8th Generation Maxima (2016-) Let's see what Nissan has to offer on the 8th generation Maxima

Has Anyone Changed Their Fog Lights To LEDs?

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2016, 10:26 AM

I know this thread is a little old but do people have any bulbs that worked well and not so well. I Have an SV so I will be changing the headlights and the fog lights. Thougth about doing this set up like this setup from another member....HEADLIGHTS I WENT WITH OPT7 LED'S AND FOR MY FOG LIGHT I WENT WITH JDM ASTAR 1200
Old 07-21-2016, 05:47 PM

I picked up 2 sets of the Diode Dynamics Fog light kits. One of the service reps at my local (Atlanta metro area) dealership (Gwinnett Place Nissan) said it is their policy not to install third party components, so I begin the search to find someone to do it.

Anyone on this thread have a recommendation?

TIA
Old 04-06-2017, 12:19 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

Maybe a crazy question but did you simply replace the halogen bulbs with LED? I wasn't aware that the harness connectors would be the same. I have an SL if that matters?
Old 04-24-2017, 04:31 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

Originally Posted by doctorpullit
If you could please post here how the install went, how you accessed them, and some post-install pictures, that would be great.

I noticed that the LEDs you bought are 6000k. Has anyone on the forum figured out the exact color temperature of the headlight LEDs on the 2016 Maxima?

Thanks
I noticed that the Amazon link you posted for the fogs says that they're incompatible. Did they work for you?
Old 05-10-2017, 01:23 AM

I've been thinking of putting in yellow in the fog lights simply because it illuminates in fog better, but cant seem to find them for maxima s.... anyone done this yet... or have imputs about which color fog lights does better for them ??
Old 05-10-2017, 10:02 PM

yellow is both practical and cool.
i currently have halogens (yellow pair on inside, and 6000k pair on outside).
leds for my car here in san francisco caused puddling before.. not sure exactly why.
i am thinking about replacing them with 35-watt (same colors) sets, though.
Old 05-11-2017, 10:47 AM

Not so sure that's accurate

Originally Posted by maximman2016
I've been thinking of putting in yellow in the fog lights simply because it illuminates in fog better, but cant seem to find them for maxima s.... anyone done this yet... or have imputs about which color fog lights does better for them ??

I found this article about fog lights to be very enlightening . I mentions color temperature and "cutting through" fog. Check it out.

http://www.danielsternlighting.com/t...fog_lamps.html
Old 08-01-2017, 05:29 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

Originally Posted by R1talin
installed LED Fog lights. I went with Diode Dynamics 6K HP48 LEDs (these are H11). Really wanted the 5K but didn't want to spend $120 per pair.

Install as most know was easy. I decided to take off the wheel and go in thru the wheel well. Couple of plastic push pins and six screws if i recall correctly.

Once your in there it is easy to deal with. Drivers side you can pull the bulb out while in the harness, passenger side was easier to unclip the harness first from both bulbs and then replace the bulbs and clip the harness back in place.

Definitely happy with the results. Install took about an hour.

H11?? Really? Nice!! Does this mean that H11 bulbs fit on our car? That's dope! Thought it was H16 bulbs only. Was looking to buy some LED H11 Fog switchback bulbs but thought they wouldn't fit..might grab them now!
Old 08-01-2017, 07:41 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

I bought my leds for fog lights from vanquishauto.com about 9 months ago and they are still working fine, really bright and white color.

Here is the link where I got them from

https://vanquishauto.com/fog-light-b...placement.html

I will recommend theses lights to anyone is looking to upgrade the fog lights and have a nice light output and no glare!
Old 08-01-2017, 07:52 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

Has anyone changed their halogen fog lights to LEDs? I'm wanting to change mine because I can't stand the fact that my headlights are LED while my fog lights are the more yellow halogens. I'm trying to find out how easy or hard it is to do and if there were any issues. Any feedback is appreciated.
hello, I bought my LED lights from vanquishauto.com I have been using thwm
now for about 9 months with no issues like others are having with other leds from eBay or other vendors.
In my opinion I like better the ones I have from vanquish because these are smaller leds that fits in the smallest places and also the brightness they provide is incredible amazing. Here is the link for the ones I got

https://vanquishauto.com/fog-light-bulb-front-h16-led-super-bright-replacement.html

i choosed the Phillips kit and I'm very happy with it., no compamints at all.
Old 08-28-2017, 10:42 AM
Newbie - Just Registered

Not sure if this post still has life but just wanted to share...

