5th Generation Classifieds (2000-2003) Buy, sell, trade parts for 2000-2003 Maximas

RI FS: 2002 maxima part out

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2012, 07:39 AM
Buyers beware, local pick up recommended. Slow to ship out items already paid for.

bump
Old 08-11-2012, 05:37 PM

What condition are the Bose speakers in? Also, will they fit into a non Bose system?
Old 08-11-2012, 10:54 PM
Helicopters! Money!!!

how much for the fuel rail without the injectors?
Old 08-13-2012, 09:24 AM

Are the dashboard and center console still available?
Old 08-23-2012, 04:07 PM

Please provide me a tracking # for my part that was paid for on Aug 8th.
Thank you.
Old 08-24-2012, 05:54 AM

window switch and panel

Hello,

Do you have the main window switch from the drivers door that controls all the windows? Also, seeing that I'm new here... will the door panels fit directly into a 2002 SE non-leather?
Old 08-24-2012, 03:30 PM

Tracking #??????
Old 08-25-2012, 06:10 PM

tracking #??????!!!!!!
Old 08-25-2012, 08:49 PM
Buyers beware, local pick up recommended. Slow to ship out items already paid for.

Originally Posted by RamAirDave
tracking #??????!!!!!!
I come home on monday. I have to find a box (not an easy task for this item) and i will ship it. I gotta tell you i found the pm i sent you asking for tracking a few weeks back. It said i checked paypal and everything and it wasnt there. A week had gone by and i didnt get a response.
Old 08-26-2012, 08:58 AM

REFUND MY MONEY.... Its been since the 8th. Unacceptable. You dont have to be home to refund my payment.
Old 08-26-2012, 09:10 AM

REFUND MY MONEY.... Its been since the 8th. Unacceptable. You dont have to be home to refund my payment.
i regret to inform you that i am -125 overdraft in my bank account and only have 1 cent in my paypal account. i am broke. i have the cash to ship the item and thats it. what is UNACCEPTABLE is that you expected me to ship the item for 2 whole weeks having no address to ship to and 1 additional week that i am out of state.

DO NOT SELL ITEMS TO RamAirDave

Last edited by cwfalconfootbal; 08-26-2012 at 09:20 AM.
Old 08-27-2012, 05:29 AM

So its my fault you spent my money before shipping the part I paid for??

Looks like the info under your sn says it all!!

cwfalconfootbal

Who is the unreasonable one??!!

If I were you guys I would not buy a thing from this guy. I wish I would have seen the message under his sn before purchasing. Too bad my first transaction on this board is a Shi**y one. I have made THOUSANDS of purchases online on other boards with no issue. Leave it to guys like this to ruin things for lots of people. Totally my fault, didnt look at iTrader either, LOTS of bad news on there regarding this seller as well. Dont see that on mine.....weird!

Last edited by RamAirDave; 08-27-2012 at 05:31 AM.
Old 08-27-2012, 05:48 AM

Listen i ALWAYS SHIP THE ITEM!! It might take me a while but i ALWAYS SHIP IT! I have bought plenty of parts from people on the forum and had to wait a month for the part and i dont flip out on those people. I patiently wait for the part. You are an awful buyer because you didnt even give me the damn address. How do you expect me to ship a part without an address?

SO THAT MAKES IT YOUR FAULT I DIDNT SHIP YOUR DAMN ITEM!

I SAID I AM SHIPPING IT I WILL SHIP IT! After this partout im never selling any parts to cars again. I only did this part out to make money on my show cars when i totaled them. NO OTHER REASON!

So its my fault you spent my money before shipping the part I paid for??

Looks like the info under your sn says it all!!

cwfalconfootbal

Who is the unreasonable one??!!

If I were you guys I would not buy a thing from this guy. I wish I would have seen the message under his sn before purchasing. Too bad my first transaction on this board is a Shi**y one. I have made THOUSANDS of purchases online on other boards with no issue. Leave it to guys like this to ruin things for lots of people. Totally my fault, didnt look at iTrader either, LOTS of bad news on there regarding this seller as well. Dont see that on mine.....weird!

Last edited by cwfalconfootbal; 08-27-2012 at 05:50 AM.
Old 08-27-2012, 06:27 AM
Mod her. Ate her.

Ship the part now and all of this will go away.
Old 08-27-2012, 07:31 AM

Originally Posted by phenryiv1
Ship the part now and all of this will go away.
I said monday was the day i could ship it. Todays monday. Im on my way to ship it now.
Old 08-27-2012, 07:44 AM
Mod her. Ate her.

