Buyer/Seller Feedback Give feedback on buyer and seller that you have had a transaction with.

Anyone know Shinjiduo?

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2011, 11:28 AM
You embarrass me.

Anyone know Shinjiduo?

I have messaged/emailed him several times after he agreed to convert my Climate Control unit to LEDs for me. He stated within 5 days, it would be shipped back, and it has been 3 weeks now. He has not returned my messages or updated me in any way. I honestly just want my control unit back, whether it's been converted or not. This is BS.
Old 09-06-2011, 01:50 PM

hope things work out
Old 09-06-2011, 04:02 PM

Yea, I hope things work out, I always see him selling converted controls or bumping his thread.
Old 09-07-2011, 09:32 AM
You embarrass me.

This is absolute **** and I have no control over HVAC in my car.
Paypal claim opened, and I want this f'n unit back to me. Who the F*** just disappears while doing business?
Old 09-09-2011, 07:35 AM

His last forum activity was 9-8-11 at ~9:30pm CST
Old 09-10-2011, 06:41 AM

DAmn! I was about to convert my interior with him. I think he is in the Lakeland/Tampa area. Sorry to here that. But keep running his threads and here till somebody says they know him and can talk to him.
Old 09-12-2011, 09:28 AM

This guy is still very active, Ive been checking his profile and it seems he log on everyday. Maybe a mod can get copy and paste a list showing when all he has logged on recently
Old 09-12-2011, 11:10 AM

Damn I was about to ship him everything in my interior (gauge cluster, windo/lock switches, parking indicator, etc) to have him do the conversion :confusion:

It has been taking him quite some time to reply to my pms while I have been discussing this with him, maybe he is having some issues this should get resolved shinjiduo is a good dude I'm sure hes not screwing you in anyway!
Old 09-12-2011, 11:14 AM

I believe I sold my old Bose head unit to him and it was an easy transaction. Not sure how good he is with doing these conversions :/ hope you get your HVAC back soon
Old 09-12-2011, 11:19 AM

he's horrible w/ communication. i wouldnt deal w/ him.
Old 09-18-2011, 09:02 AM

shinjiduo just bumped his grounding kit thread in the classifieds
Old 09-19-2011, 04:26 AM

mods should ban him, seriously...he might do great work, but as a 'business' he's handling, fukin horrible
Old 09-19-2011, 06:40 AM

Bro are you serious this guys been pming me the past couple days so I can send him my stuff to retrofit and he still hasn't taken care of you!
Old 09-19-2011, 06:41 AM
You embarrass me.

Finally received my HVAC unit back, and it has been worked on. Haven't tested it yet, but I'm beyond pissed about how this transaction was handled already. I'm not going to give any -1s on iTrader, but this thread has shown what it's been like.
Old 09-19-2011, 07:06 AM
Blown

His communication, and time he takes to do things is horrible. I have ordered two grounding kits from him (I received both), but the last one took him about a month to send to me.
Old 09-19-2011, 07:07 AM

What a shame I was looking forward to sending him my stuff
Old 09-21-2011, 11:44 AM

Originally Posted by cardana24
His communication, and time he takes to do things is horrible. I have ordered two grounding kits from him (I received both), but the last one took him about a month to send to me.

yo he charges $60 for a grounding kit?! wtf thats less than $20 in parts and supplies and diy. im bout to start charging $55 in that case. smh.

edit: and its only 5 or 6 wires that arent even 4 ft long?! thats crazy.

Last edited by Goomz; 09-21-2011 at 11:48 AM.
Old 09-21-2011, 01:00 PM
Maxima Grounding Kit Spec

Originally Posted by Goomz
yo he charges $60 for a grounding kit?! wtf thats less than $20 in parts and supplies and diy. im bout to start charging $55 in that case. smh.

