER had anybody say "wow, he drives a nissan" or "wow he drives a maxima". Not to say image is everything, but BMW did engineer their cars excellent and I would drive one. Also, my car feels like crap in the corners, its all squeeky and rattly and feels cheap. His car feels refined through the corners, alot has to do with the independed rear suspension and close to 50/50 weight balance. In the 1/4 mile, his very first time out at the drag strip last night he got a 15.5 @ 91 mph with a really bad 2.4 foot 60 foot, so this makes him just as fast as our 4 gen maxes are. To those who knock BMWs, have you ever DRIVEN one of these? Speed is one thing, theres also refinment, resale value, safety, convenience etc all which the max fails horribly at. If I wanted pure speed I woulda bought a motorcycle (done that) or a domestic car where refinment and things like that may go out the window.

Hahahah you wanna take a look at the hole in the door of my parents 740iL sport? Its a 3mm mold injection hole. The interior is NO WHERE CLOSE to the quality of the interior of the S500 we have. Both cars pull very differently as well. Of course the S500 has a variable air ride suspension which is just awesome. As far as reliability goes I wouldn't know about current Bimmers (apparently they got a whole lot better) but the old 7 we got in 1996 had was a maintainece nightmare we ended up returning it after 6 months I think we had something like 9 maf failures during that time + a whole suite of other problems. Good thing we sold it as well because the re-sale value on that car was total crap in this part of the world.

Reason we got the bimmer? Whats the use of having two S classes? Luckily we have had no problems in the 9 months we have had it except for a brake pad replacement.
Old 08-10-2002, 12:30 PM

Well, you gotta admit what is true. 330 is an awesome car man. And I really do think they make the best production car.. But I've never owned or driven a bmw ever, so I have this fantasy about bmw's. lol.
Old 08-10-2002, 01:31 PM

hokiemax: this is a bit off topic, but who's the girl in your siggy? me likes.
Old 08-10-2002, 01:48 PM

Originally posted by hokiemax
Well, you gotta admit what is true. 330 is an awesome car man. And I really do think they make the best production car.. But I've never owned or driven a bmw ever, so I have this fantasy about bmw's. lol.
I think almost everyone dreams about owning one at one point, but after having one it's a different story. Just look at their user satisfaction on Carpoint versus say a G35 or TL-S. They are fast, look good, and handle like they're on rails stock. I'll give them that but no more. The are NOT refined at all ever compared to the new Maxima (lots of road noise, TONS of squeaks ( your friend must have the 1 in a million Bimmer ), not the most comfortable interior). And reliability... what's BMW known for again? Electrical problems. Sure it's awesome to have cutting-edge technology, but who wants it when you can't use it? And for a side note resale value SUCK on the 7-series (as Finality pointed out). Don't get me wrong I'm not saying their bad cars, but their meant for somebody who wants those 3 thinges: power, handling, looks, and image. If you care about anything else in a car, like reliability, comfort, and practicality it's not for you. BTW I wouldn't compare them with Nissans, compare them with Benzs. And in alsmost any class I would take the competing Benz (even if I had to settle for an auto).
-Cyrus
Old 08-10-2002, 03:04 PM

Why matching stock 4th Gen(95-99) to new bmw 330 bmw (02-03)?
G35 is out today to take care of bmw 330,lexus IS300.......you name it. 6th Gen Maxima is coming out soon. IMO the only thing that can help our cars today competing against those newer cars is SC or if you want to kill them get TURBO! Installing intakes and pipes helps, but not enough.
Old 08-11-2002, 02:51 AM

I know all about that mentality you speak of, and that is part of the reason I have grown to hate them. BTW take the S4. AWD. Twin-turbo potential. Cheaper.
-Cyrus
Is there space for a TT in the new S4? Its supposed to be the S8 engine and should decimate the current M3 but the S8 engine is a non-turbo engine about 360 hp or so.