Originally Posted by cwfalconfootbal
I said monday was the day i could ship it. Todays monday. Im on my way to ship it now.
Good deal. Just posting due to the negative notifications.
Old 08-27-2012, 08:58 AM

i just shipped the item and sent the buyer a pm with tracking. I am thoroughly annoyed with the attitude of some members on this forum. I didn't receive address yet these people expect me to read their minds and know where to ship items. I have waited over a month for a bought item on this forum in the 4 years i have been a member on this forum even tho I GAVE shipping address and i did not complain on the seller's thread.

I would also like to note there is a warning on my profile that says i am slow shipping items. it happens once every maybe 10 items bought but I put the warning on my for sale thread at first. the administrators made my warning clearer. my point is the warning came right from me in an effort to avoid this.

Last edited by cwfalconfootbal; 08-27-2012 at 09:04 AM.
Old 08-27-2012, 09:07 AM
Mod her. Ate her.

Dude, calm down. Not saying that to be a d!ck, but after this gets resolved we can clean up the thread.

As a seller on many forums, I understand your frustration about the shipping address. With the new payPal app on phones, buyers do not realize that payPal does not send a shipping address to the buyer, even if you have a confirmed shipping address on file. I deal with it all of the time in regards to a product that I make for Subarus.

I am not saying that that is what happened here- just empathizing with you.

I do recall that this is not your first slow-shipping experience, but you might want to be very clear and state int he first post that you may delay shipping by a certain amount of time unless prior arrangements are made. Unless a part has to be pulled or fabricated, a couple of days is what is expected by purchasers. more than a couple days to ship a part and people get nervous. It is the nature of internet buyers.

On one forum, there is a seller who states (very clearly) that he only ships on alternate Mondays. No exceptions, unless people pay more for him to ship by request.

At any rate, once the part is received and you make adjustments to your first post, we can clan up some of the extra comments. Or just make a new thread with the proper info in the first post.

If you get a couple of positive sales under your belt, I will discuss with the other moderators the changing of your user title.
Old 08-27-2012, 09:14 AM

Dude, calm down. Not saying that to be a d!ck, but after this gets resolved we can clean up the thread.

As a seller on many forums, I understand your frustration about the shipping address. With the new payPal app on phones, buyers do not realize that payPal does not send a shipping address to the buyer, even if you have a confirmed shipping address on file. I deal with it all of the time in regards to a product that I make for Subarus.

I am not saying that that is what happened here- just empathizing with you.

I do recall that this is not your first slow-shipping experience, but you might want to be very clear and state int he first post that you may delay shipping by a certain amount of time unless prior arrangements are made. Unless a part has to be pulled or fabricated, a couple of days is what is expected by purchasers. more than a couple days to ship a part and people get nervous. It is the nature of internet buyers.

On one forum, there is a seller who states (very clearly) that he only ships on alternate Mondays. No exceptions, unless people pay more for him to ship by request.

At any rate, once the part is received and you make adjustments to your first post, we can clan up some of the extra comments. Or just make a new thread with the proper info in the first post.

If you get a couple of positive sales under your belt, I will discuss with the other moderators the changing of your user title.
part of the aggravation is I only have the part out because I totaled my last 2 maximas. I haven't been able to find a job as I'm sure i am not the only one with the terrible economy. for the most part it held me over while trying to find one. now it does no good being at the end of this. I am a private seller parting out my own car not a salvage yard. I'm trying to say this as calmly as i can but still include nessesary info to explain my aggravation, thats all.

i wouldn't have thought u were being a d!ck even if you didn't put that. I don't really understand y, in this case, some people don't admit their own fault. both people made mistakes in each of the transactions i had problems with. it wasn't just me.

Last edited by cwfalconfootbal; 08-27-2012 at 09:22 AM.
Old 08-28-2012, 03:33 PM

BTW no one gives a damn if you lost your job or dont have one. That just means you have ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD to ship out items. Worst excuse ever!

And your math SUCKS worse than your shipping times! You said I didnt send you my address for 2 whole weeks...that is 14 days last time I checked. I sent it to you on the forum here on 8/18, that is 10 days. Also, on paypal like mentioned above it is automatically sent and I have never had an issue until you. Not to mention that you didnt even ask for the address for 10 DAYS after you got my payment. You sure didnt have trouble spending that money did you?