Wow the lynch mob is really in force huh? True enough that the wire, the cost to send it to me (I don't keep a stock as I do this from home) The terminals, shrink wrap, shipping and electricity used only comes up to about $25 but most companies that make these things use lower grade wire bought in bulk that is only 8GA (which usually cost 1/3 of what 4GA cost) instead of 4GA that are massed produced via factory so based solely on economies of scale you are looking at kits that only cost $5 to $8 to make and they charge in upwards of $80 to $100. But since everyone wants to get on the hate train please have your fun.

P.S. When you use longer wire you up the aesthetic of the engine but you also make the grounding kit less effective by adding resistance to the wires. Because the longer the electricity has the travel to more resistance it is going to encounter in the wire; that is why wire resistance is rated by the foot. But be it far from me to know what I am talking about everyone always get what they are looking for from me; I might be slow but I am not a rip off that is for sure.
Old 09-21-2011, 01:04 PM

You know theres more thought put into it then that and you wouldn't want longer wire if you understood anything about electricity (resistance).
Old 09-21-2011, 01:05 PM

Originally Posted by Shinjiduo
Wow the lynch mob is really in force huh? True enough that the wire, the cost to send it to me (I don't keep a stock as I do this from home) The terminals, shrink wrap, shipping and electricity used only comes up to about $25 but most companies that make these things use lower grade wire bought in bulk that is only 8GA (which usually cost 1/3 of what 4GA cost) instead of 4GA that are massed produced via factory so based solely on economies of scale you are looking at kits that only cost $5 to $8 to make and they charge in upwards of $80 to $100. But since everyone wants to get on the hate train please have your fun.

P.S. When you use longer wire you up the aesthetic of the engine but you also make the grounding kit less effective by adding resistance to the wires. Because the longer the electricity has the travel to more resistance it is going to encounter in the wire; that is why wire resistance is rated by the foot. But be it far from me to know what I am talking about everyone always get what they are looking for from me; I might be slow but I am not a rip off that is for sure.
Oh you answered that already
Old 09-21-2011, 01:19 PM

theres more bashing on your communication skills than anything else. its already been said you do great work, but you dont communicate w/ your customers, with that said i wouldn't want to buy from you, thats input from the outside
Old 09-21-2011, 01:21 PM

seems to me you still have no explanation or even a sorry to the OP. and everyone else in regards to your un-timely work and stupendous lack of communication. if i were you i'd stop worrying about me, and explain to your customers what took so long, and how are you going to build their trust?

but on to me.

i am very much aware of whats on the market, thanks. 4ga is about or under $2/ft and you can find this at most audio shops that have it on a spool, even bigger chain companies such as 6th ave electronics sell 4 ga, and 8 ga by the foot. same brand power wire you are advertising. or wait...kicker makes 1862 strand wire, thats more than in your kit and guess what....about $2/ft.

i know all about your p.s. note, as i work in the industry. less wire less resistance. nothing to do with what i said. simple...where do you get off charging $60 for less than 4 ft of wire?! even if its 0ga?!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-21-2011, 01:25 PM

those ends are expensive.....
Old 09-21-2011, 01:28 PM

Originally Posted by 2000_MAXIMA_KING
You know theres more thought put into it then that and you wouldn't want longer wire if you understood anything about electricity (resistance).
there isnt that much more thought into it. i do understand about electricity. thanks for assuming i dont tho. much appreciated.
Old 09-21-2011, 01:42 PM

there isnt that much more thought into it. i do understand about electricity. thanks for assuming i dont tho. much appreciated.
Well you mentioned 4 ft. like it wasn't enough as if you wanted more
Old 09-21-2011, 02:02 PM

Originally Posted by 2000_MAXIMA_KING
Well you mentioned 4 ft. like it wasn't enough as if you wanted more
oh no i meant it as a letdown. for that price i'd expect more wires yes, but not as in lengthy, more as in pre made cables that can be attached elsewhere in the engine bay for that price. for instance, i have add'tl grounds attached to the bolt from my headlights and fogs, and some other places where i see factory grounds. my injectors also have an add'tl ground attached, etc etc. (as short as possible to where they must lead to.)