I wouldn't mind paying the $40K for an S4 and plunking another $10K for TT but then again the Skyline should be out by the time I am ready to buy
Old 08-11-2002, 01:08 PM

Name one that's better for the money. There's a lot more to a car than skidpad figures and quarter mile times. Take it down a twisty mountain road and the Maxima hasn't a prayer - modded or not. And the BMW won't feel like you're driving over a washboard while doing it. That goes for the G35 too. The M3 was the best handling sedan in the world five years ago - they've only gotten better. Not to mention resale value.
Some people really get carried away with this whole Maxima thing. I own one too - but geez...
Old 08-11-2002, 02:37 PM

Originally posted by CFster

Name one that's better for the money. There's a lot more to a car than skidpad figures and quarter mile times. Take it down a twisty mountain road and the Maxima hasn't a prayer - modded or not. And the BMW won't feel like you're driving over a washboard while doing it. That goes for the G35 too. The M3 was the best handling sedan in the world five years ago - they've only gotten better. Not to mention resale value.
Some people really get carried away with this whole Maxima thing. I own one too - but geez...
Better than the 330? Hrmm I dunno maybe a G35.
Better than the M3? Hrmm I dunno how about a 2003 S4.
Better than the M5? Hrmm I dunno how about an E55.
Better than the 7? Hrmm I dunno how about any S Class.

If you read up you can check the resale value of the 7 series. I really do not know about any other model but the 7 resale really blows.

As for the washboard comment how many times have you driven your 330 in the hills? Or is this just another 'oh yah bimmers are great - course I have never driven one' posts?
Old 08-11-2002, 10:56 PM

I think almost everyone dreams about owning one at one point, but after having one it's a different story. Just look at their user satisfaction on Carpoint versus say a G35 or TL-S. They are fast, look good, and handle like they're on rails stock. I'll give them that but no more. The are NOT refined at all ever compared to the new Maxima (lots of road noise, TONS of squeaks ( your friend must have the 1 in a million Bimmer ), not the most comfortable interior). And reliability... what's BMW known for again? Electrical problems. Sure it's awesome to have cutting-edge technology, but who wants it when you can't use it? And for a side note resale value SUCK on the 7-series (as Finality pointed out). Don't get me wrong I'm not saying their bad cars, but their meant for somebody who wants those 3 thinges: power, handling, looks, and image. If you care about anything else in a car, like reliability, comfort, and practicality it's not for you. BTW I wouldn't compare them with Nissans, compare them with Benzs. And in alsmost any class I would take the competing Benz (even if I had to settle for an auto).
-Cyrus
Dood, I hate to say it, but you're kinda biased towards Maximas. Have you ever driven in a BMW? How could you possibly say they're "NOT refined at all"?! I drove my aunt's 2002 325xi today and it is ROCK SOLID. That car does not have a creak or groan anywhere. The car feels like it was carved out of a solid brick of titanium. I'm not really sure about those electrical problems....maybe back in the day, but what about Audis?? Audis had horrible reputations even just 10 years ago, and now look at them. And yeah, BMWs have plenty of power, plenty of handling, plenty of good looks and plenty of image....they are rightfully the Ultimate Driving Machine. Just take a test drive, chump. And why wouldn't you compare them to Nissans? Cuz they're better? That doesn't make any sense. I can't even begin to understand why you'd pick any M-B over any BMW. BMW's are faster, handle better, come with manual trannys, and look nicer IMHO. The only Benz that gives BMW a run for their money is the S-class. But the moral of this post is: don't be biased towards the Maxima just because you own one.
Old 08-11-2002, 11:03 PM

If you read up you can check the resale value of the 7 series. I really do not know about any other model but the 7 resale really blows.

