Maxima Forums

Maxima Forums (https://maxima.org/forums/)
-   6th Generation Maxima (2004-2008) (https://maxima.org/forums/6th-generation-maxima-2004-2008-48/)
-   -   Photoshoped 2004 Maxima...Enkei wheels, wings west spoiler, altezzas, tint, etc.... (https://maxima.org/forums/6th-generation-maxima-2004-2008/126803-photoshoped-2004-maxima-enkei-wheels-wings-west-spoiler-altezzas-tint-etc.html)

JeremiahMaximaSE 12-06-2002 01:36 PM

Photoshoped 2004 Maxima...Enkei wheels, wings west spoiler, altezzas, tint, etc....

I spent some time photoshopping the 2004 Nissan Maxima to make it more to my liking. This is my first time working with this paint program...so its not perfect...but I think it came out alright for all intensive purposes. I added Enkei Zeus wheels (which I'm eventually going to get for my car someday), lowering springs, clear corners, altezzas, Wings West spoiler, chrome exhaust tips, and tint. Let me know if this looks any better to its stock form...I think it does help a lot. Lata!
-Jeremiah
1995 Nissan Maxima SE
http://images.cardomain.com/installs...27_12_full.jpg

rbloedow 12-06-2002 01:40 PM

Re: Photoshoped 2004 Maxima...Enkei wheels, wings west spoiler, altezzas, tint, etc....

Originally posted by JeremiahMaximaSE
I spent some time photoshopping the 2004 Nissan Maxima to make it more to my liking. This is my first time working with this paint program...so its not perfect...but I think it came out alright for all intensive purposes. I added Enkei Zeus wheels (which I'm eventually going to get for my car someday), lowering springs, clear corners, altezzas, Wings West spoiler, chrome exhaust tips, and tint. Let me know if this looks any better to its stock form...I think it does help a lot. Lata!
-Jeremiah
1995 Nissan Maxima SE
http://images.cardomain.com/installs...27_12_full.jpg

:tard: I'm sorry dude, but the spoiler makes it look like the batmobile :nervous:

JeffesonM 12-06-2002 03:11 PM

looks like part altima, part GS400

DA-MAX 12-06-2002 03:36 PM

I'm going to hide now :wall: (j/k)

nice try though :)

JeremiahMaximaSE 12-06-2002 03:47 PM

Well anywyas.....

As I can see a lot of people are being nice and not saying anythin' bout it...that's alright...I was just havin some fun...I mean...not for anything...I don't think I really had much to work with to begin with!...which leads me to believe I'm going to stick with my 4th Gen for a while longer. Lata!
-Jeremiah

tary44 12-06-2002 04:02 PM

well...
after renault took over, nissan cars resemble an euro more than a jap car these days... :-(

optimus310 12-06-2002 04:15 PM

I think is looks pretty cool. i really like the new style but I still haven't seen the front. so is like looking at a girl with nice body but the face is just ugly. hehe :D

DA-MAX 12-06-2002 04:28 PM

Originally posted by tary44
well...after renault took over, nissan cars resemble an euro more than a jap car these days... :-(
you know what, thats an interesting topic to think about too!! I wonder what or how much design influences Renault really had on this model...

erty67 12-06-2002 05:48 PM

I kind of like it. It proves that the 6th gen will definatly need exterior modding!;)

WizzaMax 12-06-2002 06:38 PM

First mod , car cover with windows bare...:wall:

NickStam 12-06-2002 09:37 PM

gs400 ugly cousin :)

Anuj 12-06-2002 10:00 PM

i kind of like the spoiler he added on...everything else no

soundmike 12-06-2002 11:02 PM

I'm too sleepy to make it perfect but here's mine :)

http://www.nissanx.net/gall/alb/soun...issan6_sig.jpg

TonyBmax 12-06-2002 11:55 PM

Re: Well anywyas.....

Originally posted by JeremiahMaximaSE
As I can see a lot of people are being nice and not saying anythin' bout it...that's alright...I was just havin some fun...I mean...not for anything...I don't think I really had much to work with to begin with!...which leads me to believe I'm going to stick with my 4th Gen for a while longer. Lata!
-Jeremiah

Not bad PS job. Can you make the front rim a little smaller and no wing on the back at all? Curious what it would look like with no wing?