Last edited by Goomz; 09-21-2011 at 02:04 PM.
Old 09-21-2011, 02:31 PM

oh no i meant it as a letdown. for that price i'd expect more wires yes, but not as in lengthy, more as in pre made cables that can be attached elsewhere in the engine bay for that price. for instance, i have add'tl grounds attached to the bolt from my headlights and fogs, and some other places where i see factory grounds. my injectors also have an add'tl ground attached, etc etc. (as short as possible to where they must lead to.)
Oh I see, well I purchased mine from him last year when he threw a sale it was 50 shipped I believe and came with all the nuts and bolts and directions (including pics) so I was more then happy plus he had good communication back then and shipped quickly idk whats going on now maybe hes working more or something
Old 09-21-2011, 06:26 PM

seems to me you still have no explanation or even a sorry to the OP. and everyone else in regards to your un-timely work and stupendous lack of communication. if i were you i'd stop worrying about me, and explain to your customers what took so long, and how are you going to build their trust?

but on to me.

i am very much aware of whats on the market, thanks. 4ga is about or under $2/ft and you can find this at most audio shops that have it on a spool, even bigger chain companies such as 6th ave electronics sell 4 ga, and 8 ga by the foot. same brand power wire you are advertising. or wait...kicker makes 1862 strand wire, thats more than in your kit and guess what....about $2/ft.

i know all about your p.s. note, as i work in the industry. less wire less resistance. nothing to do with what i said. simple...where do you get off charging $60 for less than 4 ft of wire?! even if its 0ga?!!!!!!!!!!!!
I would say that you are knowledgeable for the most part except you just cited stand count as a measure of resistance lowering and power handling quality; that is a no no. I could site that Xscorpion and scosche wire both have 2166 stand counts but guess what? Like most aftermarket sound system companies they use the SAE/Euro Standard of Gauge rating which is less copper than the AWG rating used in Marine wire. Guess who is the only aftermarket sound company that
goes by the AWG standard? You guessed it: Stinger. More copper not more strands is the key to an effective electrical system in a car. If you are worried about flexibility and vibration resistance of the wire that pretty much meets any maximum value at about 443 stands for a 4AWG wire anything more than that is just gravy and as a industry insider you should know that. As for the kit I provide 5 to 6 feet of wire not 4 and You still have not accounted for the shipping cost I incur when I buy it every time.

As for apologies you should keep your nose out others business unlike my counterpart in this issue I keep problems in a tight circle. For this reason if nothing else. Now I have a know it all who obviously knows about wire but doesn't know about setting prices for items. As a guy who spent more than a few years in distribution warehousing and wholesaling I just have to leave you with this parting point as I will address the issue no further. Most things we buy retail (non-grocery) are ad minimum 10 times the cost of production and 20 times or more the material cost. At about 2 times the material cost my kits are a bargain. As for my slowness of late I can't lie the lower volume of sales of late have put a crimp in my speed but I will not explain how because I would put others under the bus if I do. Sorry you feel the need to over ground as I did that myself at first and realized all I did was add 25 LB of weight to my car. This kit was the result of months of streamlining but since you think I am just a rip have fun with that. Also a leverage crimper for 4Ga wire is at least $85 so I don't know where you get the cost to make a kit at $20. If you don't have a crimper you'll need to throw that much at the project DIY unless you are happy with a hammer crimp and even then you are looking at $20 for that item by itself.

Last edited by Shinjiduo; 09-21-2011 at 06:30 PM.
Old 09-22-2011, 05:56 AM
You embarrass me.

As for apologies you should keep your nose out others business unlike my counterpart in this issue I keep problems in a tight circle.
I see. Interesting... all of a sudden I'm the one who can't do business? Let's get this perfectly clear and now in the open, which I wasn't going to bother with.

