Maxima Forums

Maxima Forums (https://maxima.org/forums/)
-   6th Generation Maxima (2004-2008) (https://maxima.org/forums/6th-generation-maxima-2004-2008-48/)
-   -   saw something funny and thought i'd share (https://maxima.org/forums/6th-generation-maxima-2004-2008/632224-saw-something-funny-thought-id-share.html)

twentyeggs 04-21-2011 04:55 PM

saw something funny and thought i'd share

just something i saw on the road and thought id share. sucks i have to make a whole thread of it but whatever.

so i am at a light. and a black and chrome maxima rumbles up next to me. it looked NICE!!! very nice black color, aftermarket painted. chromed wheels, chromed door handles, chrome grille, the lights were tinted front and back, there was a converted front bumper, side skirts, and rear bumper, LED license plate, HID head lamps and fog lights with aftermarket assembly front and back, it had exhaust done, and it sounded like it had a CAI, the windows were tinted in the back and the car was lowered. It was a b!tchin ride.

heres the funny part, It was being driven by an old granny and her old husband. :wtf: the front seats had a towel covering them like old people do to keep everything nice. :slant: I was surprised..

then i though to myself, the poor guy that did all this modding hoping to see the impressed look on a young buyers face. to know someone else can carry on its legacy and really appreciate the blood sweat and knuckle skin he lost in his 4 wheeled lover. but instead had to watch as an old couple bought and drove it away for nothing less than it being a good deal :facepalm:

sad day for that guy

twentyeggs 04-21-2011 04:57 PM

oh and :mrgone:

before KC maxx has the chance. lol

officerfrasher 04-21-2011 05:59 PM

Dude, you need to stay away from the "New Thread" button! Give it a rest man.

dstruc 04-21-2011 06:01 PM

you saw my g-parents drive my car. i sometimes let them borrow it

twentyeggs 04-21-2011 06:21 PM

Originally Posted by officerfrasher (Post 8020574)
Dude, you need to stay away from the "New Thread" button! Give it a rest man.

really? tell me why.

is it so bad that when you see a new thread and just HAVE to read it and then think, oh this thread isn't good enough for this forum. and then go tell the OP to stay away from the new thread button. where in your job description do you retain that duty?

point me to the stipulation in the web site that says "all threads MUST be important, awesome, and worth everybody's time"

ill lay off the new thread button and let the web site remain "lifeless" just how you like it if you can point me to that maxima.org stipulation. seriously i will.

we can all go on talking about break pad size, intakes and suspension but heaven forbid i liven up the chat with some variety. oh god!!

how about you stay away from the "post quick reply" when reading my threads, or even better, stay away from my threads. we can get along that way. no one is forcing you or anybody for that matter to read what i write. so get over man. im really getting tired of dealing with you select few .org members who think so highly of yourselves that you feel you shouldn't have to be bothered with a thread you don't like. like how dare i post somthing that doesn't interest you. get off your high horse and do what i do, and what everyone else does, and NOT READ something that doesn't interest you. JEsus. you act like im sneaking in your back door selling a Curby vacuum cleaner or something.

the point of posting threads like these is to hopefully start a conversation about something similar, related, or even something totally off topic would be fine. the point of maxima.org is to B.S. with other people on a web forum that have and appreciate your car. you complaining about a post is a whole hell of a lot more irritating then me posting something uninteresting.

the point of the story is to relate to any of us when the day comes to sell our cars and how we would feel if some old couple (who's odds are don't care much for the modding) came and buy it from you because it was a good deal. i don't consider this abstract thought but i feel like im dealing with spoiled children when i get comments like yours :banghead:

twentyeggs 04-21-2011 06:22 PM

Originally Posted by dstruc (Post 8020575)
you saw my g-parents drive my car. i sometimes let them borrow it

nice ride man!! it looked very much like your car. :doublethu

2000_MAXIMA_KING 04-21-2011 06:27 PM

Are you going for moron of the year award for the stupidest threads?

mvodnansky 04-21-2011 07:48 PM

Originally Posted by twentyeggs (Post 8020530)
just something i saw on the road and thought id share. sucks i have to make a whole thread of it but whatever.

so i am at a light. and a black and chrome maxima rumbles up next to me. it looked NICE!!! very nice black color, aftermarket painted. chromed wheels, chromed door handles, chrome grille, the lights were tinted front and back, there was a converted front bumper, side skirts, and rear bumper, LED license plate, HID head lamps and fog lights with aftermarket assembly front and back, it had exhaust done, and it sounded like it had a CAI, the windows were tinted in the back and the car was lowered. It was a b!tchin ride.

heres the funny part, It was being driven by an old granny and her old husband. :wtf: the front seats had a towel covering them like old people do to keep everything nice. :slant: I was surprised..

