4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

Caution about using Zymol wax:

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2002, 11:13 PM
Licensed to Spell

:o)

Originally posted by JdawgX

Make a fool out of myself??? If you read the post then you would know that the gas cap was the least of his worries as the whole car was BLUE!!!! Crawl under a rock huh? Wo, did you have to think about that one for a while??? Grow up and learn to read!!!

LOL, LOL, LOL!!! You just absolutely kill me jDOG! This is at least the third time you have said something that is not true. And then you have the b@lls to tell someone else they can't read! LOL. When and where did it ever state my whole car was blue?! I think YOU need to learn to read my friend.

But that might have been pretty cool trying to watch my mom soke my whole car... LOL, LOL, LOL
Old 05-07-2002, 06:46 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Re: :o)

Here lets see if we can end this post here peacefully,

We all make mistakes whether they are small or big at one time or another. So he left the wax a bit long, his paint got a little damaged he post this experience to share with all you knuckle heads that attack him why dont we all chill the Fu_k out and leave it at that. Now we all know what happens when we leave wax on for a while. I myself did not know that would happen but now I know not to ever do it. I see many posts out here where people made mistakes we dont all reply you are fuc,ing stupid and so on, help each other out we all own a Maxima thats why we are here but if you are immature then come over here and show your ignorance.

If the shoe fits wear it, we are not all mechanically inclined nor are we all full of wisdom, you have it, share it!!!need help ask for it most of this guys will help you!!!
Old 05-07-2002, 11:35 PM
Administrator

Originally posted by JdawgX

Make a fool out of myself??? If you read the post then you would know that the gas cap was the least of his worries as the whole car was BLUE!!!! Crawl under a rock huh? Wo, did you have to think about that one for a while??? Grow up and learn to read!!!

Man, you're digging a deeper whole each time you respond. You should really stop and taking a reading comprehension class. His whole car didn't get ruined, only his gas cap. RE-RE-RE-READ THE ORIGINAL POST THOUROUGHLY.

"But that might have been pretty cool trying to watch my mom soke my whole car... LOL, LOL, LOL" Thanks for the laugh Ptatohed.

D_Warbucks said it best, "Get some glasses chief"

(I'm laughing at you J-Dog)