Buyer/Seller Feedback Give feedback on buyer and seller that you have had a transaction with.

SleeperI35!

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2008, 12:04 PM
Mod her. Ate her.

Guys-

Please keep the commentary down for now. If ANYONE knows Anthony, please tell him to respond to my PM.
Old 01-29-2008, 10:06 AM
Mod her. Ate her.

I have now heard from Anthony, and while I am still not sure what is going on, I am locking this thread for a few days to try to give him one last chance to set the situation straight. If anyone has anything that they feel needs to be added, please PM me directly.
Old 02-10-2008, 08:20 AM

The deal is over

All,

Those who were interested in the deal Justin had made with SleeperI35 where he had purchased some headers and never received them is finally over. Justin waited for over a month and never received the headers nor received a refund for the headers. Without going into too many details on what actions we had to take to get his money back, we were able to get his money back from SleeperI35 (Anthony).

Anthony ended up handling the situation as he said he would in the end. He sent the money back in two different payments like he said he would. It was a stressful situation for both sides and I'm sure both sides are glad it is over. I won't speculate on what caused the issue with mailing the headers in the first place but I will say that Anthony did come through in the end and returned the money, for this, I thank him. Anyway, ordeal over with. Thanks again Anthony for returning Justin's money.

Dean (The father)
Old 02-10-2008, 08:35 AM
i has college

Glad to hear everything turned out in the end! It's good that this was a hard lesson learned, but better that it wasn't a costly lesson learned.
Old 02-10-2008, 09:57 AM

Glad to see it all worked out. I was recently scammed out of $100 on ebay for selling a gift card I recieved for Christmas. I shipped it out without thinking and did not put tracking on it; 3 weeks later he demands a refund even though I am 99% sure he got it.

It is a tough lesson to learn, especially when you are only 17 (like myself). It is too bad too, because now I am out of $100 and a $100 gift card. I learned.
Old 02-10-2008, 01:58 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

glad to hear everything got resolved.
Old 02-11-2008, 10:33 AM
Mod her. Ate her.

Merged threads.
Old 02-11-2008, 11:23 AM

Originally Posted by deancass2000
All,

Those who were interested in the deal Justin had made with SleeperI35 where he had purchased some headers and never received them is finally over. Justin waited for over a month and never received the headers nor received a refund for the headers. Without going into too many details on what actions we had to take to get his money back, we were able to get his money back from SleeperI35 (Anthony).

Anthony ended up handling the situation as he said he would in the end. He sent the money back in two different payments like he said he would. It was a stressful situation for both sides and I'm sure both sides are glad it is over. I won't speculate on what caused the issue with mailing the headers in the first place but I will say that Anthony did come through in the end and returned the money, for this, I thank him. Anyway, ordeal over with. Thanks again Anthony for returning Justin's money.

Dean (The father)

Dean, I am glad it is over with! I am glad he got a full refund. I am sorry it happened the way it did, but as long as in the end you have your funds, I can at least restore my name somewhat. You handled yourself very well on our last conversation, and again as I told you on the phone I will probably be doing what you are doing to protect my son. I apologize for any inconvenience this caused you or Justin. I stayed away from posting about it and I did work with a mod to finally resolve this. I went to the PO this morning and the MO was not cashed that I s and sent you BTW so i put a stop on it and have to wait to recollect my funds. I am a very busy guy and didnt make it a priority that I shoul dhave because I DID have your money and you did not have product. I sincerely apologize for everything, and we are all straightened out now. If you need anything that I can make up the debacle to you in some manner, then please feel free to call me.
Old 02-11-2008, 11:27 AM

Originally Posted by i30krab

Stop beating your head against a brick wall!
Sounds like you're dealing with a no good POS con man aka criminal.
I know it hurts but any further contact with this scumbag will just make you feel worse! Try to find someone on the org who knows this thief and maybe they can help you recover your $$$. But, it doesn't look good. People will tell you to contact the authorities and report him, fine but I still doubt you'll recover anything because our criminal justice system usually doesn't give a damn about these cases. Just look at the number of people who write bad checks or steal goods and services by refusing to pay. To me they're no different than someone robbing a bank. The vast majority of the time the authorities won't do $hit.

Being only 17 yo you may have learned a valuble lesson, never trust anyone even familly members when it comes to cold hard cash, you'll be disappointed more often than not. It's really a jungle out there so pull yourself up and move on.