then i though to myself, the poor guy that did all this modding hoping to see the impressed look on a young buyers face. to know someone else can carry on its legacy and really appreciate the blood sweat and knuckle skin you lost on your 4 wheeled lover. but instead had to watch as an old couple bought and drove it away :facepalm:

sad day for that guy

I just don't get it???? Every time I Have logged in the past almost month or so I see a new thread and as soon as I see, "twentyeggs", I'm just like, WTF! What is with you dude? Stupid threads that lead to even more stupid searches. I remember you pulled some s*it almost a month ago that everyone seemed to get on you about and it is the only reason I remember your name. Ever since then you just have something new and stupid every time I log in here?!?!? Say what you want back to me so they all hear. I can't at all be the only one thinking these things!

mvodnansky 04-21-2011 07:51 PM

Originally Posted by twentyeggs (Post 8020530)

then i though to myself, the poor guy that did all this modding hoping to see the impressed look on a young buyers face. to know someone else can carry on its legacy and really appreciate the blood sweat and knuckle skin you lost on your 4 wheeled lover. but instead had to watch as an old couple bought and drove it away :facepalm:

sad day for that guy

You are frickin' just strange man....... I just don't get it???

twentyeggs 04-21-2011 09:48 PM

Originally Posted by mvodnansky (Post 8020664)
I just don't get it???? Every time I Have logged in the past almost month or so I see a new thread and as soon as I see, "twentyeggs", I'm just like, WTF! What is with you dude? Stupid threads that lead to even more stupid searches. I remember you pulled some s*it almost a month ago that everyone seemed to get on you about and it is the only reason I remember your name. Ever since then you just have something new and stupid every time I log in here?!?!? Say what you want back to me so they all hear. I can't at all be the only one thinking these things!

it was a thread on what was faster, maxima vs. ect.. yeah go ahead and dog me on it you hypocrite. tell me you have NEVER raced someone or had a little sugar coated "spirited driving" episode

we are enthusiasts here, and yea, i shouldn't have posted because of ONE thing, it was against the rules. other then that its what most of us like hearing about and its why i posted. im not givin props to reckless street racers who weave in and out of traffic, im talking about giving it a go at a light while no one else is around.

6.5affiliate 04-21-2011 10:53 PM

Damn, seems to be a lot of drama in this thread. Don't know why though........

twentyeggs 04-22-2011 01:56 AM

because this web forum has trolls

cloverhsu7 04-22-2011 02:04 AM

Originally Posted by twentyeggs (Post 8020590)
really? tell me why.

is it so bad that when you see a new thread and just HAVE to read it and then think, oh this thread isn't good enough for this forum. and then go tell the OP to stay away from the new thread button. where in your job description do you retain that duty?

point me to the stipulation in the web site that says "all threads MUST be important, awesome, and worth everybody's time"

ill lay off the new thread button and let the web site remain "lifeless" just how you like it if you can point me to that maxima.org stipulation. seriously i will.

we can all go on talking about break pad size, intakes and suspension but heaven forbid i liven up the chat with some variety. oh god!!

how about you stay away from the "post quick reply" when reading my threads, or even better, stay away from my threads. we can get along that way. no one is forcing you or anybody for that matter to read what i write. so get over man. im really getting tired of dealing with you .org members who think so highly of yourselves that you feel you shouldn't have to be bothered with a thread you don't like. like how dare i post somthing that doesn't interest you. get off your high horse and do what i do, and what everyone else does, and NOT READ something that doesn't interest you. JEsus. you act like im sneaking in your back door selling a Curby vacuum cleaner or something.

the point of posting threads like these is to hopefully start a conversation about something similar, related, or even something totally off topic would be fine. the point of maxima.org is to B.S. with other people on a web forum that have and appreciate your car. you complaining about a post is a whole hell of a lot more irritating then me posting something uninteresting.

the point of the story is to relate to any of us when the day comes to sell our cars and how we would feel if some old couple (who's odds are don't care much for the modding) came and buy it from you because it was a good deal. i don't consider this abstract thought but i feel like im dealing with spoiled children when i get comments like yours :banghead:

I agree with your point

twentyeggs 04-22-2011 02:15 AM

Originally Posted by cloverhsu7 (Post 8020876)
I agree with your point

thank you man

im just going to let this thread die, and not waste my time interacting as much with this forum being that i always catch crap from people who have this idea that a lifeless forum is a better place to waste time. lol its whatever.

VQ'rInWLA 04-22-2011 03:22 AM

Guess I missed the party :sadpace:

KCMAXX 04-22-2011 06:31 AM

Reminds me of this, Funny pic link

:kiss:

Tyutyunnik 04-22-2011 08:20 AM

Originally Posted by KCMAXX (Post 8020974)

Broken link but nice try :D

HMAX08 04-22-2011 08:45 AM

Maybe this should be in OT, lmao

MurderMax 04-22-2011 08:50 AM

I like ya twentyeggs. Ur ok in my book.