As for the washboard comment how many times have you driven your 330 in the hills? Or is this just another 'oh yah bimmers are great - course I have never driven one' posts?
I don't get something, maybe you could explain it to me...? The E55 is better than the M5 because it is slower and doesn't handle as well? Is that right? I'm just making sure. Oh and the E55's slushbox makes it cooler than the M5, because all the M5 has is a lowly 6-speed manual, right?
Old 08-11-2002, 11:14 PM

Originally posted by tmkforever

Dood, I hate to say it, but you're kinda biased towards Maximas. Have you ever driven in a BMW? How could you possibly say they're "NOT refined at all"?! I drove my aunt's 2002 325xi today and it is ROCK SOLID. That car does not have a creak or groan anywhere. The car feels like it was carved out of a solid brick of titanium. I'm not really sure about those electrical problems....maybe back in the day, but what about Audis?? Audis had horrible reputations even just 10 years ago, and now look at them. And yeah, BMWs have plenty of power, plenty of handling, plenty of good looks and plenty of image....they are rightfully the Ultimate Driving Machine. Just take a test drive, chump. And why wouldn't you compare them to Nissans? Cuz they're better? That doesn't make any sense. I can't even begin to understand why you'd pick any M-B over any BMW. BMW's are faster, handle better, come with manual trannys, and look nicer IMHO. The only Benz that gives BMW a run for their money is the S-class. But the moral of this post is: don't be biased towards the Maxima just because you own one.
I agree, and yes a lot of people say good things about BMW with out having driven one, but there is plenty of proof of these cars excellence, they're pure driving machines, much more of an enthusiast car than most Maximas- and this is stock. BMW doesn't really have outstanding HP ratings but the gearing in them is immaculate, a much more refined powerband. I would consider BMW better than MB based on the fact that these cars are great performance/luxury cars, they're available with manual trannys, MOST MB are autos. Of course MB has cars to compete performance wise but BMW has perfected both in all of its cars.
Old 08-11-2002, 11:23 PM

Originally posted by ReichMax97

I would consider BMW better than MB based on the fact that these cars are great performance/luxury cars, they're available with manual trannys, MOST MB are autos.
Don't be so kind....all M-B AMG tuned cars come in auto only, and all BMW M-tuned cars come in manual only. What kind of "sports" car comes with only an auto tranny?
Old 08-11-2002, 11:28 PM

Don't be so kind....all M-B AMG tuned cars come in auto only, and all BMW M-tuned cars come in manual only. What kind of "sports" car comes with only an auto tranny?
Well yeah I wasn't sure, so I said most. Thats why I think BMW is way ahead of the curve, at least against MB
Old 08-12-2002, 12:23 AM

my old neighbor was high up in the chain at a dealership and he used to take home a new car everyday and when i had the chance i would take it for a spin (i love driving new cars) BMW is the finest make of automobiles on this planet. their stock handling is better than most cars after 1g of handling mods. the performance is outstanding and everything about the car is absolutly genious. and i will be the first to admit.. sometimes i am biase towards my maxima, but when u are talking about BMW theres no competion. now bang for buck the new max is a good competitor but over all the bimmers are just amazing. and the E55 is no where near M5 caliber. i am holdign a car and driver in my hand right now and 4 different guys all said that there is no comp between E55, and the M5 is the best sedan they have test driven
Old 08-12-2002, 12:36 AM

G35 - not as refined as a BMW, and...you know...it's rice man
S4 - Audi's reliability sucks, I know this from experience
E55 - Automatic?
S Class - Automatic? Costs twice as much.

Anyway, my arguement was that a Max with a modded suspension will feel like a washboard compared to the BMW. And it still wont handle as well. BMW has been building cars for the autobahn for years - they know how to make a car that is comfortable and has a great suspension.

And yes, I have driven ALL of them.
Old 08-12-2002, 12:44 AM

Biased towards Maximas? LOL! I like my car I dont love it..... Other than that dont quote me for things I did not say.

If you take a look at the numbers of the M5 BMW does a 13.4 with a manual tranny (read launch control) while the E55 does 13.6 with an auto. I wonder which car is better.....

