Maxima Forums

Maxima Forums (https://maxima.org/forums/)
-   7th Generation Maxima (2009-2015) (https://maxima.org/forums/7th-generation-maxima-2009-2015-78/)
-   -   Boo hoo..no Max yet (https://maxima.org/forums/7th-generation-maxima-2009-2015/567904-boo-hoo-no-max-yet.html)

Hurricane434 07-26-2008 09:22 AM

Boo hoo..no Max yet

Well, heard from the salesman at the dealer this morning and my 2009 Maxima hasn't arrived yet. Even if it does get here sometime today it probably won't be ready for me to pick up today since they have to check various things. Going out of town for a week starting tomorrow. Guess I'll have to wait until I get back next Friday.:bawling:

I doubt I'll be able to concentrate in the seminars I'll be sitting through during the week either hehe.

tmas74 07-26-2008 10:06 AM

even if you had it... you'd still be thinking about it the whole time in the seminar... probably even more so because you'd be thinking about the seminar ending so you could drive it =)

onlyoneway2rock 07-26-2008 05:12 PM

Originally Posted by Hurricane434 (Post 6538806)
Well, heard from the salesman at the dealer this morning and my 2009 Maxima hasn't arrived yet. Even if it does get here sometime today it probably won't be ready for me to pick up today since they have to check various things. Going out of town for a week starting tomorrow. Guess I'll have to wait until I get back next Friday.:bawling:

I doubt I'll be able to concentrate in the seminars I'll be sitting through during the week either hehe.

You're going to be thinking about your 2009 Maxima all the whole time, but time will fly. Before too long you'll back from your trip and zip right down to your dealer to pick it up. It will be entirely well worth the wait. And once you get it you won't be able to spend enough time driving it.

Dean

lightonthehill 07-26-2008 05:48 PM

Hurricane434 - I was afraid this would probably happen. I remember my wife and I special ordered one of her trucks years ago. After having our order rejected and revised several times, we finally had the computer in Dearborn MI (Ford) accept it, only to be called by the dealer a week later and told the computer was wrong, and our order was yet again rejected.

Even after we finally had an order confirmed, and the truck built and shipped to Atlanta, it sat at the rail offloading facility for a week until we called the dealer and gave them an 'or else' threat.

I have always been one who avoided any out-of-town trip in a newly purchased vehicle until I have read the owner's manual cover-to-cover, checked everything out, and grown rather familiar with all functions.

Better to have your Maxima arrive, and be properly and carefully checked out, prepped and cleaned before delivery. This also will give you a chance to check many things out before you drive the car off the lot. The sooner everything is perfect, the more you will love this car.

Fun days are ahead!