I just installed these LED fog lights. I'll keep an eye out for moisture. The Amazon garage confirmed that they perfectly fit a 2017 Nissan Maxima. I havent seen the distance they can cover at night. Ill try and do some experimenting soon.

Alla Lighting 2000 Lumens High Power 2835 51-SMD Super Extremely Bright 6000K White H11LL H8LL H11 H8 H16 LED Bulbs for Fog Light Lamps Replacement

https://www.amazon.com/Alla-Lighting-Lumens-Extremely-Replacement/dp/B073DRRFGB/ref=sr_1_1?rps=1&ie=UTF8&qid=1503709428&sr=8-1&keywords=2017+nissan+maxima+fog+lights&refinements=p_85%3A2470955011 https://www.amazon.com/Alla-Lighting-Lumens-Extremely-Replacement/dp/B073DRRFGB/ref=sr_1_1?rps=1&ie=UTF8&qid=1503709428&sr=8-1&keywords=2017+nissan+maxima+fog+lights&refinements=p_85%3A2470955011

Here are some picture comparisons between the OEM Hallogens and these LED's.

Birds eye view close comparison

Birds eye view single LED

Birds eye view single OEM Hallogen

Rear comparison

Side comparison - Sorry a little out of focus

They seem to match the color of the LED headlights. They are slightly close to the daytime running lights. I didnt take the pic at the fog light level to avoid the glare.

Last edited by ChiefsKnicksWVU; 08-28-2017 at 10:46 AM.
Old 08-29-2017, 08:47 AM
Newbie - Just Registered

Ok so the results are in.... and not good.

Condensation in the fog lights on both sides. It seems the condensation is in the outermost square and then middle. So in other words...

The x's are condensation to mark off each of the 3 little window compartments

Left Foglight console (left side of the car)
(closest to the left tire, small window) = x
(middle) = x
(closest to license plate) = no condensation

Right Foglight console
(closest to the right tire, small window) = x
(middle) = x

I gently wiggled the LED's to make sure it felt snug. They did feel tight but maybe like someone said earlier in this post... these LEDs generate more heat and its not able to escape with the moisture?
Old 09-04-2017, 11:47 AM

You get what you pay for. For bright, high quality led fog lights with no condensation issues, go to diode dynamics. In case anyone is not aware, this Labor Day weekend there is a sale: sale 20% off any order... now is the time to buy.

"SALE! Save 20% on ANY order! Enter code LABOR on "My Cart" page."

https://www.diodedynamics.com/store/
Old 09-05-2017, 01:11 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

So these worked for you on your Max? No condensation at all?
Old 09-06-2017, 07:24 AM

Originally Posted by ChiefsKnicksWVU

Condensation in the fog lights on both sides. It seems the condensation is in the outermost square and then middle. So in other words...

The x's are condensation to mark off each of the 3 little window compartments

Left Foglight console (left side of the car)
(closest to the left tire, small window) = x
(middle) = x

Right Foglight console
(closest to the right tire, small window) = x
(middle) = x

I gently wiggled the LED's to make sure it felt snug. They did feel tight but maybe like someone said earlier in this post... these LEDs generate more heat and its not able to escape with the moisture?

Ditto on what tmokorn stated. You get what you pay for. I had an in depth conversation with the main guy at VLEDS, and he mentioned that bulb quality does not end with a good gasket seal. The quality of the bulb itself, and how it joins the base is equally important. I think that's why some who have the JDEs have not had moisture issues and other do. Quality control! The DD fogs are a high quality product. They could be a bit pricy for some, depending on your price point. I purchased the XTE-2 from VLEDS, and I'm very satisfied with them. Great DRL color match at 5000K, no moisture, and good output. If you're interested, here's the link to the thread that has the before/final install photos.
https://maxima.org/forums/8th-genera...og-lights.html

Best of luck.....!

Last edited by calabs; 09-06-2017 at 07:30 AM.
Old 09-06-2017, 08:16 AM
Newbie - Just Registered

What about these headlights and these fog lights upgrade?
https://www.hidretrofitkit.com/produ...ts-led-lights/
https://www.hidretrofitkit.com/produ...ed-headlights/
Old 11-24-2017, 02:14 PM

Cool

Originally Posted by ChiefsKnicksWVU

Condensation in the fog lights on both sides. ...
LED lamps have an advantage over HID or Incandescent - an advantage that in a fog lamp of an 8th Generation Maxima turns out to be a huge disadvantage - Heat Output.