As for you making comments without hearing from me at all, please mind your own business, there was alot of things that happened in the interim period. ALOT of things transpired from this. its amazing how ONE accusation after MANY sales of items could make my good name go away. Dont think because it was western union that its a scam. i do not use paypal and couldnt find anyone to send it that way, plus I am VERY short on time these days, so before you pass judgement on anyone know the facts. He was right in ALOT of this debacle. And I admit it like a man, but there was never an intent to steal or not provide products for the payment
Old 02-11-2008, 11:48 AM
Mod her. Ate her.

Anthony was in touch with me throughout the time that this thread was locked. While this was not how ANYONE involved wanted it to happen, this was resolved.
Old 02-12-2008, 10:21 AM

Originally Posted by sleeperI35
As for you making comments without hearing from me at all, please mind your own business, there was alot of things that happened in the interim period. ALOT of things transpired from this. its amazing how ONE accusation after MANY sales of items could make my good name go away. Dont think because it was western union that its a scam. i do not use paypal and couldnt find anyone to send it that way, plus I am VERY short on time these days, so before you pass judgement on anyone know the facts. He was right in ALOT of this debacle. And I admit it like a man, but there was never an intent to steal or not provide products for the payment

Just to chime in here and give my 2 cents. It IS his business, and mine and everybody else's. We're all members and we all have the right to know who is potentially going to try and steal our money. (Not that you tried to steal money)

Second, if I'm buying something from somebody, whether it be a person online, from a store or any other place, here are some things that I don't care to hear.
1. I am VERY short on time these days.

I don't care, nobody cares, it's not my problem it's yours. Can you imagine you go into a store and order something and the store owner tries to pull that on you? You would flip out.

2. Personal/Family problems.

People try and pull this crap all the time. The go for the sympathy/pity vote. Works sometimes with nice people, but again, I don't care. Be a man, handle your business. Don't bring your family into it.

Feel free to add to it, but there is no excuse for jerking somebody around and giving them the run around. People work hard for their money and deserve the respect of an honest and trustworthy seller/buyer.
Old 02-13-2008, 10:11 AM

Originally Posted by Singer
Just to chime in here and give my 2 cents. It IS his business, and mine and everybody else's. We're all members and we all have the right to know who is potentially going to try and steal our money. (Not that you tried to steal money)

Second, if I'm buying something from somebody, whether it be a person online, from a store or any other place, here are some things that I don't care to hear.

I don't care, nobody cares, it's not my problem it's yours. Can you imagine you go into a store and order something and the store owner tries to pull that on you? You would flip out.

People try and pull this crap all the time. The go for the sympathy/pity vote. Works sometimes with nice people, but again, I don't care. Be a man, handle your business. Don't bring your family into it.

Feel free to add to it, but there is no excuse for jerking somebody around and giving them the run around. People work hard for their money and deserve the respect of an honest and trustworthy seller/buyer.

You dont know what happened behind the scenes singer, and I respect your right to know, but he received a refund and I dont care to go into detail about whatever happened between Dean, Justin, and myself. It is our business how it was handled, and I did not steal his money nor make a family memer excuse. Sometimes there are valid excuses that people can use, because you do no think there ARE any valid excuses is not my problem. He recieved his money as promised after our MOST recent conversation and we spoke nice on the phone as opposed to the texts that were coming through. I never intended to steal his money. Right now I am out 540 (until i collect money from the USPS mo that I purchased) and the shipping charges were already paid for through my company (which i will not see back) I understood Deans outlook from the get go, i was asking everyone not to judge me based on this one transaction rather look at my overall history. Dean is a very honest guy that was looking out for his sons best interest, like I previously stated, and willd lo for my own son one day. I have no need for stealing 540 dollars, no I am not rich nor claim to be, but decent enough off to be able to take that as a loss and move on. I am in a significant time restraint and you see by my post count here that I dont come on often at all anymore. I wont go into any detail but there were other things happening behind the scenes that took place and after a very nice convo with Dean, I sent the money back to him np at all. He posted already that he recieved the funds as promised and we stepped past this ordeal. i am out now for a ton of money and dont care (Like I told dean its my stupidity to have done what I did and I will take the hit and walk away with a good name because I sent his money back to him ) END OF STORY, but to judge on one side of the story is immature. There are ALWAYS two sides, and I didnt post anything here, so all I was posting was NOT to judge me on THIS transaction because it went sour. i did the respectable thing and sent him a full refund (including money that I DID NOT CHARGE HIM to send it Western Union. It COST ME 60.00 for two transactions, that he neve paid to send me the money in the beginning!! SO I bit it to save my name. EOS
Old 02-13-2008, 10:22 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Take the guy to court.
Old 02-13-2008, 10:28 AM

Originally Posted by Singer

It's done and over......