As for handling if you knew anything about the M5 you would know you need a REALLY REALLY EXCELLENT driver to be able to extract the handling abilities of the car. BMW never designed that car to be an esay learner for some reason. Besides that if you drove an E55 you would know what I mean and yes I have driven that car though only for about 5 days. Give me a 5mph rolling start and I could take nearly anything on the road.

I have taken them for a test drive. I drove a 300Ci for 2 weeks over in cal nice car not fantastic though. As for the 7 series vs the S Class I have driven both on a daily basis for the past 3 months. Both are very different cars.....

Besides if you will notice the trend the faster a car goes the more the need is for a M/T ever watch the F1 races?

I would have to agree about the BMW power band though they seemed to have really refined the engine and gear ratios.... As for me ever buying one? We'll see 14 months from now, hopefully I will have the choice of an M3/Skyline/S4. Plz note the M3 is one of 2 bimmers I would buy the other being an X5, the M5 can go suck a big fat one After driving a 330 I do not think I would ever consider a 3 series again. It wasn't a bad experience but there are better cars out there for the money. I would take the E over any 5 series. BMW = all hype, that is my opinion and nothing is going to change that.
Old 08-12-2002, 01:14 AM

Well if you really must have a slushbox I guess.
Old 08-12-2002, 05:55 AM

Do you really want to know all the BMWs I've driven?
'88 M3
'91 318i
'93(?) 318ti
'95 M3
'00 M-Roadster
'00 M5 (okay so this one was only for a few feet )
'01 325i

I think that's about it. And there is a damn good reason I said they're not as comfortable as the Maxima - they aren't. The seats are hard, not supple; and they hurt your tooshi after long riding in them for a long time. My buddy's '01 325i has had to go back to the dealer 4 times with problems. His dad's M5 has gone back 3 times. And yes Audi's did have horrible reputations, and how many do you see on the road nowadays? I wouldn't compare them to Nissans because they cost so much more. I would compare them to the Infiniti (like the G35) in which it got it's a$$ whooped in the new Motor Trend. The only BMW I would take over it's competing MB is the 325i and that only because the MB is too damn slow. Want to know why I like the MBs? How many BMWs with 200k+ miles do you see? I can show you tons of MBs. As a matter of fact we had one with over 260k miles and traded it in (it ran fine). MBs have a better image (and that's half the reason you're buying the Bimmer anyways), IMO look just as good if not better in some cases (*cough*S-Class*cough*), and are again just as fast if not faster in many cases. I am a little biased towards the Maxima I won't deny it, but this post had nothing to do with the Max. It had to do with the Bimmer, and that's my .05.
-Cyrus
Old 08-12-2002, 06:48 AM

my friend drive a 318, and that thing is slow as anything. yes i know it is the lowest bimmer you can get, but his parents still paid mad loot for it. it has already problems with tranny and one day i was riding with him, looked to my left and his entire door panel was missing!!!

i asked him about it, with the reply "oh it just fell off the other day."

sounds great if you ask me

and tell me what other car as good as the max i can get for the same price.
Old 08-12-2002, 06:49 AM

oh and i'm not a bimmer hater, but stuff like that definitely doesn't win brownie points in my opinion.
Old 08-12-2002, 06:50 AM

S4 - Audi's reliability sucks, I know this from experience
S Class - Automatic? Costs twice as much.
Twice as much as what? A 330? So basically its 330 vs world?
As for the Audi the only problems I have heard off is with the S8 and apparently its an engine/tranny problem.

Well if you really must have a slushbox I guess.
What exactly are you referring to?

Cyrus- its good to know someone else on this board who does not go for all the hype
Old 08-12-2002, 07:03 AM

Show me at least one car, except for Porsche and Ferrari, that offers a true F-1 SMG tranny - BMW M3. No MB can match that.
I admit, Benz is a great car and I'll eventually get one...when I turn 50 years old.
Old 08-12-2002, 08:28 AM

Biased towards Maximas? LOL! I like my car I dont love it..... Other than that dont quote me for things I did not say.
First of all, I wasn't talking to you.