The Fog Lamp assembly on the 8th Generation Maxima is equipped with a vent at the rear of the light. When equipped with the HID lamps, heat from the lamps vaporize the condensation inside the lamp assembly and heat expansion expels the heated, and now vaporized, condensation through the vent. Every time the fog lamps are turned on, this cycle repeats, and the fog lamp assemblies remain clear due to this process.

When the Fog Lamp Assemblies are equipped with cool (temp-wise) LED lamps, this process fails, and the humid air remains inside the fog lamp assembly to appear on your lenses as condensation, and cause the owner grief. So many times I used a hair dryer after removing my LED lamps to dry the assembles, replaced the LED lamps' gasket with the gasket from the original HID Lamps, tried various other ways to seal the gaskets against the Lamp assembly, all to no avail.

So, I changed tactics -

At this time, my Maxima is equipped with H16 12V 19W HID lamps, same as the original manufacturer's equipment, with one slight difference: light color is 5000K (Bright White). The day I replaced the lamps, condensation appeared on the lenses, but only till I turned my lights on and drove for a while. When I shut off the car, I placed my hand on the lenses and they were hot to the touch. I could see the condensation actually shrink in area till about a couple of hours later it had totally cleared up. The light assemblies have since remained absolutely clear. No doubt, now I have white light to match my LED Headlights, but absolutely no issues with condensation. I am totally satisfied and pleased with the results.

Here is a link to the fog lamps I used:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Halogen-H16....c100677.m4598

Hope this sheds some light (apologies for the pun) and helps all of you out there in your quest to prevent condensation, while improving the color, of your 8th Generation Maxima's Fog Lamps...

Has Anyone Changed Their Fog Lights To LEDs?-kimg1077.jpg

Last edited by MY ALT Z; 11-25-2017 at 05:07 AM. Reason: Added Pictures
Old 12-05-2017, 10:48 AM

Problem:
My Fog housing had water condensations like 3 tbs after LED replacement with H11 headlight...NOT FOG BULBS.
Solution:
Here is what I did for my LED replacement with H11 headlight...NOT FOG BULBS.
I had to take out the FOG light housing to make sure there were no more moisture, was not easy but now I learned removing the front bumper is easier to access rather than wheel well. I pour half bottle of isopropyl alcohol for faster water evaporation.

IMPORTANT: HOT day less humid. I did mine on summer.

1. Take the bulb out from the assembly.
2. From the assembly remove the rubber that goes over the entrance, there are two. Apply the grease liberally over the assembly and the rubber.
3. Apply dielectric grease in the seal too, for LED headlights.
After this I have not even see any moisture build up....6 months

Last edited by xydehead; 12-05-2017 at 10:51 AM.
Old 02-04-2018, 02:41 PM

Originally Posted by MY ALT Z
LED lamps have an advantage over HID or Incandescent - an advantage that in a fog lamp of an 8th Generation Maxima turns out to be a huge disadvantage - Heat Output.

The Fog Lamp assembly on the 8th Generation Maxima is equipped with a vent at the rear of the light. When equipped with the HID lamps, heat from the lamps vaporize the condensation inside the lamp assembly and heat expansion expels the heated, and now vaporized, condensation through the vent. Every time the fog lamps are turned on, this cycle repeats, and the fog lamp assemblies remain clear due to this process.

When the Fog Lamp Assemblies are equipped with cool (temp-wise) LED lamps, this process fails, and the humid air remains inside the fog lamp assembly to appear on your lenses as condensation, and cause the owner grief. So many times I used a hair dryer after removing my LED lamps to dry the assembles, replaced the LED lamps' gasket with the gasket from the original HID Lamps, tried various other ways to seal the gaskets against the Lamp assembly, all to no avail.

So, I changed tactics -

At this time, my Maxima is equipped with H16 12V 19W HID lamps, same as the original manufacturer's equipment, with one slight difference: light color is 5000K (Bright White). The day I replaced the lamps, condensation appeared on the lenses, but only till I turned my lights on and drove for a while. When I shut off the car, I placed my hand on the lenses and they were hot to the touch. I could see the condensation actually shrink in area till about a couple of hours later it had totally cleared up. The light assemblies have since remained absolutely clear. No doubt, now I have white light to match my LED Headlights, but absolutely no issues with condensation. I am totally satisfied and pleased with the results.

Here is a link to the fog lamps I used:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Halogen-H16....c100677.m4598

Hope this sheds some light (apologies for the pun) and helps all of you out there in your quest to prevent condensation, while improving the color, of your 8th Generation Maxima's Fog Lamps...

Attachment 57266
Hi Alt Z,

Your post states that you installed "HID" bulbs, but the link you provided is for Halogen Bulbs with blue tint. I just wanted to make sure this was the correct bulb before I try these out. They are so cheap at $9/ea, I figured I would give them a try.

I'm not looking for any better output than stock, I just want the color to be the same as the LED headlights.

Thanks,
Lou

Last edited by 17BBMax; 02-11-2018 at 10:58 AM.
Old 02-13-2018, 04:10 PM

Buy and install elsewhere?

If I were to buy these lights you guys have,would a AutoZone install them for me? I don't trust myself to do them honestly
Old 02-13-2018, 06:56 PM

Originally Posted by Scorpiofr33
If I were to buy these lights you guys have,would a AutoZone install them for me? I don't trust myself to do them honestly
I would trying yourself first, its just unplugging a connector and putting the new bulb in its place. super simple! And if you ever have issues you know how to replace it yourself
Old 02-14-2018, 08:12 AM

While for style reasons, I know most of us prefer the color temperature to match the headlights. But I've read online that it's actually better for the fog lights to be yellow (for their intended purpose). Also having the fog lights on actually detracts from long distance visibility, since your eyes see more of what is immediately in front of you .
Old 02-14-2018, 12:06 PM

Originally Posted by Fishlet
While for style reasons, I know most of us prefer the color temperature to match the headlights. But I've read online that it's actually better for the fog lights to be yellow (for their intended purpose). Also having the fog lights on actually detracts from long distance visibility, since your eyes see more of what is immediately in front of you .
Yes, both good points. Here are a couple of references that explain these points well.

http://www.danielsternlighting.com/tech/lights/fog_lamps/fog_lamps.html

http://www.danielsternlighting.com/tech/lights/light_color/light_color.html​​​​​​
Old 09-23-2018, 08:24 AM

Since this thread has been for a while and discussed a lot.

I have installed JDM Astar 2400 and I got condensation. After installing the next morning I spotted the my right fog light has a moisture. I removed the number and used heat gun to get it out. Took some silicone and applied to rubber gasket on bulb and around lock. I also replaced the gasket with OEM halogen. Put everything back. The next morning found out that both lights are fogged out now. Removed everything again. This is a third time already I’m removed the bumber. Did the same thing, heat gun, silicone and so on. Reinstalled everything back, washed my car and let it stayed for 3 hours. No condensation everything is clear and dry. Woke up this morning only to find out that they are fogged again.

Its td going to 4th time. I didn’t think my number tubs will handle it because they are already starting to be flexible.

Where shout out I put silicone? I noticed that those plastic grey rings are loose. If you try to shake them they kinda wiggle. May that the problem?
Old 09-23-2018, 01:38 PM

Originally Posted by NisCal17
Since this thread has been for a while and discussed a lot.

I have installed JDM Astar 2400 and I got condensation. After installing the next morning I spotted the my right fog light has a moisture. I removed the number and used heat gun to get it out. Took some silicone and applied to rubber gasket on bulb and around lock. I also replaced the gasket with OEM halogen. Put everything back. The next morning found out that both lights are fogged out now. Removed everything again. This is a third time already I’m removed the bumber. Did the same thing, heat gun, silicone and so on. Reinstalled everything back, washed my car and let it stayed for 3 hours. No condensation everything is clear and dry. Woke up this morning only to find out that they are fogged again.

Its td going to 4th time. I didn’t think my number tubs will handle it because they are already starting to be flexible.

Where shout out I put silicone? I noticed that those plastic grey rings are loose. If you try to shake them they kinda wiggle. May that the problem?
its crazy you guys are still having condensation issues
Old 09-23-2018, 01:40 PM

I can tell you what I did... I haven't experienced any issues in various types of weather. I drilled a little hole in the bottom of each one. Haven't had any fogging issues in little over a year n a half. Hope this helps!
Old 09-23-2018, 01:50 PM

Thumbs up

Just a follow up and FYI, I installed the Blue Tinted Halogens recommended by "My Alt Z". Thanks They have been on the car for about 6 months now. They look great, match the color of the headlights, do not have any condensation, do not irritate oncoming traffic and have the same output shining down the road as the oem halogen fog-lights. They work great in the fog as the cutoff line is low, just like oem, which makes sure to not reflect light off of the suspended water droplets back into your eyes during rain or fog. During heavy fog, utilizing the fog lights only with out the headlights on, actually allows for better and further visibility down the road for the same reason as mentioned in the previous statement. For $9, you get improved external appearance and equal to oem functionality...Cant go wrong!!

Just wanted to share my experience.

Kind Regards,
Lou

https://redirect.viglink.com/?format....c100677.m4598
Old 01-17-2019, 12:14 AM
Newbie - Just Registered

I decided to take my Max back to the 90's Japan style fog lights

Here I have my 17' SL .....with the now 6k LED headlights and 3k yellow fog lights. I love the look and I even turn them on during the day. I ordered the "Eye of Megatron" kit off Amazon and two Alla yellow kits for the fog lamps. Instead of removing my bumper I chose and maximized entry through the wheel wells and took only 25 minutes for all six bulbs.
Old 02-20-2019, 10:58 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

Need some help

I am new to the forum, and need some help/advice. I’ve had my 2016 Nissan Maxima for about 2 years, and quickly got the upgrade bug. Wanted to upgrade the low beams to LED, so I purchased the opt7 fluxbeam 6k’s. Had a shop in town install them (since Nissan said they couldn’t do the LED conversion) Super happy with them, a lot brighter and loved the look. So then I wanted to do the fog lights, I again went with opt7 fluxbeam H11’s with the TIPM’s. Once again super happy, but I noticed they didn’t put the TIPM’s in and when I asked why they didn’t they said “ I didn’t need them “ the fog lights worked great.... for about 3 months, I noticed they weren’t working one day so I checked the fuse and it was blown. I got another 15a fuse, turned them and they flashed once and shut off. After I put three new ones in I tired 20a fuse, the left 2 were working while the right 2 were not. And after about a min the left 2 went out. Are the 4 fluxbeam fog lights making too much power for my car? Do I need to have the TIPM’s installed? Will that fix my problem? Need some help. Thanks

Last edited by Dmeeske; 02-20-2019 at 11:02 PM.
Old 02-21-2019, 11:08 AM

Originally Posted by Dmeeske
I am new to the forum, and need some help/advice. I’ve had my 2016 Nissan Maxima for about 2 years, and quickly got the upgrade bug. Wanted to upgrade the low beams to LED, so I purchased the opt7 fluxbeam 6k’s. Had a shop in town install them (since Nissan said they couldn’t do the LED conversion) Super happy with them, a lot brighter and loved the look. So then I wanted to do the fog lights, I again went with opt7 fluxbeam H11’s with the TIPM’s. Once again super happy, but I noticed they didn’t put the TIPM’s in and when I asked why they didn’t they said “ I didn’t need them “ the fog lights worked great.... for about 3 months, I noticed they weren’t working one day so I checked the fuse and it was blown. I got another 15a fuse, turned them and they flashed once and shut off. After I put three new ones in I tired 20a fuse, the left 2 were working while the right 2 were not. And after about a min the left 2 went out. Are the 4 fluxbeam fog lights making too much power for my car? Do I need to have the TIPM’s installed? Will that fix my problem? Need some help. Thanks
First, Never install a fuse that is rated higher than what the circuit calls for. This could fry your wiring. You don't need the TIPM in the Maxima. The fogs are rated for H16 bulbs, but should be fine with H11s as long as they don't draw too much power. You should find out from the manufacturer how many amps they draw. There have been others on this forum who put in high powered H11s (like Diode Dynamics) with no issues.
Hope this helps....
Old 02-22-2019, 07:19 AM
Newbie - Just Registered

Any Texas people here? Question:

Just had my new Max for a few months(changed the fogs to H11 LEDs myself). Does the condensation minimize or disappear during the summer months with the LED fog lights? Washing/cleaning the ride as much as I like to and seeing the condensation afterward is "a bit irritating" but will look forward to it drying up naturally in Texas heat, I'm ok about it I guess... Was just wondering.
Old 02-23-2019, 06:31 AM