I requested a service to be done, you gave me a price, timeline, and result which I should expect. I paid the price, I shipped out the unit, and nothing else about the transaction was smooth. You did not update me, which is ALL I asked. If it took longer, fine. Understood, **** happens, and I get that this is not a full time job type service. You disappeared for 4+ weeks before asking me if I received the unit. In this time, I PM'd, emailed, etc in attempts to contact you, with no avail. If you simply wrote back, saying I'm moving.. time is rough, or busy at work, will get to this ASAP... I'd relax. I resorted to this thread and a Paypal claim, knowing that all I may get back is a measley payment back and no HVAC unit.

Don't lecture anyone on morals or "higher ground" if you don't understand the concept or can't be responsible enough to message someone back within 4 weeks. Impressive that now if I am between responses a day or two, I get lectured? I never questioned the work, as I have your grounding kit, and would even defend the $60 when it came to craftsmanship... but not for your customer service skills. Not one second. I waited a month before I received that, and that should've been my warning.

From Paypal Claim:
From Buyer - Zeead R*****
9/7/2011 09:29 PDT

I paid for an LED conversion process to be performed to a Climate Control unit for my 2002 Maxima. I spoke with Elijah R**** to perform this, and agreed on the price of $--, including return shipping. I promptly sent out the unit, and have not heard any word from Elijah nor have the unit returned to me. I want my payment back as well as the unit, or sufficient payment for it to be replaced.
From Seller - Elijah R****
9/20/2011 12:14 PDT

Have you installed the Climate Control Unit Yet? If so, get back to me if anything needs to be addressed or drop this paypal complaint. Let me know - Royal, Elijah S.
From Seller - Elijah R****
9/21/2011 12:33 PDT

It seems that the pot is calling the kettle black here. For someone who has been playing the moral high card for the past week and a half is now doing the very thing he despises. Before you start handing out tip and throwing around someone's rep on the org you could at least make sure you are the better man first. I just want to make sure that everything is straight and you won't even give me an update on that let alone drop the case. If you have a problem with the work other than the speed in which it was provided please let me know so we can proceed to solve it.
Old 09-22-2011, 02:44 PM

Originally Posted by zero2sixtyZ
I see. Interesting... all of a sudden I'm the one who can't do business? Let's get this perfectly clear and now in the open, which I wasn't going to bother with.

I requested a service to be done, you gave me a price, timeline, and result which I should expect. I paid the price, I shipped out the unit, and nothing else about the transaction was smooth. You did not update me, which is ALL I asked. If it took longer, fine. Understood, **** happens, and I get that this is not a full time job type service. You disappeared for 4+ weeks before asking me if I received the unit. In this time, I PM'd, emailed, etc in attempts to contact you, with no avail. If you simply wrote back, saying I'm moving.. time is rough, or busy at work, will get to this ASAP... I'd relax. I resorted to this thread and a Paypal claim, knowing that all I may get back is a measley payment back and no HVAC unit.

Don't lecture anyone on morals or "higher ground" if you don't understand the concept or can't be responsible enough to message someone back within 4 weeks. Impressive that now if I am between responses a day or two, I get lectured? I never questioned the work, as I have your grounding kit, and would even defend the $60 when it came to craftsmanship... but not for your customer service skills. Not one second. I waited a month before I received that, and that should've been my warning.

From Paypal Claim:
To be honest I do hate to admit this but let's face it I was wrong in this and in many other scenarios in the past regarding customers. I have to admit that I am a diva of sorts and that outlook has painted my customer service or lack thereof in the recent year. My workload at work has increased and hence I have had less time to handle correspondence and in turn the amount of inquiries per sale led to a feeling of a lack of respect for my time. At it's worst I made zero sales in October 2010 but fielded 227 question regarding various services and products. Naturally I did the worst thing I could do I started to approach each transaction as something I'd do exclusively on my own time especially after I received the money.

