6th Generation Maxima (2004-2008) Discussion of the 6th generation Maxima. Come see what others are saying.

07 maxima/ with sarona..

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2008, 01:02 PM

07 maxima/ with sarona..

Does anyone have this kit? I mean I know its ugly as sin, just wanted to see some none photoshoped versions..I saw there site, but the only photos they have, you can't even see the kit that well? I swear who designs stuff for Sarona, everything they make is ugly as ****..
Old 06-06-2008, 03:10 PM

I saw that kit, hate the *** end. I was thinking of trying to design something, between a few friends and family members, i know enough people to get something designed, spec'd out in mechanical desktop (or similar), and possibly created. I wonder how many people with a 6th gen would actually buy something if i made it :O
Old 06-06-2008, 04:54 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

If you make something for the rear, make sure its a slimmer design than all the other pieces I have seen. In other words, there should be some kind of opening that is higher than the existing bumper. That way it wont make the rear look so bulbous as it does now.
Old 06-06-2008, 05:11 PM

That's why I like the 2007 rear bumper, looks slimmer. the black portion in the bottom takes away from the bubbleness.
I'm really thinking of switching.
Old 06-06-2008, 06:53 PM

I have the sarona kit on my car i think it looks good. I don't have the back bumper though because the last owner said it was stolen off the car before he traded it in. I like it only thing is that the front is very low so you have to know how to drive and what driveways you could and can't get in. If it was up to me and my money i would not put any kit on but i got it already installed.
Old 06-06-2008, 11:24 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Originally Posted by fcoral 05
I have the sarona kit on my car i think it looks good. I don't have the back bumper though because the last owner said it was stolen off the car before he traded it in. I like it only thing is that the front is very low so you have to know how to drive and what driveways you could and can't get in. If it was up to me and my money i would not put any kit on but i got it already installed.
Lets see pics!!!!

I agree that the 07+ bumper does look slimmer. I want to add a mesh grill to the lower part of my 05 Max to make it slimmer. I also removed my Stillen rear valance as it added to the bulky look.
Old 06-07-2008, 12:26 PM

Originally Posted by DeusExMaxima
Lets see pics!!!!

I agree that the 07+ bumper does look slimmer. I want to add a mesh grill to the lower part of my 05 Max to make it slimmer. I also removed my Stillen rear valance as it added to the bulky look.
If you view my profile pic it's a front shot of my car with having the sarona kit. I can't get to post pics right now, i guess i have to upload to a site and give a link. I'll try it later i'm a bit busy now.