Buyer/Seller Feedback Give feedback on buyer and seller that you have had a transaction with.

bad experience with the godfather

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2009, 10:55 PM

bad experience with the godfather

ok so i ordered an alarm from him...didnt work...he replied to my pm and said that it wasnt his fault that the alarm didnt work, which is possible i suppose. then he stopped replying to my pms altogether. then i found out that he had been banned by the org once already and had been trying to sell the alarm that i bought for a longgg time. anyway now he's completely ignoring me and i told him i was gonna post this if he didnt respond to my pms. and godfather, if you read this, dont try to pull the "i hadnt logged on in a while", etc. excuse because ive seen you posting other items for sale in the 4th gen classifieds. so clearly youve been getting my pms and just ignoring them.
Old 08-01-2009, 11:30 PM

you should have done some research dude..
Old 08-02-2009, 09:36 AM

that may be true...but the only way i found out he was banned was i googled the name of the alarm system that i bought from him and the his listing of it under his old name came up...so it was pretty much luck that i found out he had been banned...but then i asked him why he was banned and he hasnt replied since....all in all this guy is just sketchy.
Old 08-04-2009, 12:43 PM

Just to chime in, the Godfather has lots of sales going on in the general maxima classifieds, i hope people read this or he fixes the problem.
Old 08-04-2009, 03:39 PM
Banned

If I dont wish to respond to any demands I wont. Use some more luck to research if you're so interested. You would have seen my feedback. I know for a fact the item I sold was in working condition as was described. Improper installation is not my fault. You knew for a fact I was selling it less than half of what they are going for on ebay. Now that doesnt mean Im "hiding" anything. You could have always bought a brand new one with warranty for triple the cost.

And yes clearly, I did receive your PMs but I have no intention of responding because they are irrelevant to your said "bad experience".

Oh and just to chime in, theres no problem here, Hamchan, in fact I dont even know what you are trying to get at with your useless post, here, in the Buyer/ Seller Feedback forum. If you're so concerned, maybe you should spare courtjester247 a few bucks.
Old 08-04-2009, 03:59 PM

So you are saying your head is soo far up your *** that you cannot reply to someone you sold something to that is having issues. its obvious you have something to hide or you would have responded to his request, i posted because i too was scammed on the internet, yes i called you a scammer low life. here is the simple fact even if he installed the crap you sold him incorrectly, if you answered his pm's talked to him like a man and explained to him what he may or may not have done correctly/incorrectly he wouldnt feel the need to post a bad seller thread. i posted here just to sympathize wiht this guy and that i saw you are hawking more crap on the org and wanted to make sure others saw this to save themselves some headache. Who wants to deal with a lowlife and lose money? not I sir. and not anyone else from the org for that fact. Again this whole thing could have been avoided if you responded to the pms' and there would be no bad seller post. It is said it is not how many thing you do wright that one gets remembered for, it the lone bad thing. Have a wonderful life and may god be with you

Last edited by HMAX08; 08-04-2009 at 04:02 PM.
Old 08-04-2009, 04:23 PM
Banned

Yes, it is always the sellers fault is what you are saying. And no, I am not a service desk offering support. Too bad you didnt read his PMs or mine or the thread (basically anything regarding this) so you dont know wtf happened. Therefore, I dunno what you are sympathizing, or who. Its probably people like you who buy a product then try to get a refund or return on a broken duplicate they already had. I hope I never have to deal with you. kthxbye.
Old 08-04-2009, 04:42 PM
Upper Midwest Wheel Whore

If any of the mods see this The Godfather = Goldtooth.
I banned him from our local forums months ago because he couldn't come up with an answer to stolen parts. I'm sure he's gotten rid of all the parts I asked him about by now.
The irony in the whole thing is he's alleging that these 2 people in this thread are probably the type to buy something and exchange it for a broken duplicate. Knowing Tom, he would do that himself

Anyway, buyer beware, and I see Tom that you don't need this POS forum as you once called it. Yet, you still signed up 3 times on this forum, and our local forum. I hope you changed your ways Tom.
Old 08-04-2009, 04:52 PM
Banned

Thats odd, I only met you like twice. Not sure how you would know me. But its good to know I have a snoop on my back. Just keep the allegations comming, its really fun. I dont need to change my ways, for I had never done anything wrong. And you never fully proved your side either. It was a good thing you have moderating powers so you quickly banned me because I was your best lead into your "case". Your goons were a pretty good attempt, Im not gunna lie...lol. Sorry that you couldnt have hit the nail on the head, detective.
Old 08-05-2009, 05:29 PM
Demodded and Forgotten

This is fun!!!
Old 08-05-2009, 10:02 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by rroderiques77
This is fun!!!
This is nothing. You should have been there for its own special thread.
Old 08-07-2009, 08:16 AM

