5th Generation Classifieds (2000-2003) Buy, sell, trade parts for 2000-2003 Maximas

RedlineGoods.com LEATHER SHIFT BOOTS for your 5th GEN!

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2005, 11:57 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by ICULookN
Do you send out samples?
Yes, we have a service of sending samples available on our color chart.
Old 12-13-2005, 04:41 AM

Bump for a great seller with an awesome product. I bought charcoal leather with silver stitch in a shift boot, e-brake boot & armrest cover. Excellent quality in both materials & workmanship.
Old 12-13-2005, 08:18 AM

Originally Posted by brian02max
Bump for a great seller with an awesome product. I bought charcoal leather with silver stitch in a shift boot, e-brake boot & armrest cover. Excellent quality in both materials & workmanship.
Yeah I know he makes a good product, I purchased the the ebrake and armrest cover from him also. I'm going to install leather seats and I'm going to change my color scheme. I just want to see what is the closest color that Redline has that matches sandstone by leatherseats.com.
Old 12-23-2005, 08:52 AM
Former Sponsor

Hi everyone!

I'd like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas, followed by a happy and prosperous New Year. I wish you that all your women (or men, for the girls on here) love you truly and madly and that your cars spend all of next year on the street/track without even going near a garage, that all your drifts are long and controlled and your 1/4mile times get better and better!

There is NO DISCOUNT CODE this time. However, our CHRISTMAS SPECIAL - FREE SHIPPING is still available until December 31st. So, if you're looking for a replacement shift boot, you can get it cheaper if you order this year.

Here's our newest offer. Instead of colored stitching, we can stitch in thin panels of other leather into your shift boot. Just see for yourself how nice that is:

There will be a small premium for these, since they imply a LOT more work. Please email us at info@redlinegoods.com if you like this design and would like to get your boots made that way.

Again, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Maciek
Old 12-29-2005, 02:17 PM
Former Sponsor

Hi everyone!

We finally offer PIPING on our shift boots!

It is a lot of custom work, so there is a small premium for these (+20%) but the effects, as you can see, are AMAZING.

There is NO DISCOUNT CODE this time. However, our CHRISTMAS SPECIAL - FREE SHIPPING is still available until December 31st. So, if you're looking for a replacement shift boot, you can get it cheaper if you order it by midnight, Saturday.

Happy New Year and all the best for all of you in 2006!
Maciek
Old 01-13-2006, 05:37 AM
Former Sponsor

Hi guys,

The Christmas special is still up on our website due to our webmaster being sick. It was supposed to have been taken off 10 days ago already, but it seems like it will be there for another week or so.

Of course, as long as it's on the website, we'd like you to take advantage of that fact - so get free shipping while it lasts. Won't be long now.

My favorite recently-arrived photos. This is the M-stitching for the BMW M-series vehicles. How cool is that!!

As usual, no extra charge for fancy stuff like this.

Enjoy!
Maciek
Old 01-27-2006, 12:08 PM
Former Sponsor

Hi guys,

My favorite recently-arrived photos. This is black leather with white stripes and contrasting thread. I'm sure they will look KILLER one they're installed!

After a long time of no discount codes, here's the newest code. Valid until midnight on February 1st:

4NI2H16H0O3

Enjoy!
Maciek
Old 02-10-2006, 12:57 PM
Former Sponsor

Hi guys,

It's blue day today. Showing off our medium blue leather a bit here:

And our dark blue:

Here's an updated discount code for your shopping pleasure. This one is valid until midnight on February 15th:

O421BQD6D45

Enjoy!
Maciek
Old 02-11-2006, 06:33 PM
CAN YOU PUT IT ON THE WALL?

maciek, what color would match the frost interior on our maxes? lookin at the black and "that color" like the black and blue you have posted above. maybe quad stitch with silver and red? can you swing it? i know ya can...other question is do you think it will look good? thanks maciek!
Old 02-12-2006, 03:14 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by IWNTMORHP!!
maciek, what color would match the frost interior on our maxes? lookin at the black and "that color" like the black and blue you have posted above. maybe quad stitch with silver and red? can you swing it? i know ya can...other question is do you think it will look good? thanks maciek!
Light gray, all the way! I think it will look great, but if you want stripes, I'd suggest red thread only. Quadruple thread and stripes could be too much already, at least for my taste (which has always been for the toned down and elegant rather than flashy and colorful).
Old 02-20-2006, 02:50 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Any new discount code Maciek? It is my birthday and I am ready to buy!
Old 02-24-2006, 05:18 PM

Maciek,

I would like to buy a set of the shift boot and the e-brake boot. My interior is black leather, so I would like a set in black with gray stitching, if that is an available combination. I have an AT and have seen the photos of the other AT cars; looks very sharp. Let me know via PM what the price would be with discounts and shipping. Thanks.