The reality is that the trust is broken with the maxima.org community and I am not really looking for forgiveness. I have reflected on what has transpired this past year and realized I was wrong and am sorry for my failures with past org members. I actually have a family member who always says that "you think people always got time to wait for you." this same person also tend to say I have no communication skills the combo of the two seems to have juxpositioned in this case. I will make sure to have more consideration to all in the future but I do not expect a turn around with my image on the org because if I really was going to handle this issue and all the others the right way I would have done it the first time.

Another P.S. Although I did say I would not address you again I need to make this clear Goomz none of this apology applies to you. You are a know it all that gets as much wrong as you get right. I really mean that.

Last edited by Shinjiduo; 09-22-2011 at 02:51 PM.
Old 09-23-2011, 04:26 AM

i think all the org ask from you is more communication when they pay for a service or a product, point blank period. if you have this with awesome products/service, you can succeed, but noone heard from you after PM'n you about purchases. they have all praised your work, your communication w/ customers sucks ***. thats the gripe here
Old 09-23-2011, 08:01 AM

I would say that you are knowledgeable for the most part except you just cited stand count as a measure of resistance lowering and power handling quality; that is a no no. I could site that Xscorpion and scosche wire both have 2166 stand counts but guess what? Like most aftermarket sound system companies they use the SAE/Euro Standard of Gauge rating which is less copper than the AWG rating used in Marine wire. Guess who is the only aftermarket sound company that
goes by the AWG standard? You guessed it: Stinger. More copper not more strands is the key to an effective electrical system in a car. If you are worried about flexibility and vibration resistance of the wire that pretty much meets any maximum value at about 443 stands for a 4AWG wire anything more than that is just gravy and as a industry insider you should know that. As for the kit I provide 5 to 6 feet of wire not 4 and You still have not accounted for the shipping cost I incur when I buy it every time.

As for apologies you should keep your nose out others business unlike my counterpart in this issue I keep problems in a tight circle. For this reason if nothing else. Now I have a know it all who obviously knows about wire but doesn't know about setting prices for items. As a guy who spent more than a few years in distribution warehousing and wholesaling I just have to leave you with this parting point as I will address the issue no further. Most things we buy retail (non-grocery) are ad minimum 10 times the cost of production and 20 times or more the material cost. At about 2 times the material cost my kits are a bargain. As for my slowness of late I can't lie the lower volume of sales of late have put a crimp in my speed but I will not explain how because I would put others under the bus if I do. Sorry you feel the need to over ground as I did that myself at first and realized all I did was add 25 LB of weight to my car. This kit was the result of months of streamlining but since you think I am just a rip have fun with that. Also a leverage crimper for 4Ga wire is at least $85 so I don't know where you get the cost to make a kit at $20. If you don't have a crimper you'll need to throw that much at the project DIY unless you are happy with a hammer crimp and even then you are looking at $20 for that item by itself.
well...elijah, so let me correct you again. i never said that strand count does anything with power handling/lowering resistance from more strands. i said that the wire that kicker (my example) provides has more strands than the one in your kits. guess what tho.. http://www.kicker.com/power_wire 4AWG, it even states that its an awg wire, ON the wire, as you said its not. ofc copper wire.

so what are you, the internet police telling me not to post where and how i please? pshh....please. all im reading from you is your bs your trying to tell me how much a tool costs and complaining about how much shipping costs. so...if i buy a $100 wrench and do oil changes...im not going to make customers pay extra $ or integrate a charge extra or validate my reason for it just because you wanted to buy a tool. does it do the job? sure does. are there others that do the same job for less? sure are. overground my car? i have a bunch of audio in my car that would say otherwise.

To be honest I do hate to admit this but let's face it I was wrong in this and in many other scenarios in the past regarding customers. I have to admit that I am a diva of sorts and that outlook has painted my customer service or lack thereof in the recent year. My workload at work has increased and hence I have had less time to handle correspondence and in turn the amount of inquiries per sale led to a feeling of a lack of respect for my time. At it's worst I made zero sales in October 2010 but fielded 227 question regarding various services and products. Naturally I did the worst thing I could do I started to approach each transaction as something I'd do exclusively on my own time especially after I received the money.