Condensation should not be part of the deal! Sadly it seems to happen when we start jacking with the bulbs. While it is not tidy, I'd ring the light sockets with 100% silicone caulk just prior to insertion (Assuming you have a good fit to begin with.
Old 03-02-2019, 06:09 PM

Anyone thinks that 2 bulbs per side is a bit overkill? I mean I guess it works with halogens. Because whenever I see 8th Maxima with fog lights on upcoming traffic with halogens they don’t bother me just like the rest. But sometimes I see older cars like Honda or Toyota with clearly converted fog lights to led... they do look annoying. Now most of them has one bulb per side. But Maxima has 2 bulbs per side... i too has upgraded to led but I don’t use them because I’m afraid I will look like an a**.

I saw a guy running 8th gen with 1 bulbs per side and it didn’t look right.

The other thing that I have noticed is that Infiniti Q50 which comes standard with led fog lighting has a much wider light spread. So is new Honda Accord. Those 2 have so even and strength spread out it looks perfectly aligned. Maxima goes all over. Is it due to reflectors on Maxima?

There is however one good benefit with converted LEDs over halogens. The street sighs and overhead sighs reflects and you can see them better.

Last edited by NisCal17; 03-02-2019 at 06:15 PM.
Old 03-03-2019, 05:46 AM

Anyone thinks that 2 bulbs per side is a bit overkill? I mean I guess it works with halogens. Because whenever I see 8th Maxima with fog lights on upcoming traffic with halogens they don’t bother me just like the rest. But sometimes I see older cars like Honda or Toyota with clearly converted fog lights to led... they do look annoying. Now most of them has one bulb per side. But Maxima has 2 bulbs per side... i too has upgraded to led but I don’t use them because I’m afraid I will look like an a**.

I saw a guy running 8th gen with 1 bulbs per side and it didn’t look right.

The other thing that I have noticed is that Infiniti Q50 which comes standard with led fog lighting has a much wider light spread. So is new Honda Accord. Those 2 have so even and strength spread out it looks perfectly aligned. Maxima goes all over. Is it due to reflectors on Maxima?

There is however one good benefit with converted LEDs over halogens. The street sighs and overhead sighs reflects and you can see them better.

I like the idea of 2 bulbs on each side to help spread out the lighting. For me I use the foglights as required for ..well..fog or other low visibility situations. They also work well for spotting roadside deers etc. I am not on board with folks using their fogs when ever the regular headlights are on. Over kill for sure---- just lights for ornamentation.
Old 03-03-2019, 07:20 AM

Originally Posted by robtroxel
I like the idea of 2 bulbs on each side to help spread out the lighting. For me I use the foglights as required for ..well..fog or other low visibility situations. They also work well for spotting roadside deers etc. I am not on board with folks using their fogs when ever the regular headlights are on. Over kill for sure---- just lights for ornamentation.
That make sense. What brand do you use ?
Old 03-05-2019, 07:17 AM

That make sense. What brand do you use ?
JDM ASTAR I believe is what we used. 5000K brightness which keeps the light from being too blueish.
Old 07-08-2019, 10:12 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

Has anyone changed their halogen fog lights to LEDs? I'm wanting to change mine because I can't stand the fact that my headlights are LED while my fog lights are the more yellow halogens. I'm trying to find out how easy or hard it is to do and if there were any issues. Any feedback is appreciated.
If your gonna change to LEDs then change it all out so yes obviously if did LED headlight then do the fog lights aswell. Woyldnt make sense not to
Old 07-08-2019, 11:05 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

Originally Posted by Matthew Scott Smith
If your gonna change to LEDs then change it all out so yes obviously if did LED headlight then do the fog lights aswell. Woyldnt make sense not to
Yes, I've changed out all six bulbs to LED. I went with the 5k headlamps and 3k fogs. I run them all when I'm driving they look amazing and since I'm not driving a truck they're not in anybody's eyes
Old 07-20-2019, 09:31 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

Recommendations for 19 watt colored LEDs

I decided to change out my foglight bulbs but the wattage was to high and blew the fuse. So I'm looking for input on 19 watt colored bulbs. Here's pics before the fuse blew out.