2000MaxGLE
Old 02-25-2006, 08:15 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Has anyone tried this boot on an 02-03 auto max? I will buy if it will fit.

Nick
Old 03-01-2006, 10:44 AM
Former Sponsor

Hi guys,

A new month, a new discount code! But first, more samples of boots with piping - burgundy and orange (apologies for the second picture not being too sharp).

Here's an updated discount code for your shopping pleasure. This one is valid until midnight on March 6th:

4VC224P1LD8

Enjoy!
Maciek
Old 03-01-2006, 12:26 PM

Originally Posted by JetBlackMax
Has anyone tried this boot on an 02-03 auto max? I will buy if it will fit.

Nick
Works perfectly. The leather goes between the black rubber "gasket" and the plastic surround that holds the emergency flasher button, etc. (the woodgrain piece in GLE's), so you won't see the silver shift surround or the rubber gasket once it's in.

I have the frost interior and went with charcoal leather w/ silver stitch. I bought the shift boot, e-brake boot, and armrest cover so it practically looks like it came from the factory. Maciek's an awesome guy to work with, too, in case you have any problems installing.
Old 03-10-2006, 09:16 PM

bump for a great product! I got the shift boot and it is great quality and definently worth the money. charcoal and light grey thread match frost interior perfect!!

How about a shift **** to match Maciek??
Old 03-17-2006, 02:48 PM
Former Sponsor

Hi guys,

We have quite interesting news this time around.

First of all, we've added a NEW LEATHER COLOR to our color chart. It's called TAUPE and it looks like this (more samples here):

Secondly, we now have a page dedicated to QUADRUPLE STITCHING (whereby you have 4 rows of thread instead of 2). We do not charge extra for quadruple stitching, so you can customize your interior further using this option:

Quadruple thread page

Here's the new discount code! This one is valid until midnight on March 25th:

S4V22HB4W75

Enjoy!
Maciek
Old 04-06-2006, 06:59 PM
CAN YOU PUT IT ON THE WALL?

Maciek....any new discount codes? I need to order a couple shift boots and maybe a ebrake and armrest. shoot me back or post the new one. thanks.
Old 04-07-2006, 02:12 PM
Former Sponsor

Hi guys,

More perforated leather and piping samples!

Black leather with light gray piping:

And more pictures of our new, TAUPE leather:

As you see, it's a perfect compliment to our previous offer of sierra, tan, beige and cream (to name just the tan/beige colors, we have plenty more of course).

Here's the new discount code! This one is valid until midnight on April 16th (Easter!):

4W2QT3M24T8

Enjoy!
Maciek
Old 04-28-2006, 02:00 PM
Former Sponsor

Hi guys,

Something really simple this time. This is our white leather with red thread:

Here's the new discount code! This one is valid until midnight on May 3rd: 424ED0EAN09

Enjoy!
Maciek
Old 05-12-2006, 02:10 PM
Former Sponsor

Hi guys,

Some nice perforated leather samples. The second one is black perforated with red perforated stripes. The first one is black perforated. I really like both of these setups, and you?

Here's the new discount code! This one is valid until midnight on May 17th: 424CFFP0G51

Enjoy!
Maciek
Old 05-13-2006, 07:14 AM

Hey Maciek, I just have a couple of questions before I order the shift boot and ebrake boot for my 02 6 spd, I have Ocean blue LED's and the "Paradox" Illuminated door sills. So I'm looking for a blue stitching to give me a close match, wondering if this will be the closest ( taken from your website 95-99 maxima) what shade blue is this?

Or what would you recommend?

