Maxima Forums

Maxima Forums (https://maxima.org/forums/)
-   6th Generation Maxima (2004-2008) (https://maxima.org/forums/6th-generation-maxima-2004-2008-48/)
-   -   MAX OWNERS CLICK!!!- AFTERMARKET QUESTIONS(new max owner) (https://maxima.org/forums/6th-generation-maxima-2004-2008/219439-max-owners-click-aftermarket-questions-new-max-owner.html)

NISMO6thGEN 03-31-2004 01:15 PM

MAX OWNERS CLICK!!!- AFTERMARKET QUESTIONS(new max owner)

MAX OWNERS..HELP!!!- AFTERMARKET QUESTIONS(new max owner)

Hey everyone, I'm new here--- i just came from the www.v6performance.net site...(honda accord site).. I SOLD MY ACCORD.. and now i have a 2004 MAXIMA ELITE SE (BLUE)....

ok here's some questions i found that i think some owners still need answers for::::::::::::::::

can anyone help??
~~~for 2004/2005 MAXIMA

1. Where can you get an Injen Cold Air Intake RD1945, for the cheapest... (i have found 232.99 )

2. What GRILLES look good on the new Max???? (trenz..billet...etc... for this question, CAN EVERYONE POST PICS... lets get a pic posting forum for this one. i will start another forum for that...

3. Anyone know where to get racing pedals with dead pedal for automatic Max?? Mabye the Infiniti G35 Pedals?? do those fit??anyone know????

4. Also the Infiniti G35 19" Rims.. does anyone have those on there Max???? if so post pics PLEASE,, and how much you pay ??? Also does anyone know if the Infiniti FX 20" rims would fit on the new max. with the right tires??? i think those would look SOOO hot? anyone?????

5. The stereo??? Anyone figure out the best way to upgrade.. Mp3?? sh*t like that?????????

6. Also i am curious as to who has the HOTEST 6Th GEN MAX????? lets get some pics going.. lets VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KCMAXX 03-31-2004 02:42 PM

Lemme know how you like mine...

www.cardomain.com/id/kappsmax

NISMO6thGEN 03-31-2004 03:17 PM

i like it, white looks good. What setup do you have with the tv mounted in the glasses holder???

mzmtg 03-31-2004 05:49 PM

How about you skip all that rice (grills, pedals, wheels) and go for some real mods.

Redsand187 03-31-2004 09:06 PM

There are no real mods yet, and most people don't want to fabricate parts for their brand new car. I know I don't however, I'll do it for someone elses car. ;)

NISMO6thGEN 04-01-2004 06:28 AM

Look, i have 275-280 HP right now with the Injen intake- there is alot of tourque steer OK- so i duno. if the car was rear wheel, i would be looking more into SC or TURBO obviously, so before i look into modifiing performance, i need to get into the suspension alot more. so for right now i am looking at other things to buy i haev every nismo accessory.. lol i asked the questions cuz i needed help, so far no one has helped at all, and by the way - yur 95" max is almost 10 years older than my car, You driving a classic* lol so dont talk to loud

NISMO6thGEN 04-01-2004 06:31 AM

Infiniti G35 19" Rims.. does anyone have those on there Max???? if so post pics PLEASE,, and how much you pay ??? Also does anyone know if the Infiniti FX 20" rims would fit on the new max. with the right tires??? i think those would look SOOO hot? anyone?????
Anyone know where to get racing pedals with dead pedal for automatic Max?? Mabye the Infiniti G35 Pedals?? do those fit??anyone know????

clayman88 04-01-2004 07:30 AM

Originally Posted by NISMO6thGEN
Look, i have 275-280 HP right now with the Injen intake- there is alot of tourque steer OK- so i duno. if the car was rear wheel, i would be looking more into SC or TURBO obviously, so before i look into modifiing performance, i need to get into the suspension alot more. so for right now i am looking at other things to buy i haev every nismo accessory.. lol i asked the questions cuz i needed help, so far no one has helped at all, and by the way - yur 95" max is almost 10 years older than my car, You driving a classic* lol so dont talk to loud

Dude, first of all, its extremely doubtfull that you're hitting 280 HP with just an injen intake. Second, with that kind of attitude, you're probably not gonna get a whole lot of help anyway. Third, whats up with dissin' on somebody else's ride just because its not as new as yours?

JiuJitsuThug 04-01-2004 08:35 AM

Aftermarket Mods I have so far...

Stillen Hi-Flow Intake System

Stillen Sway Rear Sway Bar

Greddy SPII Performance Exhaust

Chrome Rims - Wheel Exhange

Billet Grille

Tint

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/547671

nick wolff 04-01-2004 03:08 PM

i got a jwt intake and a laundry hose....

lol

yeah so what if you think its tacky? i got colder air though, and that didnt cost me $232 lol :grinno:
plus new exhaust piping that got rid of that fatty crimp in the line
right before it branches off into a Y towards the mufflers.

click the link on my sig to see what it is now.. its not updated though

gtr_rider 04-01-2004 04:58 PM

Originally Posted by JiuJitsuThug
Aftermarket Mods I have so far...

Stillen Hi-Flow Intake System

Stillen Sway Rear Sway Bar

Greddy SPII Performance Exhaust

Chrome Rims - Wheel Exhange

Billet Grille

Tint

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/547671

Those are some clean mods, I like it :frosty:

KCMAXX 04-01-2004 06:33 PM

Id race an old max...

KCMAXX 04-01-2004 06:33 PM

Someday

KCMAXX 04-01-2004 06:36 PM

Not everyone out to "Race"
I personally like ridin in style...
Alot of the "Racers" around here are the idiot teenagers I seem to find my self laughing at quite a bit

juanwoo 04-01-2004 06:49 PM

Originally Posted by KCmaxx
Lemme know how you like mine...

hey kc, how u got that lcd on top, what size is it, do u have it with dvd player. thats really cool!!!!

JiuJitsuThug 04-04-2004 03:25 PM

gtr_rider - thanks for the compliments brother!

NISMO6thGEN 04-05-2004 08:01 AM

Anyone know where to get racing pedals with dead pedal for automatic Max?? Mabye the Infiniti G35 Pedals?? do those fit??anyone know????