Maxima Forums

Maxima Forums (https://maxima.org/forums/)
-   5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) (https://maxima.org/forums/5th-generation-maxima-2000-2003-7/)
-   -   REWIRE side markers (https://maxima.org/forums/5th-generation-maxima-2000-2003/551-rewire-side-markers.html)

radpp16 08-28-2000 09:55 PM

i know someone in here has to know how to rewire ****

I want the sidemarker lights(2 on each side) to blink with the turn signals.

Anyone in here know how to ? exactly?

oh yeah i dont **** bout cars.

mingo 08-29-2000 04:35 AM

**** man

i think i can help u out. idid it on my bros new lude. just snip the wires at your corner lights. make sure it's the one that comes on with the signals. then snip the wire on the markers (positive) and swap them splice it and there u go. but ur blinkers will blink hella fast. but i'm not sure how to make them all go on at the same time (corner nad marker) i guess you can just piggy back a wire from your corners into the markers. and just tape off the postive lead for the markers. taht way might work but i think the lights will b dimmer. HELP SOMEBODY??? I WANNA KNOW TOO

radpp16 08-29-2000 12:24 PM

Re: **** man

Originally posted by mingo
i think i can help u out. idid it on my bros new lude. just snip the wires at your corner lights. make sure it's the one that comes on with the signals. then snip the wire on the markers (positive) and swap them splice it and there u go. but ur blinkers will blink hella fast. but i'm not sure how to make them all go on at the same time (corner nad marker) i guess you can just piggy back a wire from your corners into the markers. and just tape off the postive lead for the markers. taht way might work but i think the lights will b dimmer. HELP SOMEBODY??? I WANNA KNOW TOO
hey dawg, iwent to a local store and they want 40 an hour to rewire the **** so the sidemarkers blink with the turn signals.
anyway i did not understand **** about that post u posted. i dont know jack **** bout cars, i just drive one. hehehe i'lll make that my new signature

mingo 08-29-2000 09:59 PM

labor

well 40bucks isn't all that bad if you don't wanna do the job yourself. but jus tto let u know it shouldn't take an hour unless they don't know how to do it. (they might be makin' it up as they go)

PIONEER 08-30-2000 06:15 AM

Re: Re: **** man

hey dawg, iwent to a local store and they want 40 an hour to rewire the **** so the sidemarkers blink with the turn signals.
anyway i did not understand **** about that post u posted. i dont know jack **** bout cars, i just drive one. hehehe i'lll make that my new signature [/I][/QUOTE]

Yo Radpp, man If I were U I'ld leave the turn signals alone for now.. let the car get out of warranty first. damit if U break or burn something atleast your *** won't get mouth from the dealer when they find out U got a damn bird nest of wired under your fenders. rewireing is not too hard, I can tell U how to do it but I have a feeling the turn signal Relays may get screwed up and might start to flash out of control makeing it look retarded.