Here's a pic of the door sills to give you a color idea:

And my second question is.... could the shift boot be made approx 1/2" longer than stock as I'd like to have it so it covers the reverse lockout piece (see pic below) so the leather will come up flush with the bottom of the actual shift ****, it gives a short shift look, I have done this with my stock boot ( but is a little tight so hence I'd like approx 1/2" more) and I can still pull up on the reverse lockout piece in order to back up.

Oh and I guess I have a third question how do the ends come together are they a snap button? ( like stock on the shift boot) or velcro or ?? thanks very much. I'm very impressed with the look of the quality.
Old 05-14-2006, 03:22 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by MAXRB8
what shade blue is this?
That would be medium blue.

Or what would you recommend?

Here's a pic of the door sills to give you a color idea:
That looks greenish on my laptop's LCD (but it's an old one) but maybe our light blue would match this color, if it's a more actual representation of the blue you're after.

And my second question is.... could the shift boot be made approx 1/2" longer than stock as I'd like to have it so it covers the reverse lockout piece (see pic below)
Sure, no problem. We don't charge extra for it either, please just specify so on the order form.

Oh and I guess I have a third question how do the ends come together are they a snap button? ( like stock on the shift boot) or velcro or ?? thanks very much. I'm very impressed with the look of the quality.
It's velcro. Actually you can tell on the picture you posted, it doesn't show the outside of the snap button.

Maciek
Old 05-15-2006, 10:19 AM

Thanks Maciek I've placed my order! Opted for the light blue stitching
Old 05-16-2006, 04:51 PM

I have a 2003 Maxima GLE automatic transmission. Which boot is the exact one that fits?? and which instructions are you supposed to follow, since I can't figure out because it is a little confusing on your website. They all seem easy and direct but I just wanna make sure I would be following the right one. Thanx.. and I hope u can still hook up the discount!!
Old 05-26-2006, 02:03 PM
Former Sponsor

Hi guys,

More awesome perforated leather samples! I can't stop staring at these, the combination of perforated black and leather with gray stripes is incredible in my opinion!

Please notice, too, how different lighting of a picture affects the color perception - it's almost hard to tell these two pictures show the same car, wouldn't you say?

Here's the new discount code! This one is valid until midnight on May 31st: 42U409PM3XY

Enjoy!
Maciek
Old 05-26-2006, 02:08 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by LUCKYMAX
I have a 2003 Maxima GLE automatic transmission. Which boot is the exact one that fits?? and which instructions are you supposed to follow, since I can't figure out because it is a little confusing on your website. They all seem easy and direct but I just wanna make sure I would be following the right one. Thanx.. and I hope u can still hook up the discount!!
The 00-01 shift boot will fit the 02+ automatic. You need the 5-spd (pre-02) shift boot because it's closed at the top, as opposed to the velcroed opening found in the 02+ boot.

Thank you,
Maciek
Old 06-08-2006, 11:30 PM
Former Sponsor

Hi guys,

A perfect example of our BMW ///M stitching:

Here's the new discount code! This one is valid until midnight on June 15th: 42BK48SF4O5

Enjoy!
Maciek
Old 06-24-2006, 12:55 PM

Thanx.. The boot fit perfect.. Good quality..
Old 06-28-2006, 03:28 PM
Former Sponsor

NEW DISCOUNT CODE

Here's a pic showing how well our light gray (piping, in this example) matches aluminum *****, inserts, etc. This is brushed aluminum so it appears a bit darker than our leather. For non-brushed, the match is near perfect:

and a nice sample of quadruple thread:

As you see our silver thread will also match alunimum very well. The outside thread is tan.

This code is valid until July 5th: UF4BO2561V5.

Enjoy!
Maciek
Old 07-26-2006, 06:08 AM
Former Sponsor

NEW DISCOUNT CODE

Some random pics thrown together. First a nice picture of black alcantara-red thread:

Here's a sample of quadruple blue and charcoal thread:

A close-up of our Sierra leather in a MK5 (05+ Golf):

Here's a new code. This one is valid until midnight on July 31st: C4JM25HT693.

Enjoy!
Maciek
Old 08-11-2006, 06:04 AM
Former Sponsor

NEW DISCOUNT CODE

More pictures of our piping today. This is a Legacy 05+ set:

Here's our newest product, the Corvette C6 armrest cover:

Here's the code. This one is valid until midnight on August 15th: 4W26BTQ4J48.