The reality is that the trust is broken with the maxima.org community and I am not really looking for forgiveness. I have reflected on what has transpired this past year and realized I was wrong and am sorry for my failures with past org members. I actually have a family member who always says that "you think people always got time to wait for you." this same person also tend to say I have no communication skills the combo of the two seems to have juxpositioned in this case. I will make sure to have more consideration to all in the future but I do not expect a turn around with my image on the org because if I really was going to handle this issue and all the others the right way I would have done it the first time.

Another P.S. Although I did say I would not address you again I need to make this clear Goomz none of this apology applies to you. You are a know it all that gets as much wrong as you get right. I really mean that.

so your basically telling all of the org that you suck as a responsible businessman and sounds like you are now trying to be a martyr

pps...i guess you thought of the last paragraph afterwards and thought it was a cool thing to try and defend yourself when in reality, you barely addressed everyone elses issue till the last few posts and concentrated on me.

elijah, i know that you dont owe ME an apology, you owe your customers at LEAST that. you think id accept your pathetic apology anyway? haha. You my internet fail are well...we all see where this lead you.
Old 09-23-2011, 11:11 AM

well...elijah, so let me correct you again. i never said that strand count does anything with power handling/lowering resistance from more strands. i said that the wire that kicker (my example) provides has more strands than the one in your kits. guess what tho.. http://www.kicker.com/power_wire 4AWG, it even states that its an awg wire, ON the wire, as you said its not. ofc copper wire.

so what are you, the internet police telling me not to post where and how i please? pshh....please. all im reading from you is your bs your trying to tell me how much a tool costs and complaining about how much shipping costs. so...if i buy a $100 wrench and do oil changes...im not going to make customers pay extra $ or integrate a charge extra or validate my reason for it just because you wanted to buy a tool. does it do the job? sure does. are there others that do the same job for less? sure are. overground my car? i have a bunch of audio in my car that would say otherwise.

so your basically telling all of the org that you suck as a responsible businessman and sounds like you are now trying to be a martyr

pps...i guess you thought of the last paragraph afterwards and thought it was a cool thing to try and defend yourself when in reality, you barely addressed everyone elses issue till the last few posts and concentrated on me.

elijah, i know that you dont owe ME an apology, you owe your customers at LEAST that. you think id accept your pathetic apology anyway? haha. You my internet fail are well...we all see where this lead you.
I guess you missed the part when I said I am not expecting forgiveness or if I was what I should have been I would have handled issues right the first time. Also if anyone is feeling any sympathy for me don't I am an *** and I'll admit it unlike Goomz. This apology means nothing without action other than to state I am aware of my failures and there is a risk attached to doing business with me as I let personal feelings affect my business. If anything I am being self-depreciating not a martyr. Also post what you want you still get as much wrong as you do right. Everyone knows once you go big three and do it right your cars interior electronic upgrades are happy maybe I know this because I developed grounding kit before going aftermarket not after. I don't know which way you went about it but since most people are reactionary and not pro active as I demonstrated myself in this thread I'll assume you upgraded your kits at or after your interior electronic upgrades. Also sell your wares at whatever price you want kicker wire just isn't my thing but hey if anyone who buys a kit from me in the future request it I'll oblige.
Old 09-29-2011, 08:39 AM
You embarrass me.

Alright, time to close this.

Shinjiduo sent me the unit, with the service performed. He did apologize for his actions, and the claim was dropped. Done deal.
Old 10-06-2011, 07:52 AM
Ad·min·is·tra·tor

Shinjiduo - it's clear you know that you were in the wrong.
i'll give you another chance.
please DO NOT advertise your services or goods unless you're ready to deliver. that means when someone pays you...that's when the clock starts.

you can set your turn around time frame. once you exceed that time frame you are obligated to
A - send communication to the buyer OR
B - refund the money or whatever was sent OR
C - ship out the finished product immediately.

any more complaints from anyone else will revoke your selling privilege on the org.
Dan