Maxima Forums

Maxima Forums (https://maxima.org/forums/)
-   4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) (https://maxima.org/forums/4th-generation-maxima-1995-1999-6/)
-   -   Just Looking For Ideas (https://maxima.org/forums/4th-generation-maxima-1995-1999/136934-just-looking-ideas.html)

ILIKEBIGBUTTS 02-04-2003 11:22 AM

Just Looking For Ideas

Hey ya'll just looking for ideas or should i say looking for other ways to hook up my ride IF YA'LL GOT PIC'S OF YA RIDES HOLLA @ CHA MAN...LOOKIN FOR TINTS, WHEELS, FENDERS...ANY THING AFTER MARKET...GIRLFRIEND IS GONE SO I GOT SUM CASH TO SPEND AND JUST LOOKING FOR IDEAS YA'LL CAN HELP A BROVA OUT? :eek:

clee130 02-04-2003 12:02 PM

How about ... instead of spending the money on the car, you spend it on some Hooked on Phonics tapes and some typing lessons?

Want help? Turn the caps lock key off and read the FAQs thread.

ILIKEBIGBUTTS 02-04-2003 12:41 PM

ok anyway if anyone has anything that is helpful holla atcha man!

clee130 02-04-2003 12:54 PM

Originally posted by ILIKEBIGBUTTS

Originally posted by clee130

hacim105 02-04-2003 01:07 PM

Just think of what you like and search for it.
Go to these websites for things to do:
www.cattman.com
www.custommaxima.com
www.budgetexhaust.com
www.stillen.com
www.maxxtuningusa.com

and if you can't find a website that sells rims for you car than tough luck.

Chunger 02-04-2003 01:46 PM

Originally posted by clee130
How about ... instead of spending the money on the car, you spend it on some Hooked on Phonics tapes and some typing lessons?

Calvin, don't dis Sir Mix-a-lot, man.... :laugh:

Sin 02-04-2003 02:29 PM

Originally posted by ILIKEBIGBUTTS
I think you mean, "holla at me" as opposed to "holla at you", or as you prefer, "holla atcha".

You wrote, "ok anyway if anyone has anything that is helpful holla [at you] man!"

It should have read "ok anyway if anyone has anything that is helpful holla [at me] man!"

Actually, it should have been "I appologize for my horrible post, lack of typing skills and grammar. Even with my lack of communication skills, and lack of intelligence to use the search function, I would still like help. If anyone has any information which may be helpful, (I'll leave this one in just for you) holla at me man.

nadir_s 02-04-2003 02:33 PM

Originally posted by Sin

I think you mean, "holla at me" as opposed to "holla at you", or as you prefer, "holla atcha".

You wrote, "ok anyway if anyone has anything that is helpful holla [at you] man!"

It should have read "ok anyway if anyone has anything that is helpful holla [at me] man!"

Actually, it should have been "I appologize for my horrible post, lack of typing skills and grammar. Even with my lack of communication skills, and lack of intelligence to use the search function, I would still like help. If anyone has any information which may be helpful, (I'll leave this one in just for you) holla at me man.

since we're analyzing his inablity to speak proper english, I think he should have left it at "holla". No need for anything after that!

fst96se 02-04-2003 02:35 PM

Originally posted by Sin

You are rusty in your getto lingo. What he was saying when he said "holla atcha man" was "hollar at your man," he being the man of course, and your man no less.
So, hollar at your man meant to hollar at him...

See??
:laugh:

Sin 02-04-2003 02:37 PM

Originally posted by fst96se

You are rusty in your getto lingo. What he was saying when he said "holla atcha man" was "hollar at your man," he being the man of course, and your man no less.
So, hollar at your man meant to hollar at him...

See??
:laugh:

This is hilarious!!!

FLO_BOY 02-04-2003 02:41 PM

O/T...maybe not...anyone see Snoop and the Gangsta spelling Bee?

Fo sho, ...it was off da heezy...

fo shizzle ma nizzle!!!
FLO_BOY

nadir_s 02-04-2003 02:49 PM

you nooooooooooobs

learn how to talk here:
http://www.rapdict.org/terms/a?PHPSE...b7fa5b62002164

Sprint 02-04-2003 03:43 PM

i don't holla at no boys..

you bring your girl come and i will show you where its at.. tell yuh girl to holla at a nig.. i twist her back out every which way you will be speaking the queens english..

ILIKEBIGBUTTS 02-05-2003 08:13 AM

wow this board is tough! all i really wanted was a few pics of other peoples cars{automobile's} just so i could get some ideas of what i can do with mine. didn't mean to sound as u say "GHETTO" but that's just me, a brother that likes bigbutts. so if you smart arse's have anything helpful as in a link to a site that i may{might} be able to see some maxima's all hooked up, if you wouldn't mind drop me a line.
thank you

alexg240 02-05-2003 08:26 AM

Maybe you should really get hookes on phonics and your right this board is tough but I guess anyboard is tough if you cant spell oh and just for the record why not try a search engine .
just my .2 cents

alexg240 02-05-2003 08:28 AM

do you like big buts or dix jut curious

clee130 02-05-2003 08:32 AM

Ok, we've had our fun.

If you want some advice, read this thread first: http://forums.maxima.org/showthread.php?threadid=72447

It contains a lot of helpful information.

You could also try visiting some of the sites that hacim105 posted up.