Enjoy!
Maciek
Old 08-18-2006, 03:54 PM
Former Sponsor

NEW DISCOUNT CODE AND NEW LEATHER!

We have introduced a new leather color to our selection. It's a very nice, elegant shade of dark green:

There are many more pictures in our color chart (click the little dark green square) in different lighting conditions for you to compare.

Here's a picture of our 4WD boot for the Isuzu Rodeo. As you can see, RedlineGoods is delivering shift boots for truck applications as well.

Here's the code. This one is valid until midnight on August 24th: 42YXPT64M72.

After this one, we won't be posting new discount codes for a longer period of time, so if you're looking to get the discount and were thinking of ordering within the next 4-5 weeks, now is the time.

Enjoy!
Maciek
Old 09-09-2006, 01:27 PM
Former Sponsor

Hi guys,

some new pics. Here's the set you already know (two posts up) installed. This is a 05+ Legacy black perforated with red piping:

And a set of E34 SIERRA boots and seatbelt stalk covers:

Here's the code. Valid through September 17th (8 days this time): RKH42N725C4

Take care,
Maciek
Old 09-27-2006, 12:57 PM
Former Sponsor

Hey everyone,

a non-typical RedlineGoods discount code post.

First, let's deal with business. Many of you were asking for more samples of our orange thread. Here they are:

And here's the new code. G4S2LL800E6 - valid through Oct 2nd, Monday.

As for the non-typical part... I decided to brag a bit with the pics below. This is me, driving (drifting) my S14a on a local track day. I was the leader in a double drift, hence the strange direction I'm looking in on the second photo, checking to see if I managed to get away from the other driver...

It was fun!

Maciek
Old 09-27-2006, 04:57 PM

nice pics man! Im currently on the website looking to buy some boots for the shifter and e-brake
Old 10-11-2006, 12:47 PM
Former Sponsor

Hi all,

following up on the orange theme shown in the previous discount code post, here are more pictures. Please notice what a nice addition the QUADRUPLE THREAD is... And there is no charge for that kind of threading, all you have to do to get it is mention you want it in the comments field on our order form!

And here's the new code. J428ZYW05W4 - valid through October 20th, next Wednesday (one full week to make up your mind and order!

Take care,
Maciek
Old 10-27-2006, 08:42 AM
Former Sponsor

Hello everyone,

new pictures of our TAUPE leather. Please notice that it's a perfect match to many beige or tan-like interiors... This is a New Beetle armrest we've designed a while ago:

Here's what you've been waiting for: 4T2880QW3KT This one is VALID THROUGH NOVEMBER 1ST!

Have a great weekend,
Maciek
Old 11-15-2006, 03:22 PM
Former Sponsor

Hi everyone!

We have an important announcement to make.

If you are considering ordering some boots as a Christmas present (or having somebody order them for you) please think ahead in time. We always have a plethora of orders around Christmas. What makes things worse, so do many Internet stores. This causes increasing traffic for the USPS and this results for many shipments to arrive delayed. If you want to make sure your present (or a present for you if that's the case) gets there on time, please consider ordering early.

There is another incentive for this: AS OF RIGHT NOW WE HAVE FREE SHIPPING FOR ALL ORDERS ABOVE $50 SHIPPED! This special will last until the end of the year. However, there will be no discount codes released through that time. However... the old ones still work (although not for 10% off). Which is a hint I probably shouldn't be giving away, but I want everybody to have fun doing their Christmas shopping with us!

Here's a nice picture as an incentive. One of my all time favorites. Enjoy!

Maciek
Old 12-06-2006, 02:22 PM
Former Sponsor

Hi guys,

We have decided to extend our newest special offer through December:

NOW WE HAVE FREE SHIPPING FOR ALL ORDERS ABOVE $50 SHIPPED!

There will be no discount codes released through that time. However... the old ones still work (although not for 10% off). Which is a hint I probably shouldn't be giving away, but I want everybody to have fun doing their Christmas shopping with us!

Here are two newest pictures we received. One to prove that CONTRASTING THREAD is a really nice touch:

and one showing that plain black is elegant and timeless:

Merry Christmas everyone, in case we don't hear from each other again.
Maciek

Quick Reply: RedlineGoods.com LEATHER SHIFT BOOTS for your 5th GEN!