The economy sucks for everyone. Grow up, learn to drive and stop trying to sell things on line. You suck at it!
Old 08-28-2012, 03:46 PM

Originally Posted by ramairdave
btw no one gives a damn if you lost your job or dont have one. That just means you have all the time in the world to ship out items. Worst excuse ever!

And your math sucks worse than your shipping times! You said i didnt send you my address for 2 whole weeks...that is 14 days last time i checked. I sent it to you on the forum here on 8/18, that is 10 days. Also, on paypal like mentioned above it is automatically sent and i have never had an issue until you. Not to mention that you didnt even ask for the address for 10 days after you got my payment. You sure didnt have trouble spending that money did you?

The economy sucks for everyone. Grow up, learn to drive and stop trying to sell things on line. You suck at it!
i asked for the address the following week! You just never read it. Maybe you deleted it. That is not my fault! I told you i was in another state for the week i had the address and you didnt accept it. Your fault.

AND ANOTHER THING, I SAID I WAS OVERDRAFT IN MY BANK ACCOUNT. I STILL HAD YOUR MONEY IN CASH IN MY POCKET. I DIDNT SPEND IT. I USED IT TO SHIP THE ITEM TO YOU. BUT I CANT REFUND MONEY USING CASH CAN I? NO. IT NEEDS TO COME FROM MY BANK ACCOUNT

Last edited by cwfalconfootbal; 08-28-2012 at 03:48 PM.
Old 08-28-2012, 04:36 PM
Mod her. Ate her.

RamAirDave- did you get a tracking #? If so, please hold of future comments until the item arrives. You made your point- let it ride.

Cwfalcon- same applies to you. Like I said before, make some positive sales and this will be nothing but a bump in the road.

Last edited by phenryiv1; 08-28-2012 at 04:39 PM.
Old 08-28-2012, 06:24 PM

Agreed. Yes, he sent me one, havent tracked it yet. I am done with it, Its not even about the money, just the principle of the matter. Thanks!
Dave

RamAirDave- did you get a tracking #? If so, please hold of future comments until the item arrives. You made your point- let it ride.

Cwfalcon- same applies to you. Like I said before, make some positive sales and this will be nothing but a bump in the road.
Old 08-29-2012, 06:09 AM

I am trying to let this go but when he tells me i suck at life its sorta hard to ignore something like that. it was uncalled for. its like he gets enjoyment out of putting people down. I probably won't even sell much else after this, i have so few random parts left it seems no one needs anyway and i typically never take parts out of my show cars.
Old 09-07-2012, 05:41 PM

would u happen to have the oem trunk mat? it has the "maxima" on it? ive been searching for one thx
Old 11-03-2012, 01:34 AM
Newbie - Just Registered

yes would u have the passanger window switch bezel or holder for switches. if so is it wood grain. thanks
Old 11-03-2012, 09:15 AM

how much for the MT engine harness?
Old 11-04-2012, 01:19 PM

Dont trustt this guy he dont ship plus he ship wrong items
Old 11-04-2012, 01:25 PM

Originally Posted by Shermanh700
Dont trustt this guy he dont ship plus he ship wrong items
what wrong item did i ship?
Old 11-04-2012, 01:25 PM

Originally Posted by N16_VQ_SWAP
how much for the MT engine harness?
i dont have it.
Old 11-04-2012, 01:28 PM

Originally Posted by jbelliii
yes would u have the passanger window switch bezel or holder for switches. if so is it wood grain. thanks
im keeping my woodgrian one. paid 100 for it from nissan brand new couple years ago. i have a grey one.
Old 02-06-2013, 01:12 PM

Curious about shift **** and R/R abs sensor

Last edited by nycibbyryder; 02-06-2013 at 01:14 PM.
Old 03-29-2013, 11:50 PM

Do you have drivers side spindle and wheel bearing?
Old 04-04-2013, 07:20 PM

im interested in both the front driver and front passenger side black leather panels
Old 04-05-2013, 04:35 AM

I bought from cwfalconfootbal local and he is a good guy. That's all I can say. With all that being said.... Do you have a 6mt instrument cluster?
Old 04-05-2013, 07:11 AM

Originally Posted by NismoAce
I bought from cwfalconfootbal local and he is a good guy. That's all I can say. With all that being said.... Do you have a 6mt instrument cluster?
I dont have a cluster left its been sold sorry
Old 08-09-2013, 09:50 AM

How much for both tail light harness with turning singles.. Shipped to 30606..