Mad Dhan 12-06-2002 11:58 PM

fugly is fugly no matter how u chop it.

Magikone69 12-07-2002 03:53 AM

i might be the only one saying this, but the job done by soundmike makes the car look more appealing!!!. It makes me think that the car might have a 1 in a million chance of looking good despite my previous 1 in a trillion chances. I see no chance of putting a spoiler on this car, ive seen altimas with spoilers and they look like kaka. I saw an altima with a park bench on the trunk and wanted to vomit:o. Since the max is gonna be aimed toward people with higher income, i guess im gonna lean more towards a new altima for my next car. when is the gen 3.5 altima comein out???

BidspayMax 12-07-2002 09:13 AM

I know I disagree (in taste), with a lot of the people on this board, so why stop now?!? I love it! That is one nice looking car, and the photoshop makes me want it even more...Hmmm, something to think about.

gtr_rider 12-07-2002 09:22 AM

http://www.vqpower.com/tmp/2004max.jpg
http://www.vqpower.com/tmp/2004max2.jpg

N34JZ 12-07-2002 09:30 AM

those

aren't zues' there Kapones.

tbpnyc007 12-07-2002 09:49 AM

looks like the 350Z and the new altima had s e x and had a bastid child.....this is the creation....

JeffCatt 12-07-2002 11:26 AM

Originally posted by Magikone69
i might be the only one saying this, but the job done by soundmike makes the car look more appealing!!!. It makes me think that the car might have a 1 in a million chance of looking good despite my previous 1 in a trillion chances. I see no chance of putting a spoiler on this car, ive seen altimas with spoilers and they look like kaka. I saw an altima with a park bench on the trunk and wanted to vomit:o. Since the max is gonna be aimed toward people with higher income, i guess im gonna lean more towards a new altima for my next car. when is the gen 3.5 altima comein out???
It's already out.

MaximaZero 12-07-2002 12:00 PM

http://photos.napalm.net/quickie6g2.jpg

Anuj 12-07-2002 01:14 PM

Originally posted by JeffCatt
It's already out.
No, I thought the same thing you did but then I reread it and knew what he was saying. He isn't talking about the 3.5L v6 Altima. He is talking about the generation 3.5 altima. That's when Nissan does some minor exterior changes to sell more cars.

JeffCatt 12-07-2002 02:46 PM

Originally posted by GLE02NJ
No, I thought the same thing you did but then I reread it and knew what he was saying. He isn't talking about the 3.5L v6 Altima. He is talking about the generation 3.5 altima. That's when Nissan does some minor exterior changes to sell more cars.
"generation" altima? like the "next" generation altima? or like a 1/2 year model? I'm confused now....

Anuj 12-07-2002 03:05 PM

"generation" altima? like the "next" generation altima? or like a 1/2 year model? I'm confused now....
Example: The 5th gen maxima just came out. We all think it sucks. We are waiting for a mid-generation improvement. The 2k2 is the 5.5 Gen Maxima.

The current Altima is in it's 3rd gen...and I was saying the mid-generation refreshing thing.

JeffCatt 12-07-2002 06:21 PM

Originally posted by GLE02NJ
Example: The 5th gen maxima just came out. We all think it sucks. We are waiting for a mid-generation improvement. The 2k2 is the 5.5 Gen Maxima.

The current Altima is in it's 3rd gen...and I was saying the mid-generation refreshing thing.

5th Generation maximas don't suck! You're just a big poopie head!:p

erty67 12-07-2002 10:46 PM

big poopie head!:p
poopie head????:laugh:

super32 12-07-2002 11:31 PM

You know what... I've been posting some negative things about the looks of the 6Gen.

But after seeing these photoshops, It makes me kinda like it. Especially the original photoshop by Jeremiah and the blue 6Gen photoshop.

