Maxima Forums

Maxima Forums (https://maxima.org/forums/)
-   5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) (https://maxima.org/forums/5th-generation-maxima-2000-2003-7/)
-   -   Just some pics of my 5th Gen. Max (https://maxima.org/forums/5th-generation-maxima-2000-2003/81256-just-some-pics-my-5th-gen-max.html)

THEKNITE 04-06-2002 11:14 PM

Just some pics of my 5th Gen. Max

Bought a new Digital Camera, so I was testing it today. Click on my Homepage.
Positive comments welcome.:D

KLOOGY 04-06-2002 11:25 PM

Love your REMUS.. Looks like my Muffler..I tried to find someone with a REMUS here in So Cal.. but no one had it....How much did it cost you ..

THEKNITE 04-06-2002 11:31 PM

Thanks

I got thru internet from Canada(SPI performance or something like that) for only $300. At the time i couldn't find it cheaper than $500, but recently seen it at a rim shop for $280.:rolleyes: figures

KLOOGY 04-06-2002 11:38 PM

Either way... your car looks PHAT !:D

woosh 04-07-2002 10:11 AM

Re: Just some pics of my 5th Gen. Max

Originally posted by THEKNITE
Bought a new Digital Camera, so I was testing it today. Click on my Homepage.
Positive comments welcome.:D

Hey,

If I'm seeing right, you have only the stillen aero front lip. I always wondered how this would look. Could you post some more broad side view pics, the ones you have are kinda dark?

Would you mind posting a break down of cost of parts/labor/misc?

Thanks
wooosh

THEKNITE 04-07-2002 10:58 AM

Re: Re: Just some pics of my 5th Gen. Max

Originally posted by woosh

Hey,
If I'm seeing right, you have only the stillen aero front lip. I always wondered how this would look. Could you post some more broad side view pics, the ones you have are kinda dark?
Thanks
wooosh

I assumed you're talking about the stillen lip, so here we go. I was lucky, and bought it used but painted from a fellow org. member for an amazing $100 plus shipping. It has some scratches and dings but they're minor and mostly underneath. And i installed it with my father who had a rivot tool in 5 minutes. I'm looking for a rear piece now. :goofy: :eek:
Thanks

Stillmatic 04-07-2002 11:01 AM

very nice
:cool:

Conrad283 04-07-2002 11:02 AM

Re: Re: Re: Just some pics of my 5th Gen. Max

your car looks sweet ... are those rims still for sale?

THEKNITE 04-07-2002 11:18 AM

Thanks guys.

They're still for sale.
Really appreciate the comments. I've put a lot of time, effort and thought. Without mentioning the $$$.

THEKNITE 04-07-2002 11:38 AM

Re: Re: Just some pics of my 5th Gen. Max

Originally posted by woosh

Hey,

Thanks
wooosh

I've added few more pics from this morning.

NuJerseyDrive 04-07-2002 01:57 PM

Sweet ride. All this time I thought you had a white car. Not sure why though. Did you rewire the fogs yourself?

THEKNITE 04-08-2002 08:37 AM

Thanks

Originally posted by NuJerseyDrive
Sweet ride. All this time I thought you had a white car. Not sure why though. Did you rewire the fogs yourself?
Yeah, i printed out how-to instructions and rewired the fogs myself.
It looks nice, especially if you have some nice blue bulbs in there.

NuJerseyDrive 04-08-2002 09:04 AM

Re: Thanks

Originally posted by THEKNITE

Yeah, i printed out how-to instructions and rewired the fogs myself.
It looks nice, especially if you have some nice blue bulbs in there.

Hey if your need a helping hand with any mod, holla at me and I'll help you out. Just help me with the rewire ;)

THEKNITE 04-08-2002 11:24 AM

Re: Re: Thanks

Originally posted by NuJerseyDrive

Hey if your need a helping hand with any mod, holla at me and I'll help you out. Just help me with the rewire ;)

Look for the instructions how-to. It's really not hard, actually pretty simple, so believe in yourself. If you need any further help, let me know.

02MaXiMa_GLE 04-09-2002 01:30 AM

I can say it looks great! I want a prepainted rear valence also :( I like the chrome AE rims, why get rid of them?

G :cool:

THEKNITE 04-09-2002 07:31 AM

Thanks

Originally posted by 02MaXiMa_GLE
I can say it looks great! I want a prepainted rear valence also :( I like the chrome AE rims, why get rid of them?

G :cool:

I'm looking into getting 18s. And by the way AEs come with only polished 17s, not even close to these chrome ones. I love the way they look also and can't find such a nice style in 18s, so having second thoughts. I don't know.
peace
thanks