Godfather seriously though... whenever i sell something on here i always get the dumbest question and really dont care to reply, but as a good seller dude, just answer the questions man... noone wants to do business with someone and just be left in a desert after the sale, you will give the impression that you are a scam artist (not saying that u are) but you think if aaron with NWP was to sell a spacer kit and say dont ever talk to me again would leave a good impression... im just saying dude, be a man about the situation, cause all your posts in this thread is not even helping more so gettn worst, and it seems as though ur just sittn back laughin
Old 08-07-2009, 09:20 AM

Originally Posted by Grand_hustle17
Godfather seriously though... whenever i sell something on here i always get the dumbest question and really dont care to reply, but as a good seller dude, just answer the questions man... noone wants to do business with someone and just be left in a desert after the sale, you will give the impression that you are a scam artist (not saying that u are) but you think if aaron with NWP was to sell a spacer kit and say dont ever talk to me again would leave a good impression... im just saying dude, be a man about the situation, cause all your posts in this thread is not even helping more so gettn worst, and it seems as though ur just sittn back laughin
Thank you, You are an intelligent guy and thats the main point I wanted to make. It all got out of hand in a hurry as you can see
Old 08-07-2009, 10:06 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Hamchan
It all got out of hand in a hurry as you can see
I can clearly see that, on false accusations that neither the accuser or myself can support.

As with the alarm I sold that is "broken": have you even checked all the wires to see if there is continuity in all of them? Perhaps a wire cracked inside the sheathing whilst getting shipped... i dunno. What exactly have YOU done to constitute saying the whole system doesnt work? Obviously it was sold used, and as is, which is up to the buyers discretion. BUT I clearly stated the last known condition of it. Like I really want all this BS at my feet and having to explain myself constantly for $50. I have better things to do. Please...
Old 08-10-2009, 05:30 PM

Internet thugs get shot all cause of computers!!!! guys a loser talks trash on da PC lmao its easy 2 say stuff when people don't know who you are
Old 08-10-2009, 06:19 PM

Hey Ham... just get it checked buy probebly a bestbuy installer... yes the item was sold as is, (and that can lead anywhere...) i guess we all have those kind of experiences at times... hopefully you get the alarm working... and its something small
Old 08-10-2009, 06:36 PM

Hello grand, its not my alarm hahaha. I was just commenting that you know what we all want some kind of feeling that the transaction we made was a safe one. Lets be honest its not getting easier to make money in todays economy and if you buy something even as "as is" we would feel better if the person we bought if from would help answer questions one had, to the best of their ability. I then also notice more items for sale from said seller and wanted other people to know what was going on and in hopes that said seller would clairfy what happened but sadly it took some harsh responsed hahaha from said seller. I am over it though
Old 08-10-2009, 08:57 PM

Understood.. money is tight like you said... i understand what your saying completely, trust me
Old 08-11-2009, 08:05 AM

Im glad the Godfather didnt except my offer on the spacers.. Who knows how they would of showed up... "AS IS"

SHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADY!!!!!!!lol
Old 08-11-2009, 08:44 AM

haha
Old 08-13-2009, 05:44 AM

I bought from the godfather.... Great price, items were as pictured. I have not installed what I bought but all seems well.
Old 08-13-2009, 03:21 PM

good to know... i wanted some spacers but after reading this i was kinda iffy so i just went ahead and bought it new
Old 08-13-2009, 04:54 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Grand_hustle17
good to know... i wanted some spacers but after reading this i was kinda iffy so i just went ahead and bought it new
Good for you, at least you have piece of mind paying retail. They just sold anyways, maybe the buyer will come in here and tell you how shady and iffy the transaction was....
Old 08-13-2009, 07:12 PM

dude i dont think your shady or nothing, nor am i the type to say "aww man one bad customer, this cant be good" i know in life you will never please everybody i've been in retail for 4yrs i understand.... the reason why i was a bit turned off was just the way you reply (just like u did in the previous post) filled with sarcasim, a dont care attitude and not very customer friendly, and there is no response from you in the thread that lead me to think otherwise... glad you made the sale none the less and i do hope the buyer is happy... maxboy made a beter case than u did
Old 08-13-2009, 07:30 PM

Originally Posted by The Godfather
Good for you, at least you have piece of mind paying retail. They just sold anyways, maybe the buyer will come in here and tell you how shady and iffy the transaction was....
Or how broken and crappy it is.

i dont know you, you dont know me... but you suck *** at selling stuff... just my .02 ...... which is worth more than the "alleged" stolen products that you are pedalling.
Old 08-13-2009, 11:45 PM
Banned

Thank you all for your support and interest in this thread! lol