Maxima Forums

Maxima Forums (https://maxima.org/forums/)
-   7th Generation Maxima (2009-2015) (https://maxima.org/forums/7th-generation-maxima-2009-2015-78/)
-   -   New Racingline Website Launch!!!! (https://maxima.org/forums/7th-generation-maxima-2009-2015/592109-new-racingline-website-launch.html)

TAZ 06-08-2009 09:42 PM

New Racingline Website Launch!!!!

Hey guys, we launched a new webstore today and there is free shipping on everything:

09+ Strut bars
battery tie down
09+ Grounding kits

Y pipe is set to be released on wednesday. (+ approx 14whp).

KillaKam 06-08-2009 10:07 PM

Originally Posted by Racingline (Post 7067586)
Hey guys, we launched a new webstore today and there is free shipping on everything:

09+ Strut bars
battery tie down
09+ Grounding kits

Y pipe is set to be released on wednesday. (+ approx 14whp).

Added the new products to the accessories thread.

gordoe 06-08-2009 11:50 PM

what does a y-pipe really do? (Im a noob to tuning my car) and is it recommended to be put on my car that has everyday use?

Mreim769 06-09-2009 08:00 AM

Originally Posted by gordoe (Post 7067701)
what does a y-pipe really do? (Im a noob to tuning my car) and is it recommended to be put on my car that has everyday use?

I am not used to this whole Y-Pipe thing. I am used to true dual exhausts. What I am thinking is that it's a cat delete pipe? Does anybody know for sure?

TAZ 06-09-2009 08:14 AM

Originally Posted by Mreim769 (Post 7067952)
I am not used to this whole Y-Pipe thing. I am used to true dual exhausts. What I am thinking is that it's a cat delete pipe? Does anybody know for sure?

For the most part that is exactly what it is. However the primary piping from the pre-cats is enlarged and done in mandrel bent stainless steel. As well at the rear part of the front subframe there is a sever kink in the OEM pipe that is very restricting...... this is also deleted along with the 3rd unmetered catalytic converter.

This 3rd cat is completely unmetered and therefore the cars ecu does not know it is missing. The result................approx 14hp to the wheels and no SES/CEL lights. Every maxima and altima we have put these on has also had zero emissions testing issues as long as the 2 precats are left intact.

Mreim769 06-09-2009 08:33 AM

Originally Posted by Racingline (Post 7067964)
For the most part that is exactly what it is. However the primary piping from the pre-cats is enlarged and done in mandrel bent stainless steel. As well at the rear part of the front subframe there is a sever kink in the OEM pipe that is very restricting...... this is also deleted along with the 3rd unmetered catalytic converter.

This 3rd cat is completely unmetered and therefore the cars ecu does not know it is missing. The result................approx 14hp to the wheels and no SES/CEL lights. Every maxima and altima we have put these on has also had zero emissions testing issues as long as the 2 precats are left intact.

Oh ok. I get it now. Thanks man. The new site looks great by the way. Also, any possible chance of a group buy on the Y-Pipe?

eccentrichiphop 06-09-2009 11:00 AM

sound clip?

HEY i was wondering if you guess could put up a sound clip with the stock exhaust? is the sound tone deeper or lourder?? thaxs!

hogpowr 06-09-2009 01:31 PM

:)This is a step in the right direction, how bout we delete one or two o' those mufflers too.:D

timberlv22 06-09-2009 09:27 PM

Let's get a group buy going again! I'm in as long as everybody does it loike the we did for the front strut bar. I'm sure others would do it also.
:cool:

alexishaze 06-10-2009 07:36 AM

Originally Posted by Racingline (Post 7067964)

Thanks for the info on this, it makes it clearer for consumers, like myself, to understand what they're buying, thanks!!

joordis 06-14-2021 12:07 PM

did u use url shortener?

RickSmith 06-14-2021 12:15 PM

Originally Posted by joordis (Post 9238388)
did u use url shortener?

Congratulations!....you have responded to a post that is 12 years old.

Racingline has been out of business for a few years now.

The Wizard 06-14-2021 02:08 PM

Thread closed.