If you take a look at the numbers of the M5 BMW does a 13.4 with a manual tranny (read launch control) while the E55 does 13.6 with an auto. I wonder which car is better.....
Second of all, I don't know what crack pipe you're smoking, but....Motor Trend tested the '02 M5 at 13.1 @ 109.4!! in the quarter mile and the '02 E55 can only muster a 13.5 @ 106.7. The BMW also brakes quicker and has a much faster slalom speed, and costs less!

Besides if you will notice the trend the faster a car goes the more the need is for a M/T ever watch the F1 races?
I'm not even sure what you're saying here... Maybe you mean that racecars have sequential manual gearboxes intstead of fully manual transmissions? Well what is the only other car besides the Italian exotics that has a F1 style racing transmission? Yup, you guessed it, the BMW M3!
Old 08-12-2002, 08:33 AM

I'm not even sure what you're saying here... Maybe you mean that racecars have sequential manual gearboxes intstead of fully manual transmissions? Well what is the only other car besides the Italian exotics that has a F1 style racing transmission? Yup, you guessed it, the BMW M3!
Here's a great article to support your statement - http://www.thecarconnection.com/inde...&sid=184&n=157
Old 08-12-2002, 08:43 AM

Do you really want to know all the BMWs I've driven?
'88 M3
'91 318i
'93(?) 318ti
'95 M3
'00 M-Roadster
'00 M5 (okay so this one was only for a few feet )
'01 325i

I think that's about it. And there is a damn good reason I said they're not as comfortable as the Maxima - they aren't. The seats are hard, not supple; and they hurt your tooshi after long riding in them for a long time. My buddy's '01 325i has had to go back to the dealer 4 times with problems. His dad's M5 has gone back 3 times. And yes Audi's did have horrible reputations, and how many do you see on the road nowadays? I wouldn't compare them to Nissans because they cost so much more. I would compare them to the Infiniti (like the G35) in which it got it's a$$ whooped in the new Motor Trend. The only BMW I would take over it's competing MB is the 325i and that only because the MB is too damn slow. Want to know why I like the MBs? How many BMWs with 200k+ miles do you see? I can show you tons of MBs. As a matter of fact we had one with over 260k miles and traded it in (it ran fine). MBs have a better image (and that's half the reason you're buying the Bimmer anyways), IMO look just as good if not better in some cases (*cough*S-Class*cough*), and are again just as fast if not faster in many cases. I am a little biased towards the Maxima I won't deny it, but this post had nothing to do with the Max. It had to do with the Bimmer, and that's my .05.
-Cyrus
So let me get this straight...you like your seats to be soft and loose and wide with NO bolster support and VERY MINIMAL lumbar support? Not to mention they are only adjustable in about half as many directions as any BMW's seats. BMW's seats are excellent...they are built for sporty driving. I'm not sure what you mean about seeing Audis on the road, because I see TONS. They are late model ones albeit, but they are still Audis. Yes, I agree the G35 is a really amazing car and I would also compare it to the 3 series. But nothing Infiniti or Nissan or M-B or anyone else makes compares to the M5. The M5 is the king of road sedans. And yes your post did have something to do with your Max you fool....read the first line of the first paragraph of this post!! Oh and all of those old Bimmers you've driven blow, esp. all those 318's. The '00 and newer cars are golden. I don't know what your friend's car went back to the dealer 4 times for, so I'm not going to comment. This will be my last post in this thread because arguing about BMWs versus Benzs has outlived its usefulness on this forum. You can still reply if you want, and I'll read it, but I'll hold myself back from mocking your ignorance.
Old 08-12-2002, 09:26 AM
living out of a maxima...

why don't you guys go on the BMW/MB/Audi forum and fight there
Old 08-12-2002, 09:36 AM

Originally posted by JeffesonM
why don't you guys go on the BMW/MB/Audi forum and fight there
Well said

Quick Reply: friend just got bmw 330