Maxima Forums

Maxima Forums (https://maxima.org/forums/)
-   5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) (https://maxima.org/forums/5th-generation-maxima-2000-2003-7/)
-   -   sup with the fighting lately? (https://maxima.org/forums/5th-generation-maxima-2000-2003/139520-sup-fighting-lately.html)

vito1281 02-19-2003 11:50 AM

sup with the fighting lately?

Hey guys,
I know this is somewhat OT, but I couldn't help but notice that there has been a lot of stupid bickering here over trivial topics. What's the deal? Is it the seasons changing or something? Just wanted to check in with everyone, and see what's up.

Can't we all just getting along, as fellow Max owners??? :D

Maximax2 02-19-2003 11:53 AM

Re: sup with the fighting lately?

Originally posted by vito1281
Hey guys,
I know this is somewhat OT, but I couldn't help but notice that there has been a lot of stupid bickering here over trivial topics. What's the deal? Is it the seasons changing or something? Just wanted to check in with everyone, and see what's up.

:werd:

Dave B 02-19-2003 11:55 AM

Cabin Fever

BTW, what are you looking at? You don't want any of this :buttkick:

Dave

Cutler 02-19-2003 11:58 AM

:jump:

Can't we all just get along.....

IceY2K1 02-19-2003 12:01 PM

Re: sup with the fighting lately?

Hey guys,

:slap: Want some more?!?

:D

vito1281 02-19-2003 12:03 PM

Re: Re: sup with the fighting lately?

Originally posted by IceY2K1

:slap: Want some more?!?

:D

Bring it fool!!! :laugh:

SVRider 02-19-2003 12:07 PM

You need to do a search!!!

Sorry, just couln't resist. :wall:

jjs 02-19-2003 12:09 PM

Maybe we should put this thread in the FAQ's...

oh, sorry, on second thought

NO-ONE

will read it there!!!!!

IceY2K1 02-19-2003 12:10 PM

Re: Re: Re: sup with the fighting lately?

Bring it fool!!! :laugh:

Oh yeah!

http://smiles.sprintmax.com/violent44.gif<~~~~~vito

:p

IceY2K1 02-19-2003 12:11 PM

Originally posted by jjs
Maybe we should put this thread in the FAQ's...

oh, sorry, on second thought

NO-ONE

will read it there!!!!!

:squint:

2k2kev 02-19-2003 12:18 PM

opinion... seems like a fresh batch of newbies just hatched and they're askin' the same quesitons aaalllllll over again :rolleyes:

lcf 02-19-2003 12:22 PM

It's the winter season... it always makes people pi$$y.

RC03MAX 02-19-2003 12:34 PM

Originally posted by 2k2wannabe
opinion... seems like a fresh batch of newbies just hatched and they're askin' the same quesitons aaalllllll over again :rolleyes:
Isn't that what it's all about....helping a fellow Maxima owner...I know everyone says search (and as one of the newer guys, I always do before I post) but sometimes it hard going thru all of the non related posts attached to the one post you're really looking for..

though I agree with lcf...the winter definitely makes me pi$$y too...and all this snow really sucks

2k2kev 02-19-2003 12:50 PM

Originally posted by RC03MAX

Isn't that what it's all about....helping a fellow Maxima owner...I know everyone says search (and as one of the newer guys, I always do before I post) but sometimes it hard going thru all of the non related posts attached to the one post you're really looking for..

though I agree with lcf...the winter definitely makes me pi$$y too...and all this snow really sucks

I would have agreed, but I can't count how many times I've found a newbie's answer just by reading the titles on page 1 of the same forum... I can understand the frustration when someone reads "what size tire...?" and below it are 4 posts about tires.

and don't getme started on newbies who ask questions then argue with the answer. There's an oil thread right now that got locked because a newbie asked for support and didn't get it, then started fighting with everyone who posted an opposing view.

then again, it might be the snow :)

RC03MAX 02-19-2003 12:53 PM

I would have agreed, but I can't count how many times I've found a newbie's answer just by reading the titles on page 1 of the same forum... I can understand the frustration when someone reads "what size tire...?" and below it are 4 posts about tires.

and don't getme started on newbies who ask questions then argue with the answer. There's an oil thread right now that got locked because a newbie asked for support and didn't get it, then started fighting with everyone who posted an opposing view.

DEFINITELY THE SNOW ! :bawling:

badabing 02-19-2003 01:03 PM

I don't wanna hear any of that jibbah-jabbah !

:king:

Lumbee799 02-19-2003 02:07 PM

What mods are available for the Nissan Maxima?

:rolleyes: :D

NyMaxedOut 02-19-2003 02:28 PM

The problem has got to do with misunderstanding what people are reading. sometimes emotions flare up simply because ppl misunderstand jokes, humors and other things like such. Oh well! life goes on...

RF951 02-19-2003 02:40 PM

Originally posted by Lumbee799
What mods are available for the Nissan Maxima?

:rolleyes: :D

Depends on what size tires you are running:D

max...to the ma 02-19-2003 03:34 PM

but wouldnt be boring if will always got along, and nothing happened around here

emax02 02-19-2003 03:50 PM

Originally posted by max...to the ma
but wouldnt be boring if will always got along, and nothing happened around here
No

andrew3616 02-19-2003 03:52 PM

its called S.A.D. Seasonal affective Disorder.

SG01MaxSE 02-19-2003 03:56 PM

Originally posted by NyMaxedOut
The problem has got to do with misunderstanding what people are reading. sometimes emotions flare up simply because ppl misunderstand jokes, humors and other things like such. Oh well! life goes on...

Yeah... it's hard to put sarcasm into words sometimes. The smilies help a little, but people still get bent out of shape about B.S. sometimes.

Then again, with 19,000 or so members, there's bound to be a few a$$holes who want nothing more than to argue and stir up trouble. Seems to me, the trouble makers usually disappear when faced with reason and facts, so f*ck 'em. They ain't hurtin' me too much.

I think that's pretty much it. Oh... and the cloudy, rainy, snowy, cold, nasty, flu-season, dirty-car, salty-road, generally $hitty winter blues!!!!! COME ON SPRING TIME!!! :D

slickrick 02-19-2003 03:58 PM

Originally posted by andrew3616
its called S.A.D. Seasonal affective Disorder.
:laugh: :laugh: o thats great. i use S.A.D. also but it means something else for me. its a big joke with me and all my friends.