4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

Sunday Night Kill

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2003, 09:42 PM

Sunday Night Kill

Well Sundays are the cruising night in my town. I know pretty messed up huh, on the Sabbath and all...LoL. Oh well nothing but heathens in my town I guess...

I was cruising on home and made it to my neighborhood when I decide to check on my lil brother he went to some church deal with a frined I wanted to see if he was back. Well half way down the neighborhood I saw a lowered white car with the one matching winshield wiper in the middle. We come to an intersection in the "hood" thats a four way stop. I look on over as we proceed to cross he looks over to except he revs his fartcan as loud as it can. Well...
I end up following him and we make our way to a main road our subdivision is off of.
Then I end up getting out first and he is waiting for two trucks to pass so I was driving slow and tried to let the trucks pass...well hew then starts to initiate the most coveted Honda move....the Ricer Flyby! So I see him and drop it into second (Oh I'm auto) I was going slow enough. So I punch it! He had a good jump on me form behind but once that y-pipe came into play he couldn't gain **** on me! So we end up turning on another road and he guns it again! Well he apparantly my fat lil reflexes aren't as good as they used to be. He gets a lil ahead of me about maybe a tire leangth and I start gaining, right! Hold up! Car ahead so I had to slow down while he smiles as he passes. Screw that while passed I notice it was a Acura Integra lowered with cheap @ss lil rims and about three people in the car. He was a standard all the way. Well I catch up and he tries to give it all he's got but right before I caught up I down shifted to 2nd again, then with the O/D off I floor it. I go about till redline and shift in to Drive, man by this time he didn't have a chance. I was at least 2-1/2 to 3 cars on him. My car shifted pretty quick and with some force behind it. Kinda nice. But yeah I smoked him it was quite nice. Hadn't done much messing around town in a while. PLus I hope he liked my deep Flowmaster muffler, not ricey at all. Kinda nice becoming a sleeper. guess he just thought I was some radom "Joe" just messing around. Just thought I let y'all know... keep the kill stories coming guys I love reading them
Old 12-21-2003, 10:32 PM
DoGGy

pretty soon u gonna see that tranny make a custom made sunroof for u if you continue rapin it.

Old 12-21-2003, 10:38 PM
You will lose

Honda...I pulled a half car on a E500 mercedes tonight 0-80. That is a $80k car. Had a little twisty road from a light. I think it would have been a dead heat on the straight, but those cars have big engines, and I'm not spraying until next week.
Old 12-22-2003, 12:20 AM

Hey SleeperMAx, I couldnt play today, I was being a bad boy, and mommy took away the car, but I did make up for it, had to go pick up some food for her, I made a 89 camero bite the dust....haha, I'll tell the story on friday night. Any how man, has anyone seen those new Ford Contors SVT???WTF?? I personally hate ford, I prefer CHEVY.............