Maxima Forums

Maxima Forums (https://maxima.org/forums/)
-   4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) (https://maxima.org/forums/4th-generation-maxima-1995-1999-6/)
-   -   Deezo heres your results (https://maxima.org/forums/4th-generation-maxima-1995-1999/28313-deezo-heres-your-results.html)

SB97MAX 04-30-2001 02:58 PM

Raced the Grand Prix today. We did a rolling start and raced from a stop. I beat him pretty badly on the rolling start we were drivin around 25 then stomped it at the same time and pulled on him pretty hard. Im not sure because I couldnt exactly look back at 100mph. Then from the stop I pulled about a length on him early and to 100 gained about another length (this is what he told me). Then just for fun we swapped cars and he beat me while he was driving my max. Your right about the Grand Prix though, when I was driving it i felt that it didnt have the pull that the Maxima's do. My buddy's lease on his Grand Prix is up in a month or so and he says he is getting a Maxima. Not sure what year but he likes what they have to offer. Just thought id let you know how it went. Take Care!!

SB97MAX 04-30-2001 08:19 PM

Someone asked this so ill just post it. It was a 4 door grand prix. Take Care

duplex 04-30-2001 08:32 PM

GT or GTP and year do u know by any chance?

]Originally posted by SB97MAX
Someone asked this so ill just post it. It was a 4 door grand prix. Take Care [/QUOTE]

SB97MAX 04-30-2001 09:43 PM

Im pretty sure its a 99 GT, not 100% though Ill check and get back to you.

deezo 05-08-2001 06:54 PM

Originally posted by SB97MAX
Raced the Grand Prix today. We did a rolling start and raced from a stop. I beat him pretty badly on the rolling start we were drivin around 25 then stomped it at the same time and pulled on him pretty hard. Im not sure because I couldnt exactly look back at 100mph. Then from the stop I pulled about a length on him early and to 100 gained about another length (this is what he told me). Then just for fun we swapped cars and he beat me while he was driving my max. Your right about the Grand Prix though, when I was driving it i felt that it didnt have the pull that the Maxima's do. My buddy's lease on his Grand Prix is up in a month or so and he says he is getting a Maxima. Not sure what year but he likes what they have to offer. Just thought id let you know how it went. Take Care!!
Do ya trust me now? Good kill!!!!

SB97MAX 05-08-2001 07:21 PM

Deezo, I didnt doubt ya I took your word for it thats why I raced him. Thanks for telling me to race him though because I thought they were pretty faced and probably wouldnt have raced him for a while if you didnt tell me to. Anyway I did get that look that you were talking about it was pretty funny, he couldnt believe he just lost. Take Care

Kashoggio 05-08-2001 10:39 PM

now go race a gtp

deezo 05-09-2001 06:25 AM

Originally posted by Kashoggio
now go race a gtp
With a few mods like a full exhaust system, a GXE auto will be able to hang with the GTP.