KCMAXX 04-22-2011 08:52 AM

It's pretty obvious why this site runs so slow, its all the useless bull**** thats posted on a daily basis.

ILL-Maxima 04-22-2011 09:09 AM

:greenboun:jester::shiner::jump::nopity::wall:

BOOTZ 04-22-2011 09:23 AM

:thread:WTF is going on here!?

KCMAXX 04-22-2011 09:23 AM

Originally Posted by ILL-Maxima (Post 8021144)

Well spoken.

Waxima 04-22-2011 10:22 AM

And I thought the 5th gen forum was bad with people making stupid threads...

bcampbe7 04-22-2011 11:34 AM

Originally Posted by BOOTZ (Post 8021161)
:thread:WTF is going on here!?

Looks like we have someone with ADHD who overdosed on Skittles!

twentyeggs 04-22-2011 01:00 PM

Originally Posted by ILL-Maxima (Post 8021144)

hahahahaha that one was great

twentyeggs 04-22-2011 01:02 PM

Originally Posted by MurderMax (Post 8021118)
I like ya twentyeggs. Ur ok in my book.

thanks bro!

twentyeggs 04-22-2011 01:36 PM

Originally Posted by VQ'rInWLA (Post 8020894)

Originally Posted by VQ'rInWLA (Post 8020894)

yeeeeah, guess so. some people don't have a sense of humor. well maybe they do, i guess i can see how its fun to incessantly criticize people. not my kinda fun, im just not a mean spirited person. ill leave those kicks for KCmaxx and mvodnansky. They seem to get off on it. I always stood up against school bullies and protected the ones that got picked on whether i knew them or not. an that's probably the reason i don't leave their comments alone and fight every one of them. except this time i can't kick their *** because they talk their crap behind a computer screen so its whatever. lol

twentyeggs 04-22-2011 01:39 PM

Originally Posted by KCMAXX (Post 8020974)

lol your getting better KCmaxx. last time you tired to use that you just pasted the link that spelt out exactly what it was going to do. you disguised this one. however i use my right click before clicking your links now, so you can stop trying.

officerfrasher 04-22-2011 02:26 PM

Originally Posted by KCMAXX (Post 8021122)
It's pretty obvious why this site runs so slow, its all the useless bull**** thats posted on a daily basis.

:sprint:

twentyeggs 04-22-2011 02:37 PM

KCMAXX: It's pretty obvious why this site runs so slow, its all the useless bull**** thats posted on a daily basis.

Originally Posted by officerfrasher (Post 8021387)
:sprint:

whiiiiiiiiich isthepointofawebFORUUUUM!!! lol you guys are great!! entertainment tonight!!

we should elect you both as "forum police," you can then judge to content of this place and delete useless threads. you would be such an asset!!! we can give you some blue and red flashing lights as an avatar.

ill buy the first round of donuts. coffee and PTSD counseling are included after you are forced to "delete" a thread.

all in favor?

officerfrasher 04-22-2011 02:39 PM

Originally Posted by twentyeggs (Post 8021399)
whiiiiiiiiich isthepointofawebFORUUUUM!!! lol you guys are great!! entertainment tonight!!

we should elect you both as forum police, you can then judge to content of this place and delete useless threads. you would be such an asset!!!

ill buy the first round of donuts. coffee and PTSD counseling are included after you are forced to "delete" a thread.

all in favor?

We already have "forum police", they're called moderators. Genius.

twentyeggs 04-22-2011 02:45 PM

Originally Posted by officerfrasher (Post 8021402)
We already have "forum police", they're called moderators. Genius.

no "genious" moderators DESERVE the right to moderate forums. you on the other hand....

are holding a donut

BadBlackMaxSL 04-22-2011 03:07 PM

:worthless

No pics?

KCMAXX 04-22-2011 03:51 PM

You're a ****ing idiot.

It shows since you talk **** then edit every post.

There's always one...

officerfrasher 04-22-2011 04:18 PM

I've had enough.......:mrgone:

6.5affiliate 04-22-2011 04:57 PM

Originally Posted by twentyeggs (Post 8020874)
because this web forum has trolls

Man, don't worry about people talking sh1t. Do what you do man, just ignore it.

maxdark 04-22-2011 07:04 PM

Originally Posted by KCMAXX (Post 8021122)

Even if it is useless bull****, who are you to decided what is and what isnt. Let the man post and if yo're not interested, simply hit the back arrow on your browser. Solved

maxdark 04-22-2011 07:06 PM

Originally Posted by maxdark (Post 8021784)
Even if it is useless bull****, who are you to decided what is and what isnt. Let the man post and if yo're not interested, simply hit the back arrow on your browser. Solved

And if it is making the site slow, consider that a good thing, that the site has many active members. Redirect your problem to whoever manages the capabilities of the site instead..

6.5affiliate 04-22-2011 08:29 PM

Originally Posted by maxdark (Post 8021784)

Agreed!!