8th Generation Maxima (2016-) Let's see what Nissan has to offer on the 8th generation Maxima

Sirius XM question

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2017, 12:20 PM

Sirius XM question

I have a '17 Platinum and I have a question about Sirius XM. There is a 'tag' button for certain songs. When I press tag, it will store the song, but then I don't know where to find this list of tagged songs. I have googled this and can't find the answer. Anyone know where to find the list? Thanks.
Old 05-06-2017, 03:09 PM

Its a great little used feature that tags but does not store songs. If you select Artist/song XM will report when that song or artists being played and you will have the ten second option to go there with a direct screen tap. There is a screen that shows what songs are tagged too. Sorry I don't recall the exact button to push..maybe "options" in the XM play screen.
Old 05-15-2017, 09:40 AM

I don't understand how this is different from "favorites". ???
Old 05-17-2017, 05:31 AM
Newbie - Just Registered

This brings me to a few questions...

Can, or do any of you all only use the Sirius/XM weather and traffic plans without the music? I've had my 2016 SR for almost 3 months now and the trial service is about to expire. I don't plan t renew because I won't miss it because I use the bluetooth audio feature from my phone and listen to iHeart but the weather and traffic feature is always nice since I don't have to pull over and bring up traffic data or weather stats on my phone.

Does anyone here just use the XM weather and traffic without the music line-up? How much does it cost?

Thanks!
Old 05-20-2017, 02:25 PM

Originally Posted by OJ5150
This brings me to a few questions...

Can, or do any of you all only use the Sirius/XM weather and traffic plans without the music? I've had my 2016 SR for almost 3 months now and the trial service is about to expire. I don't plan t renew because I won't miss it because I use the bluetooth audio feature from my phone and listen to iHeart but the weather and traffic feature is always nice since I don't have to pull over and bring up traffic data or weather stats on my phone.

Does anyone here just use the XM weather and traffic without the music line-up? How much does it cost?

Thanks!
Try this link http://www.siriusxm.com/travellink/pricing

Well, the link is redirecting to another part of the website now. Just google Sirius XM travel link and it should show you the options.

Last edited by KT17; 05-20-2017 at 02:28 PM.