Buyer/Seller Feedback Give feedback on buyer and seller that you have had a transaction with.

Redlinemax/corey...awful!

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2006, 10:28 PM

im backin up redline on this...i ordered h-techs in a GD and i got them in a week or maybe even less. corey was great to talk to about the orders and I would definitely order from him again. people just need to calm down a second and take a step back. btw i am aware this thread is ridiculously old but i had to put my .02 in.
Old 08-09-2006, 01:38 PM
teddibear703

thread from the dead! anyways, good guys...
Old 08-10-2006, 01:41 PM
shift_Puff

Thank God I never ordered from them...I will never do business with them, I hope i stop seeing their advertisement on here. Well i haven't ever paid attention much to them, but whatever, his business is doommed in the maxima category. No one trusts him anyway...so screw him
Old 08-10-2006, 05:19 PM
我爱台湾

Guys, let's stop the bashing.

Every company has it's share of problems, whether seen or unseen. Redlinemax is one of the few companies that still provides quality parts for the Maxima community and granted you guys have not received your goods in a "timely" manner but I am more than sure that Corey will do what it takes to rectify the issues. This has been an ongoing saga on here with people and Redlinemax and more than just "people sponsored by Redlinemax" have come to their defense and tried to explain the situation. I for have done business with them in the past and have not had any issues and was assured that if I ever did have a complaint/problem that it would be taken care of and I believe that. Many of you guys don't understand the process it takes to get these parts produced and then shipped out to customers.

Now I am somewhat familiar with what happened there in the past and right now they are in the process of moving. Please guys try and be a little more patient with these guys and try and be civil when contacting them. A clearer head will get greater results than a hot one.
Old 08-10-2006, 05:31 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Originally Posted by 95mtlMAXSE
Thank God I never ordered from them...I will never do business with them, I hope i stop seeing their advertisement on here. Well i haven't ever paid attention much to them, but whatever, his business is doommed in the maxima category. No one trusts him anyway...so screw him

Old threads that never die....... its funny how the person who brought it up posted to help out.
Old 08-10-2006, 08:01 PM
retired moderator

Thank God I never ordered from them...I will never do business with them
that's your choice.

I hope i stop seeing their advertisement on here.
why, since they are the primary sponsor of Maxima.org and they PAY to have their advertisements on here.

Well i haven't ever paid attention much to them
for someone who's never paid attention much to them, you sure seem to have some strong commentary regarding them.

:attention

but whatever, his business is doommed in the maxima category.
doubtful....but think what you like.

No one trusts him anyway
plenty of people trust Corey. And since you've never actually done business with him, you have absolutely no firsthand knowledge and need to shut your foolish-sounding mouth and stop jumping on the bandwagon.

...so screw him
Yeah, you're mature :

Again, since you've never done business with him, you have no useful part in this discussion. kthxbye.

btw, putting a pot leaf in your avatar so people will think you're cool =
Old 08-20-2006, 11:01 PM

Originally Posted by Delvin
Old threads that never die....... its funny how the person who brought it up posted to help out.
i believe it ot be certain that he is an UMBAWA
Old 08-20-2006, 11:02 PM

Originally Posted by irish44j
that's your choice.

why, since they are the primary sponsor of Maxima.org and they PAY to have their advertisements on here.

for someone who's never paid attention much to them, you sure seem to have some strong commentary regarding them.

:attention

doubtful....but think what you like.

plenty of people trust Corey. And since you've never actually done business with him, you have absolutely no firsthand knowledge and need to shut your foolish-sounding mouth and stop jumping on the bandwagon.

Yeah, you're mature :

Again, since you've never done business with him, you have no useful part in this discussion. kthxbye.

btw, putting a pot leaf in your avatar so people will think you're cool =
GAME OVER!!!
Old 09-16-2006, 09:18 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

i was checking out the classified section to sell some parts from my motorcycle and came across this thread. nicely done irish44j. some of the people in the forum needs to have a mind of their own. what a shame. this is buyer/seller feedback section. if you haven't purchased anything from relinemax, keep your comments to yourself so others may use this thread to help them decide if they want to do business with relinemax or not. my two cents.