polyurethane bushings 7th gen - Maxima Forums

Advanced Suspension, Chassis, and Braking Talk about suspension geometry, advanced handling/chassis setup, custom brakes, etc. NOT your basic brake pads and "best drop" Information.

polyurethane bushings 7th gen

Old 06-01-2018, 05:37 PM   #1  

polyurethane bushings 7th gen

I have been doing some research but not coming up with much on the 7th gen. I am at 95k miles and things are getting loose and clunky. I was looking into poly bushings but I don't see that anyone has done it or at least posted about it for the 7th gen.

I used them on my '91 240sx and loved them.

There are no kits available for it on energy suspensions site but they do have the part finder if I know the sizes. I would hate to pull the parts and measure everything only to find that they don't have much.

Anyway, thanks for any help you might have. I know, new OEM rubber will be better than what I have now but poly would be a nice upgrade.
scorsone is offline   Reply With Quote