Maxima Forums

Maxima Forums (https://maxima.org/forums/)
-   5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) (https://maxima.org/forums/5th-generation-maxima-2000-2003-7/)
-   -   Anybody else seen Hotshots website? (https://maxima.org/forums/5th-generation-maxima-2000-2003/386004-anybody-else-seen-hotshots-website.html)

nismo0604 03-05-2007 11:46 AM

> Do I have to send a check, or can I just call you and give you my credit card
> number, I am kind of leary on sending a check half way across the county. I
> would prefer to give you my CC number over the phone. Please respond back to
> me, thankyou Mike Kane
>
We're only taking checks or money orders on this sale. However, our bank
info will be printed on the back of your check, and the check has had our
personal info (social, home address, etc.) for over 10 years, so it's not
like we are setting up shop on Ebay and can just run away... Toooooo many
people know us in this industry!
But is up to you. Just let me know if you want it so I can pull it from
inventory.
Thanks.

Puppetmaster 03-05-2007 12:42 PM

Originally Posted by E55AMG2
Let's keep this open. But no more posts asking if/what/how. Also, no posts saying that you sent mail. Just let us know when you get them.

That's fine with me as long as people keep this on topic.

blackmaxx96 03-05-2007 12:56 PM

Originally Posted by nismo0604
> Do I have to send a check, or can I just call you and give you my credit card
> number, I am kind of leary on sending a check half way across the county. I
> would prefer to give you my CC number over the phone. Please respond back to
> me, thankyou Mike Kane
>
We're only taking checks or money orders on this sale. However, our bank
info will be printed on the back of your check, and the check has had our
personal info (social, home address, etc.) for over 10 years, so it's not
like we are setting up shop on Ebay and can just run away... Toooooo many
people know us in this industry!
But is up to you. Just let me know if you want it so I can pull it from
inventory.
Thanks.

nismo0604 03-05-2007 01:01 PM

I think you misunderstood, i am a customer haha and the first part is what i emailed him about, and the 2nd part is the response! i was just posting up what he said to me, i'm not affiliated with hotshot haha

blackmaxx96 03-05-2007 07:43 PM

Just got another e-mail back from him.
He's got a set ready to ship out for me, and he still has more.
Guys, jump on these before they're gone!

slickrick 03-05-2007 07:44 PM

Originally Posted by blackmaxx96
Just got another e-mail back from him.
He's got a set ready to ship out for me, and he still has more.
Guys, jump on these before they're gone!

email him that i want a set and have $ ready...he wont answer my emails. :(

SgtSchulze 03-06-2007 05:41 AM

I got a response. He says he only has a couple of sets left.

Who was the first person to jump on this? And have you received any tracking info from them?

fishpony 03-06-2007 06:48 AM

i received an email from him last night saying that mine would be shipped out today

fishpony 03-06-2007 08:14 AM

well your probably too late to get a set anyways. he said he would send my tracking number today ill let ya know when i get it.

coinage 03-06-2007 08:16 AM

he pulled my set today, so they may have a few left

slickrick 03-06-2007 09:51 AM

Originally Posted by LA02MAX
Including yourself? I don't see what the big deal is here. I want to see if people are getting responses because it's been 24+ hours since I've sent my e-mail and I haven't seen a response. I really want to know if they have any left. Coinage said that he just pulled a set today which is good news for me, and something I would like to know.

I got an email this morning (3am) saying he would hold a set for me. :) He said he "has some left", so take it as you want it. good luck.

E55AMG2 03-06-2007 10:09 AM

Ok people, lets keep the posts to when you actually receive shipping confirmation.

SgtSchulze 03-06-2007 11:27 AM

I'm going on record and say something doesn't seem right. He tells at least 5 to 6 people that he will pull a set for them.

That roughly $3600 (at full retail) in inventory just for 2002-2003 Maximas. I'm not overnighting my check until someone gets a tracking number. If I miss out, then so be it.

E55AMG2 03-06-2007 11:30 AM

Originally Posted by SgtSchulze
I'm going on record and say something doesn't seem right. He tells at least 5 to 6 people that he will pull a set for them.

That roughly $3600 (at full retail) in inventory just for 2002-2003 Maximas. I'm not overnighting my check until someone gets a tracking number. If I miss out, then so be it.

If you're not going to listen to me, I am going to ban you. Postin anything but "sorry, I wont do it anymore" is going to get you a vacation.

You're the only one posting this $hit, so keep it to yourself. If you dont want to take the risk, noone wants to hear about it.

E55AMG2 03-06-2007 11:32 AM

Im not f'ucking around people, and I dont appreciate being ignored. 73000 posts saying essentially nothing is just going to clutter this thread up. I kept it open so that those who recieved SHIPPING CONFIRMATION could let the others know. Any other posts will get a 2 week ban.

DragdMax 03-06-2007 11:44 AM

i hope i dont get banned for this.

i cant email him through the website. i dont know how to use outlook. i emailed him through yahoo. will it make a diferrence? pardon my newbness...

sciff5 03-06-2007 11:53 AM

I emailed him last night. Havent heard back from him yet. I dont have the cash in hand right now so I need to pay with credit card and I asked him if it would be alright if I could send him payment through pay pal.. hopefully he is a little flexible with payment type cause I want to do business with the guy.

E55AMG2 03-06-2007 11:53 AM

Originally Posted by DragdMax
i hope i dont get banned for this.

i cant email him through the website. i dont know how to use outlook. i emailed him through yahoo. will it make a diferrence? pardon my newbness...

Works the same. This is the last one I let slide.

NYC32798 03-06-2007 05:53 PM

Well I figured I'd update you guys. I just got screwed over by hotshot. He told me he'd pull a set for me so I sent my payment out today. I e-mailed him to notify him that I sent the payment and he told me they are SOLD OUT.

SoonerFan 03-06-2007 05:57 PM

Originally Posted by NYC32798
Well I figured I'd update you guys. I just got screwed over by hotshot. He told me he'd pull a set for me so I sent my payment out today. I e-mailed him to notify him that I sent the payment and he told me they are SOLD OUT.

you didnt get screwed...they are sold out. do you expect him to make some just for you?

this thread can FINALLY be closed

whazzzzuup 03-06-2007 05:58 PM

I believe they only had a dozen sets left as of a few days ago. An reputable .org member that was in contact with HS informed me of this. It was just a short matter of time before they were all sold for such a good price.

NYC32798 03-06-2007 06:03 PM

Originally Posted by soonerfan
you didnt get screwed...they are sold out. do you expect him to make some just for you?

this thread can FINALLY be closed

Actually I DID get screwed. He told me he would hold a set for me then told me that he is sold out as soon as I sent the payment.

SoonerFan 03-06-2007 06:05 PM

Actually I DID get screwed. He told me he would hold a set for me then told me that he is sold out as soon as I sent the payment.

he said he had PULLED a set. the headers were first come first serve...someone obviously got the money to him sooner.

you only got screwed if he doesnt return your money.

fishpony 03-06-2007 06:05 PM

well you'll get your money back im sure. why does this thread have to be closed? quit gettin on if if you dont want to read about it

slickrick 03-06-2007 06:05 PM

when exactly did he say he would hold a set? he told me too, but I have not paid him yet, and won't until he verifies he has mine held.

NYC32798 03-06-2007 06:07 PM

Originally Posted by slickrick
when exactly did he say he would hold a set? he told me too, but I have not paid him yet, and won't until he verifies he has mine held.

He told me last night he would hold a set for me.

SoonerFan 03-06-2007 06:08 PM

Originally Posted by fishpony
well you'll get your money back im sure. why does this thread have to be closed? quit gettin on if if you dont want to read about it

E55AMG2 said he would keep it open until they were sold out.
why do we need to keep this thread open? its about a company that no longer offers anything for our cars.

SoonerFan 03-06-2007 06:10 PM

He told me last night he would hold a set for me.

bottomline...he is sold out and no longer in business...you didnt get a set. what do you want from him?
b1tching isnt going to do anything.

blackmaxx96 03-06-2007 07:06 PM

Glad I wired my money :D

Snolife 03-06-2007 07:21 PM

Im still wondering if he has any Altima headers left.

eyecon7 03-07-2007 07:33 AM

I GOT MY tracking # :doublethu.... but there are no more headers left

MAXIMUS86 03-07-2007 09:27 AM

well i send him money but didnt get any info back, i hope i get one but if he sold out before he got my cash then i hope at least i get it back.........

machinehead131 03-07-2007 11:19 AM

Told me hes waiting for my check to clear and then he will shoot me the tracking number. Ill let you guys know when they come

NmexMAX 03-07-2007 11:40 AM

Originally Posted by Snolife
Im still wondering if he has any Altima headers left.

Obviously you didn't try their website.

No, there are none (Altima) headers left.

Even though this is in the 5th gen forum, just though I'd post that for the A34 guys. :gotme: :mrgone:

Snolife 03-07-2007 12:31 PM

Originally Posted by NmexMAX
Obviously you didn't try their website.

No, there are none (Altima) headers left.

Even though this is in the 5th gen forum, just though I'd post that for the A34 guys. :gotme: :mrgone:

Obviously, thank god we have people like Brian to deal with. All of this could have been dealt with a lot better. Wont go into details, end of subject. Enjoy. Peace.

upstatemax 03-07-2007 12:34 PM

Originally Posted by Snolife
Obviously, thank god we have people like Brian to deal with. All of this could have been dealt with a lot better. Wont go into details, end of subject. Enjoy. Peace.

How much to want John to put into this?? People cannot be happy that he put the rest of them out for such a great price... He could put them up for $500 and prob sold them just as fast.

If you waited, you lost, people need to stop crying about it.

SoonerFan 03-07-2007 12:37 PM

Originally Posted by upstatemax
How much to want John to put into this?? People cannot be happy that he put the rest of them out for such a great price... He could put them up for $500 and prob sold them just as fast.

If you waited, you lost, people need to stop crying about it.

:sprint:
people are blaming him cause they fuked around and took too long.:nopity:

blackmaxx96 03-07-2007 01:28 PM

I can't agree more.
What more do you want from a guy!??!?
$300.00 SHIPPED for GREAT quality headers...............
STOP COMPLAINING

E55AMG2 03-07-2007 01:33 PM

you guys only had 4 years to buy them...

NmexMAX 03-07-2007 01:35 PM

Originally Posted by E55AMG2
you guys only had 4 years to buy them...

:rofl::bowrofl::bill: