7th Generation Maxima (2009-2015) Come in and talk about the 7th generation Maxima
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Eibach Sag

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2016, 02:45 PM

Eibach Sag

Hey everyone with the Eibach Pro Kit lowering springs, have you all noticed where the rear end of the car sits a little lower in the rear vs the front? I have read some threads where people were experiencing this with previous generation Maximas. I just wanted to see if this same issue exited with the 7th gens, or if there's a fix.
Old 04-20-2016, 06:02 PM

Old 04-21-2016, 11:53 AM

Originally Posted by Dudemaine
First off, who's the post ***** who feels the need to post without providing any relevant or useful information? Secondly, I did search, and I DID see where people mention this occuring with previous gen Maximas. I just wanted to get some input from those that actually have them and if they have they have noticed this. Anyone else that can provide input other than teenage kids with their mom's hand-me-down Maximas?
Old 04-21-2016, 09:16 PM

Originally Posted by 2014Maxima
First off, who's the post ***** who feels the need to post without providing any relevant or useful information? Secondly, I did search, and I DID see where people mention this occuring with previous gen Maximas. I just wanted to get some input from those that actually have them and if they have they have noticed this. Anyone else that can provide input other than teenage kids with their mom's hand-me-down Maximas?
Hey! Here's an idea! Maybe you should start a new thread! And if that doesn't work...start another thread! And start a thread after that, too! ******* loser. I bet you're a blast at parties.

Your topic has been covered, oh, I don't know, 1,376,937 times before.

Get a grip you ******* plug. God you are so annoying.
Old 04-22-2016, 06:38 AM

Hey! Here's an idea! Maybe you should start a new thread! And if that doesn't work...start another thread! And start a thread after that, too! ******* loser. I bet you're a blast at parties.

Your topic has been covered, oh, I don't know, 1,376,937 times before.

Get a grip you ******* plug. God you are so annoying.

Hey! Here's a better idea douchebag, if you have no valuable input or can't contribute anything useful to the the forum then STFU. You don't own this forum, you don't make the rules, so if this has been covered 1,376,937 times, it definitely does not show in the search results. People have mentioned Eibach creaking before, which seems common. Seems like no one else on this dead forum has seen it (Now I see why people who actually have nice Maximas rarely frequent here..), and the only input is from a chode, so I'll just give it a go and see what happens upon install.
Old 04-22-2016, 07:34 AM

(Clears throat) you have some nerve my friend but I will spare you the lecture. Previous gens had issues but the 7th generation does not.

Question answered. Thread closed.
Old 04-22-2016, 07:57 AM

Originally Posted by ThinBlue82
(Clears throat) you have some nerve my friend but I will spare you the lecture. Previous gens had issues but the 7th generation does not.

Question answered. Thread closed.
I noticed others mentioned on the other previous gens, but I was curious if this was the case on the 7th gens too. That answers my question, thanks.
Old 04-22-2016, 10:16 AM

I noticed others mentioned on the other previous gens, but I was curious if this was the case on the 7th gens too. That answers my question, thanks.
I personally think you should, you know, start another thread about it. At least that's what I would do. New thread, anyone?

"I'll take 200 new threads on previously covered topics, sir! I know I've been a member for five minutes, but, when in doubt, fill it out! That's what I say!"
- 2014Maxima's M.O.

I'll bet you're a really great tipper, too. You strike me as the 10% - 15% type, with 15% on good service, too.

**** outta here. Clown.
Old 04-22-2016, 10:28 AM

(Now I see why people who actually have nice Maximas rarely frequent here..)
The beauty in that statement is that you said it but you have zero self-awareness. Zero.

YOU. It's guys like you that keep contributing members away from forums; you're a member for five minutes, you have 100+ threads, all of them with no value, asking questions on topics that have been beaten to death. You're riff-raff.

You personify to a 'T' the type of person that the veterans, if you will, of the forum hate to deal with as soon as their generation becomes outdated.

Maybe we can make a new thread about it? Let me know, dude. Thanks.
Old 04-22-2016, 10:57 AM

Really this topic has been covered a bazillion times already for the 7th gens like you claim? Point it out then. Seriously, what the **** is wrong with you? Have you been dropped on your head one too many times, or grew up eating leaded paint chips? Either way you have some kind of issues. You're just a typical keyboard badass behind a monitor, but in real life you're a pimple faced scrawny *** chump that would get knocked out really fast in real life.

BTW what does tipping have to do with this thread? Don't take your anger issues out on me or others, just because customers on your pizza delivery route don't tip you very well. It's not my problem or anyone else's if your are incapable of doing more with your life.

You claim that people like me are the ones driving people away from this forum? Take a look in the mirror. Did it ever occur to you that it might have to do with people like you that have nothing better to do than ***** and whine when someone asks a question? Hmmm, that may be a strong probability.

Regardless, I got the answer that I was looking for thanks to ThinBlue82. Seem that you're just a typical dbag internet troll seeking out a pissing match. Get a life, besides one on the forums.
Old 04-22-2016, 01:38 PM

Really this topic has been covered a bazillion times already for the 7th gens like you claim? Point it out then. Seriously, what the **** is wrong with you? Have you been dropped on your head one too many times, or grew up eating leaded paint chips? Either way you have some kind of issues. You're just a typical keyboard badass behind a monitor, but in real life you're a pimple faced scrawny *** chump that would get knocked out really fast in real life.

BTW what does tipping have to do with this thread? Don't take your anger issues out on me or others, just because customers on your pizza delivery route don't tip you very well. It's not my problem or anyone else's if your are incapable of doing more with your life.

You claim that people like me are the ones driving people away from this forum? Take a look in the mirror. Did it ever occur to you that it might have to do with people like you that have nothing better to do than ***** and whine when someone asks a question? Hmmm, that may be a strong probability.

Regardless, I got the answer that I was looking for thanks to ThinBlue82. Seem that you're just a typical dbag internet troll seeking out a pissing match. Get a life, besides one on the forums.
Know what the funny part is?

(And I'm really NOT trying to be "that guy", but you've brought up 'my mom's hand-me-down maxima' and my 'pizza delivery route')

Six figures, two houses, and a financial portfolio that is not even in the same stratosphere as yours with a collection of time pieces (that's my 'thing') probably worth more than your house. I'm 33.

Fact is, there are plenty of people who make more, have it better, etc. I am well aware of that.

I'd confidently bet that you're not one of 'em. Chances are, you don't meet the minimums to have a guy like me plan your retirement. Fact.

And before you ask, "then why are you driving a Maxima and not an Audi/BMW/Lexus/Mercedes?" And that's because that's what my wife drives; I think Maximas are the best value.

Maybe we can start a new thread about it! How Maximas are the best value! There we go!

Anyway, I've got two large cheese pizzas I gotta go deliver. You'll hear all about it on the next thread I start, you mutt. It's been real.

By the time I post this, I'll bet you've started three or four new threads.

K, see ya!

Old 04-22-2016, 02:43 PM

Know what the funny part is?

(And I'm really NOT trying to be "that guy", but you've brought up 'my mom's hand-me-down maxima' and my 'pizza delivery route')

Six figures, two houses, and a financial portfolio that is not even in the same stratosphere as yours with a collection of time pieces (that's my 'thing') probably worth more than your house. I'm 33.

Fact is, there are plenty of people who make more, have it better, etc. I am well aware of that.

I'd confidently bet that you're not one of 'em. Chances are, you don't meet the minimums to have a guy like me plan your retirement. Fact.

And before you ask, "then why are you driving a Maxima and not an Audi/BMW/Lexus/Mercedes?" And that's because that's what my wife drives; I think Maximas are the best value.

Maybe we can start a new thread about it! How Maximas are the best value! There we go!

Anyway, I've got two large cheese pizzas I gotta go deliver. You'll hear all about it on the next thread I start, you mutt. It's been real.

By the time I post this, I'll bet you've started three or four new threads.

K, see ya!

You keep running your mouth, STILL, yet you cannot point out where this topic has been covered so many times in the past. So can you provide actual proof that this has been a repeated topic, are you still going to spew drivel from your mouth for no apparent reason like a troll? Waiting......

Yeah, you ARE being that guy, when in fact you don't personally me. But, hey everyone can have talk like they have Donald Trump's net worth on the Internet, right? Six figures, one primary residence, and own 2 rental properties drawing in good passive income, 3 newer vehicles. So maybe you may want to think twice before being one of those douchebags with your 'I have this and you don't, I make more than you' mindset.

Fact is, you're a scrawny chump who probably got bullied all his life and now gets kicks by talking like a tough guy online. I would confidentiality bet that you wouldn't call me a mutt or run your mouth if we were standing face to face. That's a fact.

So continue on with your nonsense about me constantly starting new threads, I'm going to enjoy my weekend in the real world while you're trolling up forums. Maybe by the time I check in or start a new thread, you can actually show where this topic has been brought up multiple times regarding the 7th gen Maximas. Peace out.
Old 04-22-2016, 05:11 PM

Talk to my man OmarG if you want to fact-check anything that I've said. He's seen my lake house, we've detailed our cars together - - he'll tell you; he knows the deal.

And yes, make zero mistake about it that I absolutely would chirp you face-to-face. Believe it.

I expect seven new posts from you by Monday. And they better be even more useless than your previous ones. Get it done.
Old 04-23-2016, 06:03 AM

I am crying over here!

Talk to my man OmarG if you want to fact-check anything that I've said. He's seen my lake house, we've detailed our cars together - - he'll tell you; he knows the deal.

And yes, make zero mistake about it that I absolutely would chirp you face-to-face. Believe it.

I expect seven new posts from you by Monday. And they better be even more useless than your previous ones. Get it done.
This has been the most entertaining thread I have seen on here in awhile. 2014Maxima, I actually agree with Dude as you DO ask a **** ton of questions which are really pointless and offer no real value to the forum. My advice to you is to stop asking so many questions and actually post some feedback on items you've actually purchased for your vehicle instead of milking threads for all they are worth. To DudeMaines credit he HAS actually posted useful content on this forum regarding his pristine maxima but the same can't be said for you my friend. Soooooo, let's stop with the madness already and lets get back to what this forum was designed for.
Old 04-23-2016, 11:15 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Hey everyone with the Eibach Pro Kit lowering springs, have you all noticed where the rear end of the car sits a little lower in the rear vs the front? I have read some threads where people were experiencing this with previous generation Maximas. I just wanted to see if this same issue exited with the 7th gens, or if there's a fix.
Get your camber back into spec and the sag will vanish.