Ok, let's take some point of views.
First, probably many of us like the 350Z/G35, right? If not, well, you can't play with us any more :o
Second, The Passat (aaaand the G35, I know) have that sequential shift thing right?
If any one is like me (who is one who wants a 6speed and jam down freeways, and at the same time not have to worry about backing into the car behind me on a hill at a stop sign), this 6Gen may be suitable.
It has the Z-ish look in the front, so ricers might be :eek: when they see you coming up in the rearview, and then be :confused: when you pass them up.

I like sequential shifts.... but it's not to say that this 6Gen will have that... maybe the GLE?

Toolrocks 12-08-2002 12:32 AM

sequential shifts would be nice. I kinda like the looks of the car. That was an interesting point earlier about Renault. The 6th gen is starting to approach the A4, Passat lines. I think an all black w/ clears, no wing and gun metal rims would look nice. Still gotta see the car head on though. Until then all bets are off.:cool:

Magikone69 12-08-2002 03:48 AM

Im talking about the about the redesigning of the altima like they did in 97 for the 4th gen maxima.(02 for the 5th gen)Im guessing when they redesign the alt for the generation 3.5 (2004 i guess for a 05 model???)im thinking they will step up the power and features. I think the new altima is the next maxima (4DSC). Its similar in size,and power, to a 5th gen maxima. Think about it... if the max gets a v8 a bigger body and AWD, that thing is gonna weigh more than your fat aunt wilma. who the he!! wants to start moddin out a whale. I see this car more as a show car mabey with a few bolt-ons. My next car might be around 05 and i think its right when the redesigned altima comes out, that is nissan's new 4DSC.

Magikone69 12-08-2002 04:06 AM

sory for post whoring but....
I just thought of something, im guessing the commercials and marketing is going to set the tune for what this car is. (4DSC, premium car) If we see more commercials showcasing the maxima as being a fast, fun to drive car... then mabey nissan didnt forget the 4DSC theme, but if commercials start changing then chances are maxima is abandoning its sporty, "drive so fast the paint begins to chip off" mentality. Also if it does start around 29,000, why not go up for a g35 which looks sportier, has rwd, and option of a coupe(mabey even a convertable). oh yeah.... does the 3.5L Altima SE come in a 6 speed or will that more than likely be done in a redesign of the 3rd gen.
thanx guys

gtr_rider 12-08-2002 06:28 AM

Originally posted by Magikone69
sory for post whoring but....
I just thought of something, im guessing the commercials and marketing is going to set the tune for what this car is. (4DSC, premium car) If we see more commercials showcasing the maxima as being a fast, fun to drive car... then mabey nissan didnt forget the 4DSC theme, but if commercials start changing then chances are maxima is abandoning its sporty, "drive so fast the paint begins to chip off" mentality. Also if it does start around 29,000, why not go up for a g35 which looks sportier, has rwd, and option of a coupe(mabey even a convertable). oh yeah.... does the 3.5L Altima SE come in a 6 speed or will that more than likely be done in a redesign of the 3rd gen.
thanx guys

3.5L altima comes in 5spd not 6spd

4DRSpeed 12-08-2002 07:15 AM

Originally posted by MaximaZero
I like the way that looks!

JeffCatt 12-08-2002 07:57 AM

Those are some huge tail lights, i hadn't noticed them before now! Yeah it looks alot better with a drop in height.

TonyBmax 12-08-2002 09:06 AM

Originally posted by MaximaZero
So fresh and so clean!

MaximaPower 12-08-2002 09:57 AM

i like the chop posted by soundmike and maximazero best!

ppl will like it better once it's out...how bout nismo parts??

96BLUMAX 12-08-2002 10:32 AM

Yeah the first guys looks like a gs400 a lot, but the second photoshopped image looks more like the g35. I guess the new car's look will take a while to et used to.

99maximagxe 12-08-2002 02:00 PM

Wow the new maxima looks amazing now. See once a you put a little work in the new maxima it looks like a the 350z daddy. It might even outperform the 350z. Give the new maxima a chance people!

erty67 12-08-2002 02:08 PM

Ya know....I had thought about getting a GS430 when my maixma gets older. Maybe now, I'll just get a 6th gen!;)

Blaxxxima 12-08-2002 04:58 PM

Where's the pic??

Can't see the MaximaZero jobbie :(