Maxima Forums

Maxima Forums (https://maxima.org/forums/)
-   6th Generation Classifieds (2004-2008) (https://maxima.org/forums/6th-generation-classifieds-2004-2008-56/)
-   -   KY Cattman headers/y-pipe-fastcat setup FS (https://maxima.org/forums/6th-generation-classifieds-2004-2008/702552-cattman-headers-y-pipe-fastcat-setup-fs.html)

Maxima_Ness 10-02-2018 08:20 AM

Cattman headers/y-pipe-fastcat setup FS

Brian Catts of Cattman Performance has a set I am helping him sell that has been sitting in his shop for some time. The original buyer backed out. I have been working with him on my 5.5 headers setup and he told me that he had this one laying around and wanted to get rid of it if possible. He has tried to contact the ORG and get back on, but nobody responded. The same thing happened to me, but I made a new account. Ive been active here since 2001. You can check my original screen name as Maxima-Ness.

Anyway, he has a new header/y-pipe set for the 04-06 (and 05-06 Altimas) for the 5spd manual. The y-pipe has the built in Fastcat and dual downstream O2 ports. This was a $1290 set when new. He states he will sell it for $1200. Please contact me directly and I will put you in touch with him, or vice versa.

4DRZ 01-01-2019 12:16 AM

Originally Posted by Maxima_Ness (Post 9184466)
Brian Catts of Cattman Performance has a set I am helping him sell that has been sitting in his shop for some time. The original buyer backed out. I have been working with him on my 5.5 headers setup and he told me that he had this one laying around and wanted to get rid of it if possible. He has tried to contact the ORG and get back on, but nobody responded. The same thing happened to me, but I made a new account. Ive been active here since 2001. You can check my original screen name as Maxima-Ness.

Anyway, he has a new header/y-pipe set for the 04-06 (and 05-06 Altimas) for the 5spd manual. The y-pipe has the built in Fastcat and dual downstream O2 ports. This was a $1290 set when new. He states he will sell it for $1200. Please contact me directly and I will put you in touch with him, or vice versa.

can you put me in contact with him?

Snoopee 01-17-2019 06:36 PM

Originally Posted by Maxima_Ness (Post 9